PDA

View Full Version : *******official Matrix Revolutions Thread******

JaVnI
06-22-2003, 08:48 PM
So same rules as all other official movie threads.

So is there anymore news about the matrix revolutions? I heard that a newer trailer is coming out. Anyone got it?

Was there anyone who went to see matrix reloaded and missed the trailer at the end? Fools. But maybe it wasnt even worth it cos the credits were sooooooo long!

So anyway get posting any news on the matrix revolutions! Everyones interested. What do youy think happens at the end? Neo dies?

well_butter_my_arse
06-22-2003, 08:52 PM
Yeah i missd the bit at the end absolute bastard. i thiught this movie aint out for a good couple of motnhs yet :blink:

JaVnI
06-22-2003, 09:10 PM
So? we need talk already!

ultimatejester
06-22-2003, 09:15 PM
does neo die

JaVnI
06-22-2003, 09:22 PM
Well apparantly he does cos hes bin throu the cycle 6 times already?

TIBZ
06-22-2003, 09:31 PM
saw the trailor the movie looks like a big hit ill tell u that and ill be gettin revolutions in about a month

TIBZ
06-22-2003, 09:31 PM
ill c if i can post it or not i dunno we will c

JaVnI
06-22-2003, 09:36 PM
How cum u get it in a month?

well_butter_my_arse
06-22-2003, 09:39 PM
isnt that little kid that he supoosedly saves but doesnt in reloaded the one :blink:

JaVnI
06-22-2003, 09:41 PM
Where did u here that?

Busyman
06-22-2003, 09:50 PM
Pure rumor started by speculation ,a what if by someone on this forum.

stillnotelling
06-22-2003, 09:51 PM
The Kid In the movie is a tie in to The Animatrix Kid Story. The cool thing about the two is that they constantly tie back together. Kid story is the boy neo suposedly saves. Thadius is the captian of the osiris from final flight of the osiris.
If you havent watched the animatrix do it makes the matrix so much better. Its on kazaa file size 716766kb.

Busyman
06-22-2003, 10:06 PM
It is however very good speculation because:

The kid, Michael Karl Popper, does get HIMSELF out of the Matrix in the Animatrix
Kid's Story. The kid also dreams of the future ( him falling)BEFORE it actually happens

and Neo tells the 'the kid' in Reloaded that he saved himself

anon_e_maus
06-22-2003, 10:46 PM
i'm going out on a limb here, but i don't think that they ever escaped the matrix, i mean why else would neo have the power to destroy those machines in "reality" i've only seen reloaded once, but i'm theorizing that they haven't really escaped the matrix, and that they're just in a different part of it, maybe they're operating at the same level as the "programs" such as birds and elrond.... just a theory

Busyman
06-22-2003, 11:13 PM
Old news. Matrix within a matrix. There was an early to be used in Reloaded where the matrix runs from 1980 to 2009 then 'reloads'. We'll probably see it in REVOLUTIONS.

anon_e_maus
06-22-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@22 June 2003 - 23:13
There was an early to be used in Reloaded ...
what exactley does this statement mean?

Busyman
06-22-2003, 11:56 PM
Sry 'early draft'

JaVnI
06-24-2003, 09:40 PM
If the matrix reloaded was called matrix reloaded because the architect describes how the matrix reloads, then why is the next called evolutions, and if it is one big cycle of rebuilding the world nd destroying it then how come neo didn't choose to continue with that and supposedly brough it to an end?

awfullwaffle919
06-25-2003, 01:15 AM
We'll have to wait and see. But, at the end of Reloaded, when Neo's on the table, and they show another dude with a goatee at the other table (his face is upside down), who is he?

Is he the bad guy who cut his hands half way through the movie, and appeared to be against Neo? Or was he the kid who Neo "saved"? Or someone else?

justin89
06-25-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by awfullwaffle919@25 June 2003 - 01:15
We'll have to wait and see. But, at the end of Reloaded, when Neo's on the table, and they show another dude with a goatee at the other table (his face is upside down), who is he?

