PDA

View Full Version : Competitive Analysis of Hungarian Trackers (Plan)

Sylar666
07-19-2007, 11:24 AM
I would like to know, My Friends : would U like me to put together a comprehensive guide or review on Hungarian Trackers? I have been thinking about it for a long time. it`s not yet crystal - clear, but it starts to take shape.
As I also worked on the marketing side of Medicine as well (pharma industry) I am thinking of some kind of competitive anlysis - some kind of SWOT - analysis(Strenghth, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) here. This would compare our major trackers to each other, and U can have a better knowledge of it. And in the meantime, U can have it as a basis for future trading. I met so many generous, trustworthy people here on FST, and some of them did not even have the slightest idea about our top-players on the Hungarian Torrent Market.
What do u think of that?
I would do it as a trial: I would begin with our Top- players.
Bithumen, Ncore (former Endless), Darkside, Monkey`s Parade, Gigatorrents, Pretorians
Then, if perception is good we can include the likes of Independence, Savaria, Bitgate, 1stTorrent, Bitlove, Moobs, Bithouse as well.
I am looking forward to hearing Your opinion - let it be encouraging or negative.
Also I am willing to invite some volunteers in the project to hel pme. Of course it takes time, Dudes...

dragos
07-19-2007, 11:36 AM
I think something like this should be made in the future due to the invasion of small time hungaryan trackers, but absolutely not by you , because it will not be an objective review. It should be done by someone impartial , some foreigner who has these trackers. He will need some help to translate the faq and the rules and everything worth mentioning, but thats it.

resigned
07-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Good idea, bro'. You are very active nowadays, and this project also makes sense. If you need any help, you can find me until 21st July.

Sylar666
07-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Dragon!
I would not do the whole, for sure, Dude. Aside from that I already demonstrated that I am not biased. Not that I have to defend myself - I have proven enough here, and go on with my giveaways. And I also have all (almost all) the Foreign Top Trackers from SCT, to FTN, Norbits, BitMeTV, FSC, SweDVDR, PT, FB, CZone etc. All with a very good ratio. And I ain`t gonna go in a flaming war with U - I do not like to write that much as my dear friend, Resigned.:)

dragos
07-19-2007, 11:47 AM
Dragon!

Who's dragon ?? :blink:

blackbird
07-19-2007, 11:54 AM
Dragon!

Who's dragon ?? :blink:

ignore dragos.. he always talks crap .. he was offering demonoid when i traded bithumen :dry:

IMHO ncore is the best hungarian tracker .. :)

resigned
07-19-2007, 11:55 AM
Don't turn this topic into a flame war. Flaming can be fun, but maybe this thread worth more. Don't insult dragos, or anybody else, who tell us about his opinion. For that purpose, there are many pointless threads. ;)

Sylar666
07-19-2007, 12:02 PM
Don't turn this topic into a flame war. Flaming can be fun, but maybe this thread worth more. Don't insult dragos, or anybody else, who tell us about his opinion. For that purpose, there are many pointless threads. ;)
M8, U are stating the obvious. I already made my point. No flame war. This thread was not created for that. And please...short comments, this time.:)

RainRoofer
07-19-2007, 03:26 PM
I would like to see good review of all of them to see are they worth of hype or not.

XeroToX
07-19-2007, 03:57 PM
i managed to get bithumen, ncore, bigate and gigatorrents. i must say i was surprised. specialy from ncore and bh. i would realy like areview on the other trackers that arent famous.. maybe they will turn out as fine as bh and ncore.

direstraits
07-19-2007, 04:15 PM
I have BH, PREt, GT, Majomparade and Darkside. I love 'em, specially, DS, PREt and BH :wub:

KevinGarnet
07-19-2007, 04:51 PM
it's good idea to let everyone know something about Hungarian trackers.. i think information and reviews will be interesting for everyone who is interested in trackers..

Sylar666
07-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Up

WHRST
07-20-2007, 12:14 AM
A review would be nice.

saulin
07-20-2007, 01:19 AM
Sylar I'm not sure that I understand what you are trying to do here. Are you trying to write reviews and hype these trackers a little more?

