PDA

View Full Version : FTN - Try my luck - waiting 4 birthday gift from FST

GINZY
07-19-2007, 03:07 AM
FTN is wat i looking 4 now. I wonder if anyone give it for free ? :D:D
Hope some good FST still got FTN invite and give it to me as a birthday gift.

:D:):happy::w00t:;):shifty::whistling:lol::P

seppypom
07-19-2007, 03:08 AM
Happy Birthday.......sorry no present for you though

Damien06660
07-19-2007, 03:09 AM
Its my birthday too, cheers. Good luck

direstraits
07-19-2007, 03:14 AM
Happy Bday :)
Maybe Brandon has the perfect gift for you :P

ohmboys
07-19-2007, 03:23 AM
happy B day , good luck

Brandon
07-19-2007, 03:23 AM
Happy birthday!
I don't see you listed under the "today's birthdays" on the index page though.
I can see it now, I give an invite, and them tomorrow it's suddenly everyone's birthday :lol:

On a serious note, hope you have an awesome birthday :)

V For Vendetta
07-19-2007, 03:27 AM
mine is the next :D

SgtMajor
07-19-2007, 03:28 AM
It's my dogs birt...., oh never mind! :)

direstraits
07-19-2007, 03:29 AM
Happy birthday!
I don't see you listed under the "today's birthdays" on the index page though.
I can see it now, I give an invite, and them tomorrow it's suddenly everyone's birthday :lol:

On a serious note, hope you have an awesome birthday :)

Right

:lol:

bblogs
07-19-2007, 05:15 AM
Well said by Brandon... ;)

Must be hard, this constant "want free FTN" eh?

GINZY
07-19-2007, 05:53 AM
my birthday 17-7, not today. just wanna try my luck and see how difficult to get a FTN invite :)

@direstraits: Curious wat the perfect gift is ? hihi

GINZY
07-19-2007, 06:33 PM
g9 dudes. Still keep on waiting , hope someone can make my dream come true. FTN 4 me hihi

KFlint
07-19-2007, 07:17 PM
happy birthday man!
ftn would make a great pressie :D

The odds are not on your side on this shot, but who knows ;)

Enlightened
07-19-2007, 07:28 PM
The "Arrow" is next to Impossible, and should be at LVL 10 [ I think Brandon would "agree" with me on that]
Takes alot to "Acquire" it, and U better either have a lot of "high end Trackers as Trading Chips or alot of "Good Friend' and connections.
That is my xperince with the "Arrow".

GINZY
07-20-2007, 01:14 AM
thanks KFlint , BestTrade_Ever. Once of good friend here shares me his FTN acc but dont know why it is stolen , email changed... Now i only want a FTN acc for me so try my luck.

saulin
07-20-2007, 01:24 AM
The "Arrow" is next to Impossible, and should be at LVL 10 [ I think Brandon would "agree" with me on that]
Takes alot to "Acquire" it, and U better either have a lot of "high end Trackers as Trading Chips or alot of "Good Friend' and connections.

I don't think Brandon cares about levels and I think he has been way too nice giving away invites that now just anyone is posting this. I would like a free FTN threads.

To get any tracker you don't really need connections. Just give something back and make a name for yourself and invites come to you. Help others and they will help you.

Enlightened
07-20-2007, 01:29 AM

To get any tracker you don't really need connections.

REally?? That is news to me.........:ermm:

saulin
07-20-2007, 01:33 AM
Yeah yo don't. Some random guy pm me and offered me Sct and some asome member here at FST also pm me and offered me SweDVDR and someone just pm me and offered me BitmeTV as well a long time ago. Just to mention a few.

