PDA

View Full Version : Coop Pc Games

ps2pc
06-19-2003, 07:43 PM
Are there any good coop games for the PC where people play missions from the game or going out on quests with a group of friends?

Tracer
06-20-2003, 03:08 PM
Diablo 2 is probably your best bet since you can play on battle net and do quests together. Course if your all downloading the game off of Kazaa you'll have to play through ip addresses but its still great.

Violated:BBZ
06-20-2003, 05:51 PM
if your looking for a military style gamewith coop then i would recommend DFBHD ( Delta Force: Black Hawk Down )....

Supernatural
01-29-2005, 06:49 PM
I was about to start a thread about the same exact thing.

Last week, I took Serious Sam 2 to work and we had a blast playing the Coop missions over LAN. We all stayed 'till 10:30 PM and finished the whole game. :D

I wonder if there are any other Coop FPS games like Serious Sam. I'm looking at reviews for Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising. It has coop missions, but it doesn't look like a very good game to begin with. Anybody else know of any good games?

FinalTheorem
01-31-2005, 04:26 AM
Last week, I took Serious Sam 2 to work and we had a blast playing the Coop missions over LAN. We all stayed 'till 10:30 PM and finished the whole game. :D

You must have a pretty cool boss to let you play games using the network instead of doing work. Or did you just Alt+Tab whenever he came near your office, and look like you're doing something productive? :lol:

Oh yeah, about the topic:

I love DiabloII to death. There is so much you can do with it. I recommend you purchase it, so you can play on battle.net. You'll probably want to get the expansion pack too, called "Lord of Destruction". Careful though, it's very addictive.

SingaBoiy
01-31-2005, 04:43 AM
What is coop?

peat moss
01-31-2005, 05:12 AM
What is coop?

Cooperative Games .

FinalTheorem
01-31-2005, 05:14 AM
LOL. Who'd of thought that someone would be able to read the thread and still not know what the topic was?

SingaBoiy
01-31-2005, 05:29 AM
lol... dont get me wrong... i know what co-op is. He put coop.

Monkeee
01-31-2005, 05:44 AM
well i mean you would assume its co-op, or cooperation.. :)

Shiranai_Baka
01-31-2005, 05:50 AM
full spectrum warrior (aren't we getting a little off topic? =])

Supernatural
01-31-2005, 06:21 AM
You must have a pretty cool boss to let you play games using the network instead of doing work. Or did you just Alt+Tab whenever he came near your office, and look like you're doing something productive? :lol:...

The boss plays more games than we do. :lol:

As for Diablo II and Full Spectrum Warrior: I am aware of the co-op play in these games, but they are not first-person shooters. Not everyone likes strategy games. However, anyone will like a good FPS.

FinalTheorem
01-31-2005, 06:32 AM
Well in that case, if you have some good computers, FarCry would be great. It's one of the best FPS I've played for the PC, right next to DoomIII (best graphics) and Half-Life 2. Those are all excellent, and I think they all have some kind of LAN mulitplayer.

cpt_azad
01-31-2005, 08:56 AM
The boss plays more games than we do. :lol:

As for Diablo II and Full Spectrum Warrior: I am aware of the co-op play in these games, but they are not first-person shooters. Not everyone likes strategy games. However, anyone will like a good FPS.

Intersting. And where exactly, do tell, do you work?? And are they hiring right now :devil: lol

as for Co-op for PC

Full Spectrum Warrior