Is he the bad guy who cut his hands half way through the movie, and appeared to be against Neo? Or was he the kid who Neo "saved"? Or someone else?
that was Bane. He's the guy who Smith cloned himself to and got out of the Matrix.

Cl1mh4224rd
06-25-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by JaVnI@22 June 2003 - 21:48
Was there anyone who went to see matrix reloaded and missed the trailer at the end?
/me sheepishly raises his hand.

But that's ok, because I downloaded it a couple days later.

/me pets his K-Lite. That's a good boy...

Exerpts I found on The Moss Pit (http://www.themosspit.net/), translated by the site owner from a French magazine. Read it here: "MATRIX - What you still don't know (http://www.themosspit.net/HTML/Reads/Archives/000276.php)". It's about 3 months old, but hey...

the third film, Revolutions, will take place entirely outside the matrix. A true war movie where the battles take place in the smoking ruins of the real world.
I think "entirely" is going a bit too far, since it's obvious from the Revolutions teaser that there will be parts that can only take place inside the Matrix...

Producer Joel Silver promises an epic conclusion with a twenty-minute action scene that cost about two thirds of the first movie’s budget.
Whoa... (Hey, I had to do it. :P)

It also sounds like the Merovingian will be in Revolutions, too. "It's like wiping your ass with silk. I love it."

crazy_billy_bats
06-25-2003, 07:55 AM
I think the dissapointment of Reloaded will get people even more hyped up for Revolutions, expecting it to be better than the 2 previous ones, and of course it will fall flat on the wachowski's fat asses.

monolithDD
06-25-2003, 10:22 AM
man everyone seems to see the obvious stuff, like the kid in animatrix is the same kid. Try this one out.

The architect said there is an anoimily that has to be dealt with or it screwes the system. Neo has been through the system 6 times, agent smith is the anomaly.

* Hes probably gonna pull one of those darth vader win one for the good guys things at the end, whether he wanted to or not is still up for grabs.

also as far as the mechs go. Could be inside another matrix, could be that hes the first one to escape it, mirroring the events that brought together neos predecessor and the like. I doubt that only because it would make no sense for the matrix to have a huge war killing off the batteries for no reason. More probable is that the robots understand that neo is important and its a method of subterfuge or something along those lines.

bakwas_internet
06-25-2003, 02:15 PM
ok i m posting something that i got from my friend as a mail attachment....it is a long reding and it can totally be bullshit .....but some part of it may be true .....or at least seems to be true and it predicts a lot of revolutions story....the formatting of text is not good....so you may have to bear with me.....here it goes....