PoOki
07-20-2007, 01:40 AM
Happy birthday mate :)

Mine will be 5 month from now (December 17th)

Goodluck with FTN

samoyan
07-20-2007, 03:09 AM
Happy birthday!

marksman
07-20-2007, 03:20 AM
my bd is comin few days later..cmon brandon give me fTN!!!!!

lol just kidding:D(although my bd is actually in few days)

Brandon
07-20-2007, 04:58 AM

Hope you have a wonderful birthday as well :P
Just don't do anything stupid.. like I usually do :whistling

marksman
07-20-2007, 05:00 AM

Hope you have a wonderful birthday as well :P
Just don't do anything stupid.. like I usually do :whistling

hehe thnx m8..n dont worry..am alot smarter than u :P :P

Brandon
07-20-2007, 05:00 AM
I don't think Brandon cares about levels and I think he has been way too nice giving away invites that now just anyone is posting this. I would like a free FTN threads.

To get any tracker you don't really need connections. Just give something back and make a name for yourself and invites come to you. Help others and they will help you.

Hell, i'd give you one just for making such a good post :)

sense
07-20-2007, 05:11 AM
Brandon does kick ass (Zlo as well) (not sucking up! :(). The one negative about FTN is now no more! Thanks you guys!

saulin
07-20-2007, 06:37 AM

Thx Brandon. That's what I mean. People think that the only way to get these rare trackers is by trading or if you have hookups but that's no true.

If I was into trading I most likely would not have some of the trackers I have and I would have a few disabled accounts if I was because traded accounts are likely to get disabled and inviting users through trades never garantees that will invite the right person.

I have helped some people and they have offered to help me no problem. Hopefully this place will become less of trading place one day when trackers get rated different :D

GINZY
07-20-2007, 06:46 AM

that 's wat i'm doing saulin. Some good friends here gave me invite without asking something back, they only want me to be a good members , maybe become PU, get invites and help others like they do.:lol:

so i need to do more to get FTN :happy:

DohMein
07-20-2007, 06:50 AM
FTN and the like can be quite hard to get even if you are not a trader. Some folks get lucky and get em free and some folks trade for them and get popped. Happy birthday and good luck with your search (I had my birthday this month too)

BamZow
07-20-2007, 06:57 AM
In the thread´s about FTN people use to be real azzes and complain so darn much. But if Brandon shows his face in a thread and gives out an invite, suddenly everyone is nice and kind as little children at christmas...

SKGunners
07-20-2007, 07:03 AM
In the thread´s about FTN people use to be real azzes and complain so darn much. But if Brandon shows his face in a thread and gives out an invite, suddenly everyone is nice and kind as little children at christmas...I agree, some people change their colors like an iguana.

sert
07-20-2007, 07:24 AM
In the thread´s about FTN people use to be real azzes and complain so darn much. But if Brandon shows his face in a thread and gives out an invite, suddenly everyone is nice and kind as little children at christmas...

Although you never say anything against ftn, I have to admit that you have a point here.

DominatoR
07-20-2007, 07:57 AM
Just wanted to say that, in the end, FTN is a great tracker and people that say it is not worth it dont really know what they are talking. I have a friend, that had a FTN account and he traded it, actually he traded it here .. So i asked him why ? Why would you trade such a good tracker ? Well, his answer was that the tracker didn;t meet his expectations adn he wanted a higher level account ..
I think he did a big mistake, and I would like to say to everybody, if you manage to get a FTN acc, DONT trade it, dont look at these rarity levels .. because FTN's content and pre and a lot of things .. all are great ;). Well, at least thats what I would do if I would get an account .. Take care guys .

Oh, almost forgot. happy Birthday :)

pazsh
07-20-2007, 08:07 AM
Just wanted to say that, in the end, FTN is a great tracker and people that say it is not worth it dont really know what they are talking. I have a friend, that had a FTN account and he traded it, actually he traded it here .. So i asked him why ? Why would you trade such a good tracker ? Well, his answer was that the tracker didn;t meet his expectations adn he wanted a higher level account ..
I think he did a big mistake, and I would like to say to everybody, if you manage to get a FTN acc, DONT trade it, dont look at these rarity levels .. because FTN's content and pre and a lot of things .. all are great ;). Well, at least thats what I would do if I would get an account .. Take care guys .

