PDA

View Full Version : A Plead For "The Arrow" [FTN]

v1337
07-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Before you read Guys please dont take this the wrong way and i no there are many requests like mine but please try to put yourself in my shows

:: Please Take The time out to read this ::

I had an ScT account with more then 2tb of buffer today i login and i find out that it has been disabled. Now i can guarantee with my life that i have never ever cheated, traded or even let any1 near my ScT account ever but even when talking to the staff at IRC they had no mercy further more they banned my IP so i never see the face of ScT

I hate ScT soo much now i wouldnt even take an invite from someone even if it was for free

I here today ask someone from the kindness of their heart to make me apart of the great community FTN is i ask only for FTN because they are my best even tho i have never been a member but countless reviews of the tracker makes me want to drool haha

Now all those haters of FTN please dont say it sucks due to browser speeds or leechers etc etc (as i have read in many posts) beacuse my heart lies in the tracker

Is there anyone who can find an invite from the bottom of there heart and put a smile on my face forever (especially after my ScT was taken away from my hands)

Reagrds v1337

tupac
07-19-2007, 10:12 PM
I still don't understand why you want FTN. You can find everything on TL. :D

castlecrazy
07-19-2007, 10:14 PM
lol good point. For content TL is awesome!

Funnyguy
07-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Agreed i have a FTN and ScT account adn i find myself going to TL more than i do the other sites

v1337
07-19-2007, 10:16 PM
As i stated guys it about the community along with the content of the tracker

zd0d
07-19-2007, 10:17 PM
Good luck with this bro and sorry about your account loss. :(

DohMein
07-19-2007, 10:18 PM
Sorry to hear about your ScT account. Not sure what happened but you might want to find out or explain it here. As for FTN I am like you I seek it also and I can care less what people say about the tracker good or bad. Its not always about the speeds/pretimes sometimes its about the community also. I hope you get what you are looking for but sadly some folks use FTN as a trading tool to achieve what they want so freebies are bitch to come by. I am not saying that is bad I am just stating the obvious. Best of luck.....

Doh

Enlightened
07-19-2007, 10:18 PM
To lose 2 f**kin TB on any account, without CHEATING, U bet my A$$ I will be over that freakin iRC DEMANDING some kind of xplanation or an Apology.
BTW, I love S*T , it is one of my favourite Trackers, and the ONLY 1, I Donate.:D

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

DohMein
07-19-2007, 10:19 PM
^^ I agree at least try to sort out what happened.

stroj
07-19-2007, 10:19 PM
Sad story. Hope you will get it.

TL has no community, bunch of lamers. Content is good though. You cant really compare those.

p1r4t3
07-19-2007, 10:21 PM
If I had FTN, I d give ya mate....

AboutThat
07-19-2007, 10:24 PM
1. Rule nr1 Never trust someone on the internet, especially on an open forum. I am basicly saying, that this story can and maby are made up.

2. How can you say quote:"my heart lies in the tracker" when you are not a member of F*N and dont know how it is?

SgtMajor
Maybe you shouldn't aim so high, TL for torrents, and the other F** torrents site, for community & sharing, would have been an ideal partnership to replace what you lost, and someone might have taken your post with a little more sympathy.

Good luck all the same.

v1337
^^ I agree at least try to sort out what happened.

As to what ScT did to me on their IRC im never f**king even gona talk to them cz i no there is no hope, they f**king threw me out of IRC aswell when i demanded for further proof regarding the disabling of my account...

Man i hate those guys in my opinion iYoda was the only cool dude their but even he cant help me...

DohMein
07-19-2007, 10:25 PM
Understood - well good luck man, I hope you get what you seek......

Peace

Doh

Yesum
07-19-2007, 10:27 PM
v1337: Which country are you from? Just answer the question, please.

p1r4t3
07-19-2007, 10:28 PM
again what do u mean FTN "community" if u want to talk to .... nice ppl are right here at FST, and numerous other tracker forums. oink for instance has the BEST community ever according to me

v1337
07-19-2007, 10:29 PM
1. Rule nr1 Never trust someone on the internet, especially on an open forum. I am basicly saying, that this story can and maby are made up.

2. How can you say quote:"my heart lies in the tracker" when you are not a member of F*N and dont know how it is?

I no alot about the tracker and i have done my research dont get me wrong guys im not just saying i want FTN cz its a high lvl tracker even if it was lvl 2 i would have wanted it..