Does anyone knows that Agent Smith is the only "human" in the Matrix.Morpheus and Trinity are programs.Morpheus's purpose was to find the Oneand deliver him
to the Architect. Trinity's purpose is to control the Oneby getting in love with
him. Read more:Matrix ReloadedThis could be complete baloney but here is a take on this movie...Zion isa program, just like the Matrix. How is Neo able to figure
out that he isable to stop the sentinels in Zion near the end of the film? The
spoongiven to him earlier. It had obviously been bent loads, but how outsidethe Matrix??
This gave Neo the inspiration and the understanding that Zionis still a matrix.The One explained "The One" is a program, but has to be "attached" tosomeone in
the Matrix.
So Mr. Anderson got it in the 6th version of theMatrix. Then "The One"
program's purpose is to allow Zion to be destroyedthen to rebuild it. The reason for
this is because of anomalies - the 1%of humans that don't accept the Matrix. These
are all brought out of theMatrix program and into the Zion program by the "Morpheus" program andother similar "ship captain" programs. Then once all the anomalies are outof the Matrix (and in Zion), that is the time for Zion to be destroyed,thus killing all the anomalies off. The Matrix is then upgraded, huscreating the next version of the Matrix, but Zion must be rebuilt so thatthe next lot of anomalies can be brought out again so that they can bedestroyed. This is the feedback-loop, and is the reason to retain ahandful of people so that Zion can be rebuilt. So this is why Neo said theprophecy was a lie - the One's purpose was not to end the war as theprophecy stated. Unfortunately, "The One" program must be re-used eachtime, or copied, so it can be "attached" to a new anomaly inside theMatrix. So what happens to the old "The One" program? It faces deletion,and as the Oracle explained, it goes into exile instead, just like theFrench bloke (the Merovingian) did.
He was the first One (probably fromthe second version of the Matrix), and once he fulfilled his duty, hebecame an exile program and "abdicated" his "Oneness" by choosingPersephone and power.
This is evident in the bogs when Persephone asks Neoto kiss her. She says she
wants him to kiss her so she can feel what it islike again to be kissed by something
close to human, just like theMerovingian used to be. Then she says to Trinity that she envies her, butthat these things are not meant to last. So the Merovingian
used to bejust like Neo - a One - thus proving further the feedback-loop
explainedearlier.The correct door in the Architect's room Now there are two
possibilitieshere: 1. All the previous One's chose the right door allowing a
"temporarydissemination" of their code into the Matrix (i.e., the code they
"carry"thus indicating Neo is indeed human), then he must select (unplug)
23people from the Matrix to rebuild Zion. This takes away the possibilitythat
stories from previous rebuilds of Zion will be carried through.
ButMorpheus indicated in the first Matrix that this is the case anyway.
Hesaid, "there was a man born inside, able to change things, it was he whofreed
the first of us," - basically the One previous to Neo. And thisproves that the
previous One chose the right door also. Neo's purpose isalso to choose the right door, but he does not because he faces deletionafterwards and has the choice of going into exile - programs choosing togo into exile is the one thing that can't be
accounted for in programparameters. Thus, he chooses the left door instead this time. How was Neoable to choose the other door? Because of his extreme willpower? - Eventhe Architect indicated that he'd noticed this - "Interesting. That wasquicker than the others." Or more likely, because the Oracle upgraded hiscoding with the candy on the park bench. The candy/cookie was a method tochange the One's program.
She said he has made a believer out of her -this is quite human-like and perhaps the previous One's didn't accept theupgrade candy, now she has hope... hope that Neo will finally choose theother door.2. All the previous One's chose the left door, saving Trinity and lettingZion fall. So this time is no different. But the Architect does
say, "Youare here because Zion is about to be destroyed. Its every livinginhabitant
terminated, its entire existence eradicated," and also, "thiswill be the sixth time we
have destroyed it, and we have becomeexceedingly efficient at it," - assuming the
Architect isn't lying, thenthey have already destroyed Zion (i.e., Zion has fallen)
five times -i.e., the result of going through the left door.Morpheus and Trinity
are programs.Morpheus's purpose was to find the One and deliver him to the
Architect.Trinity's purpose is to control the One by getting in love with
him.Trinity is supposed to be the mother of the new One every time the
