PDA

View Full Version : Change mail at E****

Lizard King
08-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Could someone tell me can i change mail + password + IP without ban?

I-HAVE-IT-M8
08-01-2007, 06:04 PM
you can do it m8 i did

Lizard King
08-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Thanks for answer. Can anyone confirm this?

pedroclaro
08-01-2007, 06:40 PM
i did it too

Lizard King
08-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Thanks a lot! I think we should make threat with info about changing mail at all trackers

JunelBT
08-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Thanks a lot! I think we should make threat with info about changing mail at all trackers

x2 good idea

JA
08-01-2007, 09:59 PM
If your talking about the loseless tracker..I'd be careful. When they are bored they usually hunt you down, and they are very good at it =]

Artemis
08-01-2007, 10:02 PM
yes do it, change the email password while on a new ip, i would give a million dollars if they banned u, its almost impossible for them to catch u now :)

wildbytes
08-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Could someone tell me can i change mail + password + IP without ban?

Depending on the site. Like on wb this is a no brainer and banned with in 1 hour in most cases.

Most sites have a script now that will flag every account that makes any changes to there account, like Ip, email, password changes. just because you trade account with email addy dont protect you as your password must be changed or you risk losing the account to the person you got it from. So password change + ip change = ban.

Wild

Lizard King
08-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Thanks for info. Could you tell me how long should someone waiit to change password, mail or both. I'm not talk only about E****. This is general question (about e****, sct, ftn and others)

wildbytes
08-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Thanks for info. Could you tell me how long should someone waiit to change password, mail or both. I'm not talk only about E****. This is general question (about e****, sct, ftn and others)

Wont matter as in the end it will still = banned.

Wild

JA
08-01-2007, 10:13 PM

Wont matter as in the end it will still = banned.

Wild
True on what he said.

But answering your Question, generally IMO its safer just to recover the password after 4 weeks.

Lizard King
08-01-2007, 10:15 PM
This is good idea. thanks

wildbytes
08-01-2007, 10:18 PM

HEHE

On wb this is still logged and reported to a staff member. I should maybe release this to other sites and help stop account trading.

Account trading is bad :angry:

Wild

Artemis
08-01-2007, 10:19 PM

HEHE

On wb this is still logged and reported to a staff member. I should maybe release this to other sites and help stop account trading.

Wild

YESM STOP ACCOUNT TRADING!!!

JA
08-01-2007, 10:21 PM

HEHE

Wild
Yep it is infact. When you account trade, its like you leave a part of you on it (Your IP). So the account trade goes through many hands..with each holder leaving a part of them, resulting in you being somewhat tied to the 6th person to recieve the account whos an invite seller and blah blah all this bad shit happens.

Moral of my story? Just trade invites :lol: Or go talk to each site sysop for a while and thell invite you.

Lizard King
08-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Why? What if someone cant get invite and he really want to be member of the site? Or when all invites are deleted.

wildbytes
08-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Why? What if someone cant get invite and he really want to be member of the site? Or when all invites are deleted.

Just wait untill open signups and or look for invites. Trading accounts is just stupid.

Wild