PDA

View Full Version : Anywqay To Preivew A Bin File?

Ad
06-27-2003, 12:18 AM
why do people use bin files????

I want to preview it and ive tryed every player its off bit torrent

some people mention BS player doesnt work for me

is there any way to preview a unfinished bin file???

callad
06-27-2003, 12:31 AM
Bin files are cd image files, most of the time there should be a .cue file as well. As for previewing a bin file that isent finished I have not seen any program that does it as of yet :(

Damnatory
06-27-2003, 12:32 AM
I don't think there is anyway to preview an unfinished .bin
The only way I know of to view a .bin file is to extract the mpeg with daemon tools.(I think thats the program name)

I'd actually like to know the answer to this as well. :D

infamousalbo101
06-27-2003, 12:34 AM
you can preview it with VideoLAN ive Jus discoverd it

stoi
06-27-2003, 12:35 AM
The only way you could do it, is try to mount the bin (dont think this will work if its not finished though) and click and drag the mpg file from the mpeg2 folder onto your hdd and try it that way.

Not sure why you would want to preview it anyway, if its off bittorrent and its a bin file (esp with centropy in the title) then its going to be real and good quality as well. Its not like kazaa where ou have a 50/50 chance of picking a crap copy/fake movie to download.

stoi

accat13
06-27-2003, 01:49 AM
Bin files are great just use vcdgear to extract the mpeg or mpeg>to c./bin and burn the cue to get your disc...its alot quicker than tar or rar.

caffeineaddict
06-27-2003, 02:22 AM
but remember too, accat13, that bin files are supposedly highly compressable.. so tar and rar files are quite useful in that regard to keep the megs down to a minimum.