Matrixis Reloaded. That's why the sex scene was so important and why she wasnamed Trinity.The Architect says, "she is going to die, and there is nothing that youcan do to stop it." He was correct though because she did die just likeNeo did in the first Matrix (Oracle said he or Morpheus would, and shedidn't lie, but he came back to life). Trinity dies, but comes back tolife (we are using medical definition of death in all this of course!).The Architect has already laid down an ultimatum for Neo choosing the leftdoor: The Architect - "Failure to comply with this process will result ina cataclysmic system crash killing everyone connected to the matrix, whichcoupled with the extermination of Zion will ultimately result in theextinction of the entire human race."Neo - "You won't let it happen, you can't. You need human beings tosurvive."The Architect - "There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept.However, the relevant issue is whether or not you are ready to accept theresponsibility for the death of every human being in this world."Looking at this further, the Architect does say "coupled" with the extermination of Zion will the human race be exterminated. So he sayseveryone
connected to the Matrix will die, but if Zion is notexterminated, the human race
will not necessarily die. Also, there islikely to be a time-window between
not going through the right door, andthe cataclysmic crash, thus allowing Neo
to unplug as many as possiblefrom the Matrix, then those people won't die. This will
be the start ofthe next Zion. As for the Matrix, a cataclysmic crash doesn't mean
the endof the Matrix - just needs rebooting or reloading.Agent Smith
explainedAgent Smith is the only "human" in this world. He's the one spreadinghimself like a virus replicating himself over and over until the Matrixwill finally get overloaded and fail. Smith is the one who wants to getout of the Matrix for good. He said so in the first Matrix, "I must getout of here, I must get free! And in this mind, is the key," squeezingMorpheus's temples, "my key! Once Zion is destroyed, there is no need forme to be here!" Smith knows that by killing Neo he can escape the Matrixbecause Neo is the key to resetting the Matrix, or to shut it off. It wasoriginally killing Neo (in the first Matrix) that allowed Smith to become powerful (cloning ability) - so killing Neo again will allow him to gainNeo's powers completely, and thus gain the power to shut down the Matrix.So where the hell did Smith come from if he wants to destroy the Matrix?He's obviously not meant to be there - he's a computer virus as he hasevery characteristic of a virus - he multiplies and spreads and infects(and emulates) other programs like one. He is exactly as he describedhumans at the end of the first Matrix - "You move to an area and youmultiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and theonly way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what itis? A virus." But who put him there? This will only be revealed inRevolutions
(Revelations?) I guess - but I'm betting on humans in the realreal world, i.e.,
outside of Zion and the Matrix. They're at war with themachines and trying to
destroy them by infecting them with this virus -Agent Smith. So the irony
with this theory is that Agent Smith representsthe human race!! Neo represents the
machines! Agent Smith says to Neo justafter he's seen the Oracle that he became free when Neo destroyed him inthe first Matrix (remember when Neo entered his body and exploded him frominside out) - as a virus, Smith has the ability to "inherit" otherprograms' abilities and thus inherited some of Neo's.The anomaly explained The anomaly is all the humans that do not accept the Matrix. The Architectsays "Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced quationinherent to the programming of the matrix.
You are the eventuality of ananomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I
have been unable toeliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical
precision.While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected,and thus not beyond a measure of control." This includes Neo, but Neo'sMatrix avatar is attached with the One program so that he can follow hispurpose as explained earlier under "The One explained". However, he isalso supposed to protect himself and destroy anything that gets in his way- i.e., Agent Smith - so that he may fulfil his purpose.
Further provingNeo - and other non-accepters of the Matrix - are the anomaly,
theArchitect says, "Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalancedequation
inherent to the programming of the matrix." The clue here isNeo's program
name - "The One". Take one-third for example. 1 over 3 is0.33333 recurring. A
computer cannot deal with recurring numbers, so mustaccept a limit, let's say
0.33333 for argument's sake. Multiply by 3, youget 0.99999 - never 1.00000, where has the "remainder" 0.00001 (One) gone?This is the limitation of computers, this is the mathematical imprecisioninherent in programming (of the Matrix) and the eventuality of the Oneanomaly unable to be eliminated.What is the equation then?Not sure, but it definitely involves pi. The Keymaker refers to the windowof time to open the door to the mainframe as 314 seconds. 3.14 is pi tothree sig. figs., or the number of radians in half a circle.
