PDA

View Full Version : What Is Better? Xbox Or Gamecube

JaVnI
06-20-2003, 12:05 PM
I am having a fight with this random guy and we are wondering wat is better Xbox or Gamecube?

emir
06-20-2003, 12:13 PM
xbox rules fuck gamecube

monkeyhead
06-20-2003, 03:12 PM
just keep fightin in my post! :D

m15c90
06-20-2003, 03:39 PM
both of em suck go ps2

daemoncel
06-20-2003, 03:44 PM
from a software standpoint; XBOX has the advantage... as it has a better lineup (imo).. plus the best online plan out of all the others.

But one could argue that Gamecube has some of the most famous First Party Games ever! Metroid Prime; Mario Sunshine; Windwaker..

but all in all.. which system is better is subject to ones tastes.

I prefer the XBOX; simply because of it's online plans; especially sports games like all the EA Games and the SEGA Sports lineup.. and with the upcoming Halo2 (you knew i was gonna mention Halo).

Gamecube has lost alot of faith from third party developers thus you have a system with far fewer releases. Their stance is Quality over Quantity.. in reality if they had all the third party developers behind them they'd never say that. Although one can't fault their efforts in the First party divisions... Especially with metroid Prime; even though all their games seem to be very easy.

TIBZ
06-20-2003, 03:52 PM
computer is the best cuz u dont have to wry bout the graphics u can go and buy a new video card if it starts to look shitty, also best sound, and best play

Xelotath
06-20-2003, 05:21 PM
It really depends on what you are loking for.

I myself like the GC for its first party titles.

you could like the PS2 for its huge library

and the x-box definately has the best graphics.

so it all comes down to what you want most in a system. there isnt one dominant system, since it is all based on opinion. if want a sure fire way to get what you want get two systems. people say that a combination of either Ps2 and GC or Ps2 and X-box are way better because you get so much more.

Schuler
06-20-2003, 05:25 PM
This topic has been beaten to death already. Search old posts to find your answer. This is just going to start another flame war. :ph34r:

FrStyleKing
06-20-2003, 06:34 PM
xbox is better techniacally and has a better lineup than gamecube. but being the best system doesn't always mean you have the best games, but the xbox does good in both of those categories. especially once doom 3, halo 2 and splinter cell pandora tomorrow come out next year. also counter strike and rainbow six 3 are do out this year. it also has the best online plan. $50 a year or 5.99 a month.

{I}{K}{E}
06-20-2003, 06:38 PM
PS2 ;)

CornerPocket
06-20-2003, 07:38 PM
Let's not start up another ruckus on this subject. Like monkeyhead said, just take it to his identical thread (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=44880). Just be careful of what you say or might get called "13 year olds that make have a maturity complex"
or hear "I'm tired of all these damn thirteen year old using the fact that xbox has more "power" or "hard drive" space as a weak form of an argument."

Boy I was called a 13 yr old twice in one post, little they know. I am beyond the teens and twenties :lol:

Better to close................... B)