AFAIK they already have reviews and some of them are rated now like nCore and Bh and I think they already have been hyped enough and a lot of people have lost interest in them now. Is that why you want to do this or just to help the Hungarian community so they can learn more about these trackers? or what exactly is the point of this?

resigned
07-20-2007, 04:55 AM
Up

Sylar666
07-20-2007, 07:41 AM
Sylar I'm not sure that I understand what you are trying to do here. Are you trying to write reviews and hype these trackers a little more?

AFAIK they already have reviews and some of them are rated now like nCore and Bh and I think they already have been hyped enough and a lot of people have lost interest in them now. Is that why you want to do this or just to help the Hungarian community so they can learn more about these trackers? or what exactly is the point of this?
Mr. Saulin I do not want to get into revisions. I did not ask Your permisson and do not ask either in the future to start a thread like that. I have described clearly what I was trying to do.
However, it seems that U either have not read thoroughly the thread or just want to argue for the sake of debate. So once again: Firstly I was interested (not anymore) that what percentage of frequent users show interest in a comperative review. I mean in a review where they can compare the different trackers to each other. Even if a trader decides to trade his account he could be more knowledgeable knowing the weak and strong points and can define what his goal should be, which tracker he is after.
I cannot help with Your problem of (not) understanding my goals. Do not take it personally, but guys like U really piss me off. Hope not offended. Hereby I refuse Your accusations of hyping. If U just look at threads I had quite some giveaways and they really raised interest. I think Your comments are biased and made by the intention of flaming. Sorry, I do not take the challenge. As much as I do not agree with U, I do respect Your "opinion". U have the right to think what U want, but please- at least Your preconceptions should be backed with some facts. And talk only on behalf of Yourself, do not simplify. And by the way, Saulin - everybody has a right of so -called hyping. In fact I think that recent poll about Bithumen was childish and ridiculous. Those people voted who never ever got close to getting an account. I do not know if I am going on with my giveaways of Hungarian trackers. I do not see any point now, and really, these persons like you do not encourage my intentions. No hard feelings though. Have a nice day.:naughty:

boluszyn
07-22-2007, 04:30 PM
I know only Pirate D and Moobs and I'm very positive suprise. I know that these are small one. :) I have one question. Where can I find DVDR9 Hun? Besides I think that some screens from biggest hungarian trackers'll be great idea...:P

tupac
07-22-2007, 04:38 PM
I know only Pirate D and Moobs and I'm very positive suprise. I know that these are small one. :) I have one question. Where can I find DVDR9 Hun? Besides I think that some screens from biggest hungarian trackers'll be great idea...:P

There are screens from the best hungarian trackers, but they are in the Bittorrent invite section, where you will have acces only when you will be member for at least 1 month.

saulin
07-22-2007, 06:49 PM
Mr Sylar. Reading your post it still seems to me like you want re-rewrite the reviews for the Hungarian trackers trying to get people interest in them and trying to hype them for trading value since they lost their trading value.

Like I said. They have reviews already and some of them are already rated so really I don't find this useful at all. Unless you want to help the hungarian community by writting better reviews since they are the ones that could benefit from such trackers the most. If you however are just trying to hype them which I think you might be just so their trading value goes up. I think this is just useless. Also why was this post on this section? A lot of people here don't have access to the invites section which is where trades happen.

Just my 2 cents and not heart feelings :)

Oh yeah buddy, the reason why Hun trackers were rated low is simply because mostly hungarian have them and a lot of people don't care much about them. I mean I could start some polls to rank some Spanish trackers that also have English content but most people will not be interested in them and will rank them low.

I think however that there is a lot of trackers that need new reviews because the current reviews do not show there real value. I don't mean just rarity but content/pre/speed.

And I always backup my comments with facts. I apreciate your feedback :)

I voted No, I am not interested. Overrated, overhyped stuff...

mikechrobot
07-22-2007, 07:39 PM
big yes, I would really like to see the true side of Hungarian trackers
btw, can someone tell me the reason that Hungary has so much of it's own trackers, while countries like Poland, Germany, France, Spain, don't really have that much of their own, even though there are many users from those countries (especially Poland). One reason that I can come up with is that almost all movies and all tv shows in Hungary are dubbed, and therefore you need Hungrian trackers to get those. Another one I found is that (not to be mean or anything, just saying the truth) English isn't really a language that is broadly spoken in Hungary