PDA

View Full Version : Crale 2 The Grave Is Shit

DVD PIRATE
06-27-2003, 04:04 AM
anyone trying to download cradle 2 the grave via the so-called "verified " section be warned that this version is shit!!!!!! the audio is all out of sync its picture is distorted at diffrent times. who eva converted this 2 AVI should be banned from kazaa 4 life, like-wise the fool who posted it in the "verified" section....moderators, get it together and remove this please or u might as well be placed in the category of false file names..bad rips,converts and false files 2 me all fall in the same category...........idiots...lol nuff said??? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

toddiscool
06-27-2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by DVD PIRATE@27 June 2003 - 05:04
moderators, get it together and remove this please or u might as well be placed in the category of false file names..bad rips,converts and false files 2 me all fall in the same category...........idiots...lol nuff said??? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
No need to get a hate on the MODS, like they have nothing better to do than d'ld every thing in the verifieds.

ransom
06-27-2003, 05:23 AM
rofl serves you right for downloading shitty re-encodes anywayz, noob.

Ad
06-27-2003, 06:55 AM
now now calm down everyone its not the mods fault for a start they dont download everything that everyone posted and they are a member like u and me too

U take risks with everything u download maybe the person who posted the varified doesnt knwo himself just calm down chill