PDA

View Full Version : Sof2 On Bittorrent Problem

kildred11
06-21-2003, 10:18 PM
When I am installing the game and it gets to CD2 it asks for it but won't recognize it at all. I have it in the CD drive and a image on the harddrive. I installed the first CD off of the HD. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thanks

boe
06-22-2003, 02:45 PM
I had the same issue w/DFBHD, I copied both images to the same directory on the HD and it isntalled properly then. Make sure that the second CD doesn't have the root files under a subdirectory.

kildred11
06-22-2003, 05:31 PM
I got it to install. I just put both on a CD. Had to be the same drive though to recognize the cd. But now it won't start. It gives me an error when I try to execute the game. Is there an error with the exe file?

boe
06-22-2003, 05:53 PM
have you applied the patches and the nocd crack?

kildred11
06-22-2003, 06:10 PM
it never asked for a cd when it would crash, but I got the nocd patch and it just worked. thanks.

PS, the violence is awsome. talk about headshots

Vamp
06-22-2003, 07:21 PM
I got the kazaa version...two questions for you...When you shoot guys in the stomach with a shotgun do you actually see their intestines fall out like in SoF 1, and also, when you grenade people, do they get gibbed, or just blown backwards like a ragdoll effect, my version of SOF is like that...I hope it's normal, I can gib a dead body fine, but not a live one.

kildred11
06-22-2003, 11:14 PM
I'll have to play more and let you know. I only noticed when I'd shoot them in the head it reacted very realistically. When you install the game make sure the violence is on all the way. This game looks very promising right now