PDA

View Full Version : Lets All Give A Nice Kick In The Nutts Too...

forq2
06-22-2003, 05:46 PM
Anyone getting annoyed like i am. he has at least 3 topics on every page about this and that but mostly on the gefore fx. now if i had done that then i would have learned on to get it or not. he asks the same question over and over on almost all of the worlds. havent been to bookworld but i figure he has.

stop plz

monkeyhead
06-22-2003, 06:06 PM
the forums for soultions and place to discuss peoples problems.also does he complain about how u run ur life :P

N£MO
06-22-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by forq2@22 June 2003 - 18:46
Anyone getting annoyed like i am. he has at least 3 topics on every page about this and that but mostly on the gefore fx. now if i had done that then i would have learned on to get it or not. he asks the same question over and over on almost all of the worlds. havent been to bookworld but i figure he has.

stop plz
Why you posting this here?? :rolleyes:

forq2
06-22-2003, 06:34 PM
cuz this is where he posts mostly or it seems that way to me

monkeyhead
06-22-2003, 06:41 PM
stop complainin please!! he aint doin no harm cos no 1 else is complianin

Vamp
06-22-2003, 09:16 PM
MWHAHAHAHA Do you hate me? Are you gonna put a gun to your head and pull the trigger!!!!!! :lol:

I ask questions that can only be answered by opinion from someone who has the 3D Card, not from a review site or search engine...So please...Piss off.

BROCKSTER
06-22-2003, 09:21 PM
see he even asked u nicley to piss off :lol: :lol:

forq2
06-22-2003, 09:41 PM
all i am saying is that he is asking for info on 3d cards in gameworld when it should go in hardwareworld and that he asks the same question over and over so if he would stop that would be great but i dont care anymore because i had a shitty day so whatever

Busyman
06-22-2003, 09:48 PM
He does have alot of TOPICS but they are on different subjects. So what?

I do agree that MOST people on here do not:

Post in the appropriate category
Read THE FAQ!!!! :angry:
or Post something that&#39;s is clearly posted already ( usually on the next if not the same page)ex. Which is better Xbox or Gamecube <_<

but I don&#39;t see the problem with Vamp

Bender
06-23-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by forq2@22 June 2003 - 19:46

stop plz
forq2, if you have a problem with somebody, please PM a Moderator. ;)