PDA

View Full Version : Zonealarm Pro

imported_Black.Ops
06-22-2003, 11:39 PM
Ok i just got Zonealarm pro 4 right, and it like wouldnt let me go to any sites so i tried uninstalling it but that didint work either. So i just erased it (i know my bad!) but the fucking zonelabs makes it so that if you dont remove it a certain way it blocks off your fucking internet! so i went a whole day trying to get rid of it! and finally i did...i had to somehow download it again (still not sure how i did that) and install and uninstall it...fucking zonelabs!

jay973
06-22-2003, 11:41 PM
:o Thanks for the warning mate.Ive got the setup file waiting on my desktop to be installed.
I dont think Ill bother now.Its going in the bin. :)

callum
06-23-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Black.Ops@23 June 2003 - 00:39
Ok i just got Zonealarm pro 4 right, and it like wouldnt let me go to any sites so i tried uninstalling it but that didint work either. So i just erased it (i know my bad!) but the fucking zonelabs makes it so that if you dont remove it a certain way it blocks off your fucking internet! so i went a whole day trying to get rid of it! and finally i did...i had to somehow download it again (still not sure how i did that) and install and uninstall it...fucking zonelabs!
I think maybe should have went through the tutorial.

TIBZ
06-23-2003, 01:08 AM
yea i no like i got it it works fine no pop ups no annoying banners thats the life

clocker
06-23-2003, 01:17 AM
Yeah, ZAPro works great!
Easy to configure and no probs getting progs to run.
Don't know what your problem could have been.

Kevhead2
06-23-2003, 03:15 AM
If your having problems with a program dont let your first response be pulling your hair out as you uninstall it. ZA is a great program and you probably had it configured wrong.

did you accidentally click NO to allow internet explorer access the internet.
Or whatever browser you are using. that sounds like what you did

pegboy
06-23-2003, 04:49 AM
I agree ZAPro is good but I wouldnt recommend it if you got a network. ;) Keeps fuckin up all the time but if its for a stand alone pc I'd use it.