Now i no its maybe hard for ne1 to believe me but its a matter of trust when communities like FSC or even FST as a matter of fact they are brought togeather cz of trusting members in that community

Please have faith in me guys, if you dont then i understand and have nothing more to add or say

Enlightened
07-19-2007, 10:35 PM
v1337: Which country are you from? Just answer the question, please.

the way he wrote his "english" , I reckon he is from the States. Somewhere in a prison cell in U.S.:w00t:

p1r4t3
07-19-2007, 10:38 PM
I no alot about the tracker and i have done my research dont get me wrong guys im not just saying i want FTN cz its a high lvl tracker even if it was lvl 2 i would have wanted it..

Now i no its maybe hard for ne1 to believe me but its a matter of trust when communities like FSC or even FST as a matter of fact they are brought togeather cz of trusting members in that community

Please have faith in me guys, if you dont then i understand and have nothing more to add or say

I dunno why u guys dont have the ballz to say I Need FTN free because its the Highest level there is .. I believe TL + demonoid = FTN in terms of material... tell that FTN is better than demonoid+TL on content and see how many people agree.. I think if your reasons are right and legit and u ought not to have lost your sct account, then there are a lot of ways u can contact sct staff,
1. Make a thread to them here
2. pm them on other trackers
3. use irc and talk to them on other irc channels

I am sure people here will be able to tell you where staff have accounts and where they Idle if u dont know..

my 2 cents

v1337
07-19-2007, 10:39 PM
again what do u mean FTN "community" if u want to talk to .... nice ppl are right here at FST, and numerous other tracker forums. oink for instance has the BEST community ever according to me

OiNK did u say they have the worst staff in any tracker you can think of now in my opinion (dnt get me wrong its just my opinion) if the Staff e.g. the building blocks of the community treat you like sh*t how do u expect the community to be of any good

FSC for example they have the best staff as we all no and look at their community i dont need to go any futher

But at the end of the day its all a matter of opinion because in my honest opinion and from the countless reviews i have read FTN is where my heart lies nothing added nothing taken away

Yesum
07-19-2007, 10:41 PM
Do you have a problem answering my question?

p1r4t3
07-19-2007, 10:42 PM
OiNK did u say they have the worst staff in any tracker you can think of now in my opinion (dnt get me wrong its just my opinion) if the Staff e.g. the building blocks of the community treat you like sh*t how do u expect the community to be of any good

FSC for example they have the best staff as we all no and look at their community i dont need to go any futher

But at the end of the day its all a matter of opinion because in my honest opinion and from the countless reviews i have read FTN is where my heart lies nothing added nothing taken away

So stick with FSC and if u dont have tl i ll give u invite.....ALso read my other big post and answer that.... the n maybe

v1337
07-19-2007, 10:45 PM
So stick with FSC and if u dont have tl i ll give u invite.....ALso read my other big post and answer that.... the n maybe

I dont have FSC i was talking in terms of the many reviews/threads i have read

Nestea
07-19-2007, 10:48 PM
You're right stroj.
TL has very good content , but the community is lame.
However, v1337 - I wish you good luck finding FTN.
:)

fstrulz
07-19-2007, 10:49 PM
v133t...

Give us proof that your SCT account was really disabled...

To others...

If you're from the U.S., I wouldn't recommend downloading from TL or Demonoid since a lot of their members have been getting warnings from their ISPs and MPAA... And if you haven't heard yet, Demonoid my be shutting down for good because Leaseweb will release to the Feds the identity of the owner of Demonoid.

p1r4t3
07-19-2007, 10:49 PM
answer my other post .... basically u r just like all other people including me who beg others for invites/accounts.. the only difference u and I have is that I do it in a straight forward way " Can I have this ****** please " but you make these "Pity Me " threads with various stories and seek pity so that you can get an invite ..

v1337
07-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Do you have a problem answering my question?

Well the way u have just asked me doesnt seem to be very polite now does it...

Dont you have any patience FFS...

p1r4t3
07-19-2007, 10:55 PM
v133t...

Give us proof that your SCT account was really disabled...

To others...

If you're from the U.S., I wouldn't recommend downloading from TL or Demonoid since a lot of their members have been getting warnings from their ISPs and MPAA... And if you haven't heard yet, Demonoid my be shutting down for good because Leaseweb will release to the Feds the identity of the owner of Demonoid.

The identity of the owner has already been released but before that demonoid was moved to other servers I think..

the last name of the owner is Demonoid ( read it somewhere, maybe wrong)

Yesum
07-19-2007, 11:04 PM
Since v1337 is avoiding my question where he's from, I assume you're from Sweden.

