PDA

View Full Version : Win Xp

Storm
06-25-2003, 11:32 AM
i got a version from a friend of mine (not the corp version, ordinary XP Pro), but the winxp key maker doesnt make valid keys 4 the dutch version..................

i heard u need 2 activate witin a certain amount of time...... is this tru????

i tried gettin the version listed in the verifieds, but i keeps searchin/more sources needed..........

(btw, i have like 5 keys 4 the pro version and some more 4 the pro corp, so if ne1 needs ne, just PM me)

volskid2002
06-25-2003, 01:16 PM
i had this same problem when i added pro to my other computer it said invalid key when i tried to install service pack1, so i found a key changer which changes the key to a valid one, and waalaa i have a regiseres xp pro

Somebody1234
06-25-2003, 02:10 PM
Yes it's true that if you don't activate it within the time limit it will stop working.

Get the Corporate Edition. It's the same as the Pro but there is no activation with Corp. Use one of the Corp keys you made with that key generator.

balamm*
06-25-2003, 02:17 PM
If you search O'Days there is a windows trial extender that'll give you an indefinate period to register it.

Pretty slim chance of finding a Dutch copy of XP Pro Corp lying around.

There's exactly 3 files and 5 sources on emule. I wouldn't wanna be waiting in that queue.

KUALKIERA
06-25-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Storm@25 June 2003 - 12:32
i got a version from a friend of mine (not the corp version, ordinary XP Pro), but the winxp key maker doesnt make valid keys 4 the dutch version..................

i heard u need 2 activate witin a certain amount of time...... is this tru????

i tried gettin the version listed in the verifieds, but i keeps searchin/more sources needed..........

(btw, i have like 5 keys 4 the pro version and some more 4 the pro corp, so if ne1 needs ne, just PM me)
got 1 that maybe will do it,did it with spanish & english versions. problem is I`m going away now & w3ill be back july 6, apart don`t know how to post verifides. if you don`t find 1 pm me & will send it to you when comeback.

Storm
06-25-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by balamm*@25 June 2003 - 15:17
Pretty slim chance of finding a Dutch copy of XP Pro Corp lying around.
wouldnt want that newayz......... i h@e windows in dutch......... id rather have it in english newayz..........

o well........ guess ill leave my comp on 4 the next 2 months........ cause im really havin a hard time findin a source........

Wolfmight
06-27-2003, 02:32 AM
Simple answer is corporate. Home Ed is for people who actually buy it lol.
Guess microsoft didnt want huge companys to have to worry bout that crap