PDA

View Full Version : SCT taken back

sense
07-18-2007, 10:13 PM
I actually wanted to post in the original thread but it was closed. Anyways to my point. Some of you might know that I won a 1TB ScT giveaway several days back. I just wanted to report here that the account/giveaway was taken back. There were no issues, I didn't even leech one file, clubzz just had his reasons and I will leave it at that. I am only writing this since that giveaway was/is no longer a valid giveaway any longer (credit should be given when credit is due right?).

I am not that upset over losing the ScT account (one of my favorite trackers), I am actually sad :( not angry at all. It was good while it lasted :D.To all the future giveaway winners, hopefully you guys have better luck than I did. Maybe it is better in the end anyways, maybe someday I will luck into an ScT invite, that way I can create my own buffer.

phrenzy
07-18-2007, 10:19 PM
Thats mitey understanding of you...It figures you are a Virginiaian like me..

Saroman
07-18-2007, 10:19 PM
Never mind dude...;)

It happens...nothing u can do..

u cant even blame clubzz..

but i hope that u guys settled it through PM..!!

Better luck next time

clubzz
07-18-2007, 10:21 PM
We defineatly settled it. I explained my reasons to him in pm when i found out about it and there isnt even anything i could do about it personally. I'll be sure to give him an invite if he's still looking for one when/if they give out invites again.
Dont really see why theres the need to make another thread when we already sorted things in pm tho :p
Oh well, i guess if you needed it to feel better then thats ok :-)

Wonder if this thread will be as popular as the original one!
:D

hangemhigh
07-18-2007, 10:28 PM
nevermind

sense
07-18-2007, 10:36 PM
We defineatly settled it. I explained my reasons to him in pm when i found out about it and there isnt even anything i could do about it personally. I'll be sure to give him an invite if he's still looking for one when/if they give out invites again.
Dont really see why theres the need to make another thread when we already sorted things in pm tho :p

Yes it was sorted through PM, I am not upset about the situation. I only posted this because you were given undue credit for the giveaway. Basically the giveaway no longer exists is my point, thats all. That is why I mentioned, credit is given when its due. No bad/hard feelings at all.

fstrulz
07-18-2007, 11:20 PM
That really sucks, mate... I wouldn't take back something that I've given away... But that's just me...

I wish I got an SCT invite I can give you... For now, try contributing here in FST by helping other members and you won't have any hard time getting anything you want in the future... Good luck, mate. :)

Sylar666
07-18-2007, 11:33 PM
Sounds weirdo to me as well...Have to agree with fstrulz on that. If I give sg then that`s it. On the other hand I do not know all the details the circumstances, so I better just not judge.
U can count on me in the future, I saty here as retired trader, and make some giveaways from time to time (like 2day) Hope I can help U some day.

ceasar
07-18-2007, 11:44 PM
Were there any agents involved? Just curious..:whistling

yoyogi4
07-19-2007, 01:08 AM

Sorry clubzz this thread will no be as popular:D Cuz there's no drama or disagreement to critisize or opinion about.;) If sense would've been angry and fuming then there would be a plot/conflict to gossip and talk about,

Oh well at least we got the resolution.

castlecrazy
07-19-2007, 01:15 AM
It sucks that you got to feel the beauty of it, and then it was taken away. But at the same time, clubzz is a great guy for even considering giving it away.

sense
07-19-2007, 02:00 AM
Sounds weirdo to me as well...Have to agree with fstrulz on that. If I give sg then that`s it. On the other hand I do not know all the details the circumstances, so I better just not judge.
U can count on me in the future, I saty here as retired trader, and make some giveaways from time to time (like 2day) Hope I can help U some day.

Well the honest truth is I didn't do anything negative while I had the account, didn't leech etc. All I did was upload, I didn't want to leech away, I wanted to give back first before taking, clubzz could/should attest to this fact. All I will say is that he needed it back and he has it back. It wasn't over a disagreement or something that I did. There is no bad blood at all and I totally understand 100% where he is coming from, I just felt sad about the whole thing since it was "THE" tracker that I wanted. Anyways, patience is a virtue, I will keep hope alive that one day I will land a ScT invite ;).

yoyogi4
07-19-2007, 02:05 AM
Well, you DID make this thread for a reason, so it wasn't big deal for you.

sense
07-19-2007, 02:16 AM
Well, you DID make this thread for a reason, so it wasn't big deal for you.

It wasn't a big deal for me? Of course it was a big deal for me, it was a SCT account, how can that not be a big deal? As I said, I was sad about the whole thing, not angry. The point of the thread (advised by a friend to air it out) was to take back credit that I had given earlier, not to bash or anger anyone. If you fail to understand that or can't understand where I am coming from, there is nothing I can do about it. Anyways, good day, night or evening to you sir :)

Enlightened
07-19-2007, 02:57 AM
Just go buy one and move on, Bro

sense
07-19-2007, 03:31 AM
Just go buy one and move on, Bro

I have moved on but thanks for the advice, I just might do that. :D