Oh, almost forgot. happy Birthday :)
I Agree with you man..
Ppl Take it as rare and hard to get, but they forge that at the end of the day it's a tracker and not some vip party that the invite's are for only respectable ppl..
I believe that for Brandon and all other sysop's don't really care what lvl there tracker is in the WIAW thread, What they do care is about the tracker stats--->they traying to make him fast, good and special-->And part of that is to make it close community for low amount of good members...
I myself don't have FTN Account, But i would very like to be part of it, and i will probably i some of the day's i hope so, but it's not because it's rare or whatever, it's because it's quality, fast, full content and probably last longer than other trackers->so it worth to put hard work there..
that's what i believe maybe others think different...
Cheers
//pazsh.

Ha and i almost Forgot too...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN.....

sense
07-20-2007, 08:29 AM

Strange I don't see anyone thanking him for an invite anywhere in the thread. Let me go double check as I could be wrong, and it wouldn't be the first time.

DohMein
07-20-2007, 08:32 AM
I dont take the WIAW thread to serious but then again I dont trade so it means nothing to me other than the fact that it will be harder to get into. Some of the trackers I use daily are low on the list but the list is about rarity not content. I find alot of the level 6 and below are just as nice and I use them alot but I also have some higher rated trackers that I guess can be classified as better where pre's/content and community or overall speeds are concerned.

In time whatever you seek will happen, either free or with a trade. Its just a matter of patience or a matter of risking a trade.

Doh

GINZY
07-20-2007, 03:51 PM
thank you guys though my birthday is 17 July but now i still receive "Happy Bday". That's great.

After reading ur post so Brandon can give away invite and he did. if u received his invite so u r super lucky. i want a FTN from a friend cause it's like a friendship gift and i never trade or cheat cause it's from a friend. Like my Swedvdr acc from my friend from Sweden , he upload 2 week to get 1 invite for me although he just know me some days.THat's wat i really looking for , filesharing friends.

FTN= FriendsTheNumber1

ChelseaManiac
07-20-2007, 04:18 PM
People get so worked up about trackers and try so hard to get in. People get angry, frustrated sometimes even make and lose friends. Its not really the way it should be. In the end of the day, just think about what exactly are we getting from the trackers, illegal content and sometimes a nice community, not much else, there is a real world out there where you could be of much better use, be greatful of what you've got and stay down to earth thats how I got all of my trackers

saulin
07-20-2007, 05:28 PM
People get so worked up about trackers and try so hard to get in. People get angry, frustrated sometimes even make and lose friends. Its not really the way it should be. In the end of the day, just think about what exactly are we getting from the trackers, illegal content and sometimes a nice community, not much else, there is a real world out there where you could be of much better use, be greatful of what you've got and stay down to earth thats how I got all of my trackers

That's true. Brandon said he would give me FTN for the post I made. I didn't asked him for FTN though. Even though he would give it to me I'm not going to ask him for it because I do have a lot of trackers and the only reason I would get it, would be to compare it with other trackers like ScT, TL, RevTT etc... not because I really need it. People get so worked up trying to get trackers many times. Especially those that are very hard to get.

ChelseaManiac
07-20-2007, 05:32 PM
That's true. Brandon said he would give me FTN for the post I made. I didn't asked him for FTN though. Even though he would give it to me I'm not going to ask him for it because I do have a lot of trackers and the only reason I would get it, would be to compare it with other trackers like ScT, TL, RevTT etc... not because I really need it. People get so worked up trying to get trackers many times. Especially those that are very hard to get.

Yeh I totally agree, FTN is a special site and I really like it, but many people say things like they wouldnt be able to live without it, its all so dramatic and most of time a lot of bs if you ask me

marksman
07-20-2007, 06:00 PM
what i just dont get!..is some ppl spend days and nights collecting diferent kind of trackers and buffering lots of em just for an ftn invite they know they wont use it that much!..just for the joy of having FTN..thats the crappiest thing abt ftn if u ask me..i dont have anything against FTN..nor anything for it..nver saw it..but i decided that i will never trade for such a site..i would give all my valuable accounts just for one tracker..n heck it might be banned afterwards!!