"visslet_1337" is a stupid fuck from a swedish forum. He is hanging around all day at the invites section. He has used multiple accounts there because he have been banned several times. He's spamming, he's scamming people for invites and accounts and he cheats on trackers.
It looks like he found FST...and now, you'll probably never get rid of him.

That ScT story of yours is easy to make up. You have done something bad with your account since you got banned, probably cheating or something.
I have proof I got scammed by an idiot who stole my 490 GB ScT account when I was about to trade the account for an FTN invite. I still haven't got what I'm looking for because no one can spare me an FTN invte... You have no proof, you're just talking, whining and all that shit.

I'm fucking sure this is the same dude from the swedish forum. If he his, then he's a scammer, cheater and a full blooded idiot.

p1r4t3
07-19-2007, 11:08 PM
Since v1337 is avoiding my question where he's from, I assume you're from Sweden.

"visslet_1337" is a stupid fuck from a swedish forum. He is hanging around all day at the invites section. He has used multiple accounts there because he have been banned several times. He's spamming, he's scamming people for invites and accounts and he cheats on trackers.

That ScT story of yours is easy to make up. You have done something bad with your account since you got banned, probably cheating or something.
I have proof I got scammed by an idiot who stole my 490 GB ScT account when I was about to trade the account for an FTN invite. I still haven't got what I'm looking for because no one can spare me an FTN invte... You have no proof, you're just talking, whining and all that shit.

I'm fucking sure this is the same dude from the swedish forum. If he his, then he's a scammer, cheater and a full blooded idiot.

Fucking Superb piece of Gala Shit..... As I said before he has NO BALLZ

v1337
07-19-2007, 11:10 PM

First of all mate ur full of sh*t now to prove u wrong im not even gona say what country im from cz ur prolly gona say im lieing but anyways why doesnt an FST mod check my IP ryt now and tell everyone what country im really from so we can clear this pile of sh*t u have just made up

fstrulz
07-19-2007, 11:18 PM
First of all mate ur full of sh*t now to prove u wrong im not even gona say what country im from cz ur prolly gona say im lieing but anyways why doesnt an FST mod check my IP ryt now and tell everyone what country im really from so we can clear this pile of sh*t u have just made up

Well if you're on a proxy, your IP will definitely not gonna show up from Sweden...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bitmetv-users-need-help-post2135936/postcount12

And oh yeah... Can you please login your disabled SCT account and take a screenshot of the "This account has been disabled..." page?

p1r4t3
07-19-2007, 11:19 PM
just give someone here who has sct the id of your sct account and let them check it......

Yesum
07-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Haha, you're totally that swedish dude. He had problems writing, just like you.

"ryt now" (right now)...I liked that one.

I'm sure you got surprised, and now you can't tell me which country you're from. I haven't made up this story...otherwise I would have pretty good imagination. You got offended which means you know something about this... At least the way you talk.

p1r4t3
07-19-2007, 11:26 PM
I wonder why hes taking so long to reply, given that hes online

fstrulz
07-19-2007, 11:28 PM
Just give him time, mates... We're gonna know in the end one way or another...

saulin
07-19-2007, 11:28 PM

Oink has an aweosme community and I never had issues with the staff and if you are looking for a community here at FST you can find one. No need for FTN v1337. If you want content then use TL or RevTT or SCC etc...

I hope I'm not too cold but your story sounds like a bunch of crap to me and you are using the community bs trying to get Brandon to get you in perhaps.

Seriously all trackers that lack users like FTN, FSC, FTWR etc.. are all about their communities. Then content wise they are just ok trackers. Look at the thread below. Most people don't believe that the trackers that are about comminities win at any of the categories chosen.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-the-first-un-official-fst-torrent-tracker-awards-206666

What do you guys call a community. A place where people won't flame you for making retarded threads like this one?

Pretty much on any community you will get people that will debate and express their opinion. Not everyone will kiss everyone's ass.

For me the tracker with probably the best community would definitely be Oink. I also think FST has a great community and there is no need for a tracker community for me. Also there are a lot of furums within FST for many different topics.

p1r4t3
07-19-2007, 11:33 PM
I agree mate .... Oink has the best community... ask someone for help on something and see the speed and accuracy of the response

v1337
07-19-2007, 11:40 PM
Haha, you're totally that swedish dude. He had problems writing, just like you.

"ryt now" (right now)...I liked that one.

I'm sure you got surprised, and now you can't tell me which country you're from. I haven't made up this story...otherwise I would have pretty good imagination. You got offended which means you know something about this... At least the way you talk.

why isit that u guys have so many bad things to say to me and accuse me of things i aint dont if u have nothing good to say then dont say nothing at all im not forcing anyone to trust me and by all means all this was just a humble request nothing more nothing less and the last thing i wanted was armageddon to break out but by the looks of it this thread seems to be going the wrong way i hate it when ppl jus accuse u of something whn they have no concrete proof and all they have is a hunch..

Why should i answer any of ur questions mate whn all u have done is accuse me of sh*t i aint done but if u can provide good enough proof then at the end of the day it just ur word againt mine

I also think FST has a great community and there is no need for a tracker community for me. Also there are a lot of furums within FST for many different topics.

I am from UK and btw why isit everyone is being cruel in their words if FST is a great community no one over here can provide sufficent proof that i am that dude from sweden so why make statements

This just shows me that it was wrong of me to rquest for something and i will obviously never make a request here on FST if everyone is just goning to gun me down

p1r4t3
07-19-2007, 11:40 PM
why dont we see some proof that your sct account was disabled, ?

Sylar666
07-19-2007, 11:44 PM
Guys...Really this thread is even better than a Stephen Kingh thriller. The way U caught him was tremendous. U put him in the corner run down on him with different qusetions. I did not like the story from the very beginning and as the Saga folded out this impression even grew - something stinks here. The final blow was "Show a screenshot of Your disabled account". he did not have any answer for this classic.
I think we are all grown ups and don`t believe in fairytales.

freedom
07-19-2007, 11:46 PM
"The Arrow" (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-a-plead-the-arrow-ftn-208084)

yeah.. this remember me to say thanks again to a friend :)

also.. good luck cuz u need it. u don't need an invite - u need a friend because only a friend can trust you and give you an invite..

10x to all my friends ^^

p1r4t3
07-19-2007, 11:51 PM
full credit to Yesum :) bye folks

ChelseaManiac
07-19-2007, 11:53 PM
Dude your sct account got disabled coz you had two and tried to trade one with me, ontop of that you never even gave me it. I was willing to actually invite you for free as I thought you seemed a safe guy but it seems I was wrong.

p1r4t3
07-19-2007, 11:55 PM
Hey ChelseaManiac (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/chelseamaniac-154983) Why dont you Invite me Instead ?

fstrulz
07-19-2007, 11:56 PM
I still wanna see a screenshot...

v1337... If you're having trouble posting a picture because your proxy has disabled all scripts, just let me know and I'll help you with it. :lol:

ChelseaManiac
07-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Hey ChelseaManiac (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../members/chelseamaniac-154983) Why dont you Invite me Instead ?

You dont even know what invite it is, this guy is a crafty scammer, I'm pretty sure, he is on TPF as well with the same avatar and name, he seems like a nice guy but at heart he is a dick

DohMein
07-20-2007, 12:00 AM
Scammers!! This went south in a hurry. There is always someone out there that screw it up for others. If he is full of shit its no wonder why people here are cautious there a lot of them here..

p1r4t3
07-20-2007, 12:01 AM
Hey ChelseaManiac (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../members/chelseamaniac-154983) Why dont you Invite me Instead ?

You dont even know what invite it is, this guy is a crafty scammer, I'm pretty sure, he is on TPF as well with the same avatar and name, he seems like a nice guy but at heart he is a dick

U talking about me?
edit : lol no....

ChelseaManiac
07-20-2007, 12:09 AM
soz, didnt make it clear, they were two separate statements soz

v1337
07-20-2007, 12:10 AM
Proof did u say u haha i dont see no proof for all u ppl accuseing me why dont i get some proof to show that im some fu*king swedish scammer the last thing i wanted was accusations made upon me

i can provide proof that my account was disabled on ScT let alone that i can provide the IRC conversation but what good does it do to me it just makes me bate for all u FST guys to gang up on me its like entertainment for u ppl as Sylar666 stated

im sooo fu*king temptated to close this thread its getting no where and ppl are just gona think of me as some f**king scammer which i didnt want and oh yeh mr Chelsea you have me confused with some1else i dont no what ur talking about

Gosh!!

fstrulz
07-20-2007, 12:11 AM
Proof did u say u haha i dont see no proof for all u ppl accuseing me why dont i get some proof to show that im some fu*king swedish scammer the last thing i wanted was accusations made upon me

i can provide proof that my account was disabled on ScT let alone that i can provide the IRC conversation but what good does it do to me it just makes me bate for all u FST guys to gang up on me its like entertainment for u ppl as Sylar666 stated

im sooo fu*king temptated to close this thread its getting no where and ppl are just gona think of me as some f**king scammer which i didnt want and oh yeh mr Chelsea you have me confused with some1else i dont no what ur talking about

Gosh!!

Explain it to a FST mod.

Reported.

Yesum
07-20-2007, 12:17 AM
why isit that u guys have so many bad things to say to me and accuse me of things i aint dont if u have nothing good to say then dont say nothing at all im not forcing anyone to trust me and by all means all this was just a humble request nothing more nothing less and the last thing i wanted was armageddon to break out but by the looks of it this thread seems to be going the wrong way i hate it when ppl jus accuse u of something whn they have no concrete proof and all they have is a hunch..

Why should i answer any of ur questions mate whn all u have done is accuse me of sh*t i aint done but if u can provide good enough proof then at the end of the day it just ur word againt mine

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. It's not gonna work.

You thought you could come here with that made up story and the users here would just give you an invite just like that. You have no proofs...you're just whining and hoping for the best.

You know who you are and what you are, but if you insist, I can show you a screenshot of your own account at the swedish forum, which proofs you got suspended.

I am from UK and btw why isit everyone is being cruel in their words if FST is a great community no one over here can provide sufficent proof that i am that dude from sweden so why make statements

It's easy to say you're from UK. I could say it myself. I'm writing in english, right?
Since I'm 99% sure you're that stupid 15 year old kid from the swedish forum, you can scam alot of people here before you get kicked out.
I just want to make sure no one gets scammed by you. Nothing else.

v1337
07-20-2007, 12:22 AM
Yesum
- Show me Screenshots
- Show me proof that i am a f**king swedish scammer

I no for a fact that there is no way you can connect me to this fu*king swedish scammer because im not

Enlightened
07-20-2007, 12:24 AM
Change your Avatar.......U look like a "Creep" or "Monster".:D:D:happy:

v1337
07-20-2007, 12:26 AM

I am a creepy 15yr old monster from sweden & im off to bed cz its past my bed time ;):naughty:

Sylar666
07-20-2007, 12:34 AM

I am a creepy 15yr old monster from sweden & im off to bed cz its past my bed time ;):naughty:
Sluta nu, U r not good enough...:whistling

DefX
07-20-2007, 12:37 AM
People, cease the accusations immediately until you provide some clear screenshots as proofs. All these mudslinging arent getting us anywhere.

Since v1337 is just begging for an invite and not trading, the burden is not on him to show that he's innocent. There's a chance that he may be a liar with that "sct ban" story but that still doesnt make him a scammer since hes only asking for a freebie.

Yesum
07-20-2007, 12:39 AM
Well, I'm sure it's you. The interest in torrents, the name, the stupidity, how you write etc.

http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/20878/2002728243287525695_rs.jpg

Under the name, it says "Avstängd" which means Suspended.

I recognize that lame avatar from the forum...probably from one of your multiple accounts. I guess you'll try too defend yourself all night long, but I wouldn't trade anything with this guy, especially not giving away a free FTN invite, unless someone wants to lose their invite privileges.

I would be glad for an invite, though. I got proof I got scammed on my ScT account while I was about to trade it for an FTN invite. Plus, I just contribute to FST and busted a 15 year old scammer/cheater.

v1337
07-20-2007, 12:48 AM
omg how is that fu*ing user name linked to me just cz it has 1337 in it tbh if i was a scammer i wudnt really make it that obvious and when i meant show me proof i ment concrete proof that links me v1337 (here at FST) with that fu*king swedish scammer

why dont a FST mod check my ip as i stated early n btw im not using a proxy and if i was the mods would be able to telll that i am connected through a proxy they just wont be able to get my actual IP in that case but as i said im not using a proxy

Yesum
07-20-2007, 12:54 AM
bla bla bla.

Learn how to write. Come back when you got the age. Get lost.

v1337
07-20-2007, 12:57 AM
bla bla bla.

Learn how to write. Come back when you got the age. Get lost.

Have a nice day :whistling

monk3y
07-20-2007, 02:03 AM
ridiculous thread all i see is lame accusitions without proofs.

seppypom
07-20-2007, 03:06 AM

marksman
07-20-2007, 03:21 AM
why dont u simply admit..i want ftn because its so kewl to be memmber there..just 2 say..hey am an ftner! ;)..god..bittorent really lost its way with all those only care for trackers cuz am l33t stuff!

Skiz
07-20-2007, 04:27 AM
Can't you all go one day w/o tearing each other apart?

This is the only section of the board in which we need to close threads on a daily basis. I feel like I'm babysitting some days. :frusty:

Closed, for obvious reasons.