PDA

View Full Version : RevTT

sense
07-20-2007, 04:55 AM
Just wanted to ask, would anyone out there happen to have a RevTT invite that they could throw my way? I would be much obliged. At the moment the only invites that I have are TL invites :(.

Enlightened
07-20-2007, 04:59 AM
Why do U need REVTT, if U had S*T, OOPs.sorry "bad joke"

sense
07-20-2007, 05:07 AM
I want to gravitate away from TL. A few people I know in my area received letters from their isp (Cox cable). I have Verizon and have yet to receive one and hopefully won't in the future.

fridash
07-20-2007, 08:10 AM
what do you mean by :"got letters?

ArchEnemy
07-20-2007, 08:21 AM
revtt invites are disabled atm

the sites struggling afaik

sense
07-20-2007, 08:22 AM
what do you mean by :"got letters?

Those cease and desist letters forwarded by the ISP. The MPAA or RIAA notifies the ISP that a person at this ip is infringing on their copyright. ISP forwards said letter to customer. Thats how it goes in the US of A :D

Enlightened
07-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Just wanted to ask, would anyone out there happen to have a RevTT invite that they could throw my way? I would be much obliged. At the moment the only invites that I have are TL invites :(.

Sense
PM me if U still have not gotten an account or invite .I will hook you up with an accoount.
I beleive u are a very Nice guy, and I wiould like to help you, especially your lost over the S*T Account "Ordeal" . Furthermore, I really like helping fellow Americans, here at this Forum.:naughty::D:)

sense
07-20-2007, 08:54 AM

Furthermore, I really like helping fellow Americans, here at this Forum.:naughty::D:)

LOL! ok :)

This will be my last bump. I have come to find out that only VIPs have invites at RevTT. With that being said, I will just wait patiently for a VIP to invite me :wave:or for RevTT to change its policy, whichever comes first. :)

fridash
07-20-2007, 09:17 AM
my felo american do you need a revtt help?

whay not come to me ?

israel always likes to help its friends....

sense
07-20-2007, 09:26 AM
Oh hi there fridash :wave:, you wouldn't happen to have an invite would you? Not looking for an account :(

fridash
07-20-2007, 09:30 AM
OHH wanted to give you my acct , hardlly ever use it so

whay dont you want an acct?

sense
07-20-2007, 09:37 AM
OHH wanted to give you my acct , hardlly ever use it so

whay dont you want an acct?

I prefer to start from scratch with my own account since I am not really into trading. My own email etc. It's ok though, I can wait :) Thanks for the offer though, I really appreciate it.

fridash
07-20-2007, 10:30 AM
i dont get you there.....but ok if thats your wish...