Half a circleis like the cross-section of a womb, similar to the alcove of Neo
andTrinity's love scene - conceiving the next One? "NEO", incidently, is ananagram
of "ONE". Trinity and Neo - one on one; a choice - one or one.Leads us to 101.
"101" is mentioned numerous times in Matrix 1 andReloaded. Neo's room at the
beginning, Merovingian is on the 101st floor,the 101 freeway of the car chase in
Reloaded, then when Trinity is hackinginto the power plant system, she resets the
password to Z10N0101. Freaky.Indicates that she is a program because that's not
some random passwordshe's put in. 101 is binary for 5, which in zero-based
binary counting:000 is 1, 001, is 2, 010 is 3, 011 is 4, 100 is 5, 101 is 6 - And this isthe 6th version of the Matrix!
Then there's 303. 303 is the room Neo gotshot in Matrix 1, the Oracle lives in room
303, it's also the hotel roomnumber Trinity is in in Matrix 1 and it's seen at the end when Neo fightsthe Agents and Smith and begins to literally see the code that
makes upthe Matrix. 101 x 3 = 303, a trilogy, 3 + 0 + 3 = 6 = the 6th Matrix.Trinity means 3.Who is the "mother" that the Architect refers to?
The Architect says, "Please," in an almost disapproving sense when Neosuggests
the Oracle, but does not reveal who it really is or even directlythat Neo is
wrong. The architect was the one who created the Matrix; theco-creator is neither
Persephone nor the Oracle. Both of them are onlyprograms that have a purpose in the matrix, just like the rest. TheArchitect is in charge of the Matrix world and the
co-creator is in chargeof Zion. She has almost the same age as the Architect.
Therefore, thatwoman is the Head Counsellor, the only woman of importance that lives inZion and the one who asked for the two captains to volunteer at thecouncil meeting. She's the one who knew all along about the Matrix. Shewas the one who told Zion's Defence Minister to cool off and to letMorpheus do his work so things could go as planned. Or alternatively, itcould indeed be the Oracle. She is the only program that truly wantshumans to have a free choice... at the same time, she sees the future,because she knows the program code - she is like God - which is why Seraphprotects her - see "Who is Seraph?" below.What's so special about Neo's avatar?Neo is a skilled hacker, and his avatar in the Matrix is based on theperson that founded the AI of the original machines that eventually tookover the world... How? Take a look at the disc he gave to the bloke at thedoor at the beginning of Matrix 1. It said "DISC AI" on it. The hollowedbook Neo takes the disc out of is "Simulacra and Simulation" - acollection of essays by the French postmodernist philosopher JeanBaudrillard. He opens it to the section
"on Nihilism" (meaning nothing istruly known, etc.). "Baudrillard's
concept of simulation is the creationof the real through conceptual or 'mythological'
models which have noconnection or origin in reality. The model becomes the
determinant of ourperception of reality--the real." And Morpheus says, "Welcome to
thedesert of the real," in Matrix 1. I'd say this book describes The Matrixto a tee. So this disc contains the key to the AI, and thus how to destroythe machines, so I
think they'll use this info in Revolutions toultimately destroy the machines,
which means he'll have to go back to thenightclub and find the guy he gave it to.Who is Seraph?The reason Seraph (the *beep* guy Neo meets before meeting the Oracle) hadgolden code and was so spectacular is that he came from the
firstincarnation of the matrix, which was heaven. "Seraph" is singular for theplural
"seraphim". The seraphim are the highest choir of angels andincluded amongst others: Lucifer, Gabriele, Raziel and Malaciah, and theysit on the 8th level of Heaven just one below God. So Seraph willobviously have a big part in Revolutions, but whose side will he be on -the machines or the humans?? That is the question.The TwinsThey are exiled programs that emulate the human myth of ghosts as theOracle explained. They are programs behaving badly.
Persephone killed oneof the Merovingian's bodyguards with a silver bullet
because he wasemulating a werewolf. So if the Twins could phase into ghost form,
whydidn't he when his arm was trapped in the door of the garage? Was itbecause he was wounded or because he can't phase when his arm is trapped?No of course not. The doors of that building, when shut, always ledsomewhere else (usually in the mountains) when opened again without theKeymaker's key. So if it were slammed shut due to the Twin phasing intoghost form, the Twin's arm would've ended up god knows where, butcertainly not attached to the Twin's body.

edit bye Jetje for readability

DICKWAD
06-25-2003, 03:16 PM
THIS IANT OFFICIAL U DIPSHIT!!! :lol: :D

JaVnI
06-25-2003, 08:53 PM
That is way too long to read but some it seems rite enough...

Chrissymartin
06-25-2003, 09:00 PM
In reloaded i heard a few people say to neo that he is still human, (like when he talks to the old man in zion about not being able to sleep) is he turning into a program or a robot or sumthin?