PDA

View Full Version : (((( F.or S.haring C. ))))

amirji
07-19-2007, 07:40 PM
Hi All,

I am in need of a 0day source. I need it so bad, I would k*LL for it, but then you all would get second thoughts, and NO that wouldn't work out. I'd like an opportunity at a lvl 7 tracker. fsc to be exact, since lvls 9/10 are way out of my league for now. Is there someone out there willing to share? Be kind, as I will be responsible, and that is sworn on everything I Love.

fsc, because everything else out there is no good, besides the lvls 9/10. I know this from reading for way too many days in a row. eyes were glued to the screen, frankly it's impossible, without a kind soul out there.

Can someone help this about to be crazy man?

Appreciated to the day I die. Amirji

DV8type
07-19-2007, 07:46 PM
Sounds like your looking to trade up....if that is NOT the case PM me >>

beco
07-19-2007, 07:49 PM
very nice you get it from DV8type ...respect:)

monk3y
07-19-2007, 08:00 PM
there are still some good people arround

mitsuevo03
07-19-2007, 08:03 PM
@DV8type props

SgtMajor
07-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Well in.

Some people have all the luck, pleased for yer.

DohMein
07-19-2007, 08:08 PM
Wow. Yes very nice indeed. One day maybe I will get in there until then good job man sounds like you might have gotten what you wanted....

ChelseaManiac
07-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Sounds like you may get peppered with pms now DV8, lol. Congrats amirji. :D

amirji
07-19-2007, 08:39 PM
I'd like to thank DV8type for taking the time reading and replying to my post. Much Love.

I'd also like to thank everyone of you for your support. If permitting, I will be kind in the near future. As I have no doubt that the goodness is still around.

starting to :cry: a little... but :happy: as well.

PoOki
07-19-2007, 09:08 PM
I'd like to thank DV8type for taking the time reading and replying to my post. Much Love.

I'd also like to thank everyone of you for your support. If permitting, I will be kind in the near future. As I have no doubt that the goodness is still around.

The goodness left when the level system arrived

durex
07-19-2007, 11:31 PM
:clap:
Sounds like your looking to trade up....if that is NOT the case PM me >>

TheFoX
07-20-2007, 12:08 AM

The goodness left when the level system arrived

I don't know? The other day, someone actually offered me an OiNK invite for nothing. Just goes to show that there are still some people about who are not motivated purely by greed.

Enlightened
07-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Did U get your F*C invite from Dave?
If not just chat with Dave about UFC and IBD battlleground Fights, Dave loves the "Takes Down", the "Submission", the guillotine choke/
And I am the "bad Boy from Hintington Beach">> Tito Ortis

LOL

yoyogi4
07-20-2007, 02:56 AM
Hi All,

I am in need of a 0day source. I need it so bad, I would k*LL for it, but then you all would get second thoughts, and NO that wouldn't work out. I'd like an opportunity at a lvl 7 tracker. fsc to be exact, since lvls 9/10 are way out of my league for now. Is there someone out there willing to share? Be kind, as I will be responsible, and that is sworn on everything I Love.

fsc, because everything else out there is no good, besides the lvls 9/10. I know this from reading for way too many days in a row. eyes were glued to the screen, frankly it's impossible, without a kind soul out there.

Can someone help this about to be crazy man?

Appreciated to the day I die. Amirji

See? No tracker is out of your league you just need the right mindset, congrats dude!!

Did U get your F*C invite from Dave?
If not just chat with Dave about UFC and IBD battlleground Fights, Dave loves the "Takes Down", the "Submission", the guillotine choke/
And I am the "bad Boy from Hintington Beach">> Tito Ortis

LOL

Is this what they talk about at FSC? Dude I LOVE talking about martial arts, I can talk for hours!!!
I they do then I want in!!!:D

I don't like Tito Ortis for some reason, I wanted Rashad Evans to win, but it was a draw!!! At UFC Stacked, o well I really wanna see UFC 74 with Randy Couture now that guy is a BEAST.

DV8type
07-20-2007, 07:42 PM
Guys, i never said i was going to give him an invite....i was feeling a bit lonely and wanted to chat w/ some1....LavaLine was busy ;)

As for the MMA check the sig! ;) We have a lot of great things going on in FSC, one of them is the [Fight Club]
-As for that quote from bestTrade, i dont know where that came from.....but watch what you say about Ortiz....he will crush you :lol: