PDA

View Full Version : FTN ScT Info

seanearley1705
08-07-2007, 02:44 AM
To start off with, I am not here begging for invites, as the countless number of "Please give me a FTN invite" threads annoy me to no end. (Not to say i'm immune to begging myself)

I was wondering if someone could tell me the difference between these sites and a generic 0-day site such as say TL. I know these are both awesome trackers from everything I have heard, with FTN being given the slight nod, but I was more wondering what makes them *that* special?

I know they have faster pre-times, but how much faster? (Minutes, Hours, etc)

I know they have exclusive content, but what kind? (Is it just special packs, or is it really exclusive?)

I know the downloads are much faster, but how much?

etc.

Thanks all in advance for the info :)

PiraSoftCORP
08-07-2007, 02:54 AM
nothing special.. dont listen to the kiddies in here.

sct + ftn = Revo TT + TL + SCC

jeter
08-07-2007, 03:34 AM
nothing special.. dont listen to the kiddies in here.

sct + ftn = Revo TT + TL + SCC
says the person without ftn

ftn=hands down the best community + speeds (i get about 200kbs more then anywhere else) + pretimes id say hours before trackers like TL

zagor
08-07-2007, 03:43 AM
Speed? Did you ever try SCC?
Per-times? Did you ever try SCC?

Brandon
08-07-2007, 03:48 AM
Jail Time? Did You Ever Try Scc?? Lol
Open Signups + Pay2leech Ftw!!

zagor
08-07-2007, 03:53 AM
and what makes you so angry?

jeter
08-07-2007, 03:54 AM
you legitimately tried comparing ftn with scc
note: scc is not a bad site just not comparable with the likes of ftn

DohMein
08-07-2007, 03:58 AM
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5807/watchitcopln0.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Oh Noes!

zagor
08-07-2007, 03:58 AM

Did I mention ftn?? I find it very silly that you think instead of me! and the worse that you talk using my tongue

jeter
08-07-2007, 04:00 AM

Did I mention ftn?? I find it very silly that you think instead of me! and the worse that you talk using my tongue

you posted in a thread talking about sct and ftn
and came up with an open signup called scc

case closed

zagor
08-07-2007, 04:03 AM

you posted in a thread talking about sct and ftn
and came up with an open signup called scc

case closed

:noes: I am not the one who started talking about SCC

even if it is an open signup tracker but it is still much better than many trackers

slick99
08-07-2007, 04:12 AM
SCC vs SCT vs FTN:

SCC Pre's:
http://i18.tinypic.com/53ixjsl.jpg

SCT Pre's:
http://i16.tinypic.com/4ytrw54.jpg

FTN Pre's:
http://i15.tinypic.com/6h5z6uf.jpg

PiraSoftCORP
08-07-2007, 04:13 AM
SCC eventhough is open signups has better coders.

staff and users at sct has been looking at the same design since the start. staff there is too busy spending the cash of donations on things like ps3 etc.

ftn is full of swedes who just leech freebies to keep their 23443353455656.55 ratio .

saulin
08-07-2007, 04:16 AM
Brandon what's wrong with SCC having open signups? and pay2leech you say? No one forces me to pay to leech. It does beat FTN in pre times on many torrrents too from what I heard so SCC is definitely a great tracker.

Also SCC had freeleech for so long. In fact it still does AFAIK. All 0-day and Mp3 torrents are free leech.

jeter
08-07-2007, 04:19 AM
ftn freeleeches from time to time and has freebies, and swedes? what is wrong with swedes (ignorance!) and scc lies about there pres

zagor
08-07-2007, 04:21 AM
scc lies about there pres

Are you trying to kiss someone's ass here?

jeter
08-07-2007, 04:23 AM
whose ass would i kiss

brandon=homo and his gay ricky maritn loving ass

now am i kissing ass?

are you kissing scc ass?

zagor
08-07-2007, 04:26 AM
are you kissing scc ass?

:yup: they deserve it

jeter
08-07-2007, 04:28 AM
are you kissing scc ass?

:yup: they deserve it
maybe you can get a 1mb upload from the mods

ftn>>>>>>>>>demonoid>>>>>>>>>>Scc
pwned

zagor
08-07-2007, 04:31 AM
like scc say! IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME!

I think you'll kiss my ass soon in order to join scc

maynard
08-07-2007, 04:31 AM
scc's pretimes are tweaked

jeter
08-07-2007, 04:32 AM

youre a moron

zagor
08-07-2007, 04:34 AM

youre a moron

That won't get you in ftn :D

jeter
08-07-2007, 04:39 AM
youre a moron

That won't get you in ftn :D
numbnuts im in ftn

seanearley1705
08-07-2007, 04:46 AM
Man, i didn't mean to start this... :cry:

Sounds to me like anyone on FTN really believes it is the best. Seems like the community there is real strong, which is always a huge plus.

saulin
08-07-2007, 04:51 AM
lol sounds to me like some people are just hardcore fans. Really dude. You are not missing out when you have the low level trackers like TL, RevTT, SCC, Swebits, Oink, BitmeTV etc... That's all you will need.

jeter
08-07-2007, 04:55 AM
lol sounds to me like some people are just hardcore fans. Really dude. You are not missing out when you have the low level trackers like TL, RevTT, SCC, Swebits, Oink, BitmeTV etc... That's all you will need.
you are missing out

saulin
08-07-2007, 04:57 AM
you are missing outMissing out on what? I have usenet access buddy. Plus I have the best trackers already :)

rocknrule
08-07-2007, 04:59 AM
Jail Time? Did You Ever Try Scc?? Lol
Open Signups + Pay2leech Ftw!!

Do not laugh at other sites. Anyone can get files which want at ease from Scc or TL. I've never paid to leech files from there. How can get some buffers from ftn without freeleech? The rarity is of little importance except tracker collectors. Mind your own business.

jeter
08-07-2007, 05:01 AM
you are missing outMissing out on what? I have usenet access buddy. Plus I have the best trackers already :)
usemynuts access

best trackers demonoid? tl?

PiraSoftCORP
08-07-2007, 05:01 AM
jeter is just a ftn fanboy. i have ftn and i love it too but at this moment

out of the last 30 torrents just 1 has double-digit snatches.

jeter
08-07-2007, 05:03 AM
actually you are wrong

Presto
08-07-2007, 05:03 AM
jeter :| TL doesn't have that bad pre-times as you mentioned in your first post. The things get upped maybe 5-10 minutes later than the 1337 trackers, sometimes even earlier.

jeter
08-07-2007, 05:04 AM
jeter :| TL doesn't have that bad pre-times as you mentioned in your first post. The things get upped maybe 5-10 minutes later than the 1337 trackers, sometimes even earlier.
5-10 is the world to me

and its way more then that

to actually get it completed at tl takes 3-4 hours

Presto
08-07-2007, 05:10 AM
It seems you have never used TL.

Brandon
08-07-2007, 05:10 AM
seri3s7, that's a big no no.
And FYI, i'm not angry.. I'm just a bit drunk, I just know a bit more than u all and it'll be unfortunate when nepton gives you up.
But since we're on the topic, did you ever think that A: Both scc, tl, and sct profit, and ftn doesnt. All users pay for both scc, tl, and sct's ftp/server/seedbox/uploaders. Whereas, FTN does everything the legit way. Now, honestly.. Which tracker's are "cheating" so to say?

seanearley1705
08-07-2007, 05:17 AM
I'm just a bit drunk

The internet is always more exciting in that state :D

zagor
08-07-2007, 05:25 AM
And FYI, i'm not angry.. I'm just a bit drunk, I just know a bit more than u all and it'll be unfortunate when nepton gives you up.
But since we're on the topic, did you ever think that A: Both scc, tl, and sct profit, and ftn doesnt. All users pay for both scc, tl, and sct's ftp/server/seedbox/uploaders. Whereas, FTN does everything the legit way. Now, honestly.. Which tracker's are "cheating" so to say?

There is "donate" button :D in ftn

Brandon
08-07-2007, 05:26 AM

There is "donate" button :D in ftn

<censor>

th0r
08-07-2007, 05:27 AM

i love you so much

Leva
08-07-2007, 05:28 AM
is invite given to user in ftn after donation?

DohMein
08-07-2007, 05:29 AM

:frusty: - No!

jeter
08-07-2007, 05:30 AM
no

Presto
08-07-2007, 05:32 AM
shit wrong thread & place

fstrulz
08-07-2007, 05:36 AM
SCT is a good tracker... but it's also a Pay2Leech/Pay4UploadCredit/Pay4Invite(s) site, which is a big No No when it comes to Filesharing. Everyone who's a member in SCT knows how hard it is to seed there unless you have a seedbox - maybe that's the reason why SCT staff set up their Pay2Leech system(?) That's obviously a no-brainer if you're looking for $$$... And I almost forgot to mention their 20€ per invite and $40 T-shirts. :)... Their staff is also not that strict. A couple of months ago, they actually still gave out one invite each to their members who got caught cheating before or who have invited a cheater. :dabs:

Both TL and SCC are obviously good trackers, but in TL - a lot of their members have been getting letters from their ISPs and the MPAA, and in SCC - it's open signups, which leaves its door open to the MPAA and RIAA... Main reason why I don't download in those 2 trackers that much anymore.

In my opinion, FTN is the best all around tracker right now. It has the best pretimes, so I usually get movies and TV shows before other non-FTN members can get them... It also has friendly and cool staff, like Brandon :D... And they also have nice packs and lots of freebies... And finally, it has a small userbase - that's why it's the tracker where I feel secure the most. :)

jeter
08-07-2007, 05:37 AM
SCT is a good tracker... but it's also a Pay2Leech/Pay4UploadCredit/Pay4Invite(s) site, which is a big No No when it comes to Filesharing. Everyone who's a member in SCT knows how hard it is to seed there unless you have a seedbox - maybe that's the reason why SCT staff set up their Pay2Leech system(?) That's obviously a no-brainer if you're looking for $$$... And I almost forgot to mention their 20€ per invite and $40 T-shirts. :)... Their staff is also not that strict. A couple of months ago, they actually still gave out one invite each to their members who got caught cheating before or who have invited a cheater. :dabs:

Both TL and SCC are obviously good trackers, but in TL - a lot of their members have been getting letters from their ISPs and the MPAA, and in SCC - it's open signups, which leaves its door open to the MPAA and RIAA... Main reason why I don't download in those 2 trackers that much anymore.

In my opinion, FTN is the best all around tracker right now. It has the best pretimes, so I usually get movies and TV shows before other non-FTN members can get them... It also has friendly and cool staff, like Brandon :D... And they also have nice packs and lots of freebies... And finally, it has a small userbase - that's why it's the tracker where I feel secure the most. :)

agreed

th0r
08-07-2007, 05:39 AM
Their staff is also not that strict.but most of them are immature

fstrulz
08-07-2007, 05:41 AM
Their staff is also not that strict.but most of them are immature

I didn't wanna mention that about SCT staff. :lol:

th0r
08-07-2007, 05:44 AM
how come?

deuce6000
08-07-2007, 05:45 AM

agreed

Yup.

SlimR
08-07-2007, 05:50 AM
there's nothing "legit" about trackers even if they don't charge/ask for money or at least this is the legislation in my country. it's just that in a "moral" way, free-of-charge trackers, especially the ones that do the job great should be held in higher regard.

saulin
08-07-2007, 06:14 AM
If you want security use Usenet. I really don't care about security because I'm not in those countries where users get sued for downloading a movie.

I preffer trackers like SCC, RevTT or TL over SCT or FTN because

1. They have what I need and SCC even has better pre times than FTN and SCT in a lot of torrents. Not that pre times really mean a lot to me. I usually get to the stuff many hrs after it has been uploaded.

2. I can actually download what I want and pretty much seed back without having to worry about downlaoding free leech torrents that I don't need so I can actually maintain an ok ratio or without having to worry about paying to get upload credit.

3. Security is not my main concern. Otherwise I would just get everything from Usenet.

I have to admid that SCT is an amazing tracker but it can be very hard to seed back. I'm waiting for some free leech so I can build a good buffer.

showbox
08-07-2007, 06:21 AM
if i can download movies after 3 hours when release , and my speed is just 50kbs ..... so why i'll run after " FTN" ....... & about packs " everytracker now have awesome packs".

jeter
08-07-2007, 06:22 AM
if i can download movies after 3 hours when release , and my speed is just 50kbs ..... so why i'll run after " FTN" ....... & about packs " everytracker now have awesome packs".
on ftn your speed will be 60

saulin
08-07-2007, 06:28 AM
lol his max speed is 50kbps or whatever he meant but on ftn it will be 60kbps? Why is that?

Maybe he meant 50KB/s. Still he can get that speed even on demonoid and many public trackers :)

jeter you are killing me man.

showbox
08-07-2007, 06:28 AM
i tried it b4 ..... it isn't super mate !!!!!! if u have very high speed, somaybe try it ... but if u dunna , just don't care .... cuz almost data>>>> was everywhere :)

lol his max speed is 50kbps or whatever he meant but on ftn it will be 60kbps? Why is that?

Maybe he meant 50KB/s. Still he can get that speed even on demonoid and many public trackers :)

yep Saulin , it's 50KB/s ... & yeah u can get it with even mininova :cool: mate , Jeter is just kidding :lol::P FTN will give me more 10KB which the cable can't support :shifty:

jeter
08-07-2007, 06:31 AM

man i just love the site, my max up speed is 6o kb/s and i have no problems and there are plenty of ppl on the site that are willing to help you

Brandon
08-07-2007, 06:39 AM
:rolleyes:
All I'm trying to say is you can't compare any of the three sites with FTN, b/c we do NOT have the same goal. We're a different catagory...

saulin
08-07-2007, 06:40 AM
There are lots of people here willing to help you as well. Me included. I'm a nice, friendly and kind person :)

It's nice that you love the tracker. I just don't think there is need to be such a fanatic or try to put other trackers down because you believe that it's the best. At leats when I judge a tracker I do see a lot of different aspects and compare them to others.

saulin didn't I ban you?

Why would you ban me Brandon? If I remember correctly you said you could give me an invite for making such a nice post once and I didn't ask you for it because I have Sct and all the trackers I wanted to have. Well Except for TT.

jeter
08-07-2007, 06:41 AM
There are lots of people here willing to help you as well. Me included. I'm a nice, friendly and kind person :)

It's nice that you love the tracker. I just don't think there is need to be such a fanatic or try to put other trackers down because you believe that it's the best. At leats when I judge a tracker I do see a lot of different aspects and compare them to others.
i see where you;re coming from

but i cannot renounce my religion
Brandonism

sorry

fstrulz
08-07-2007, 06:43 AM
You guys should see jeter's Brandon Shrine...

...with lots of used tissue on the floor.

jeter
08-07-2007, 06:46 AM
You guys should see jeter's Brandon Shrine...

...with lots of used tissue on the floor.

NO

THATS MY RICKY MARTIN SHRINE!

zagor
08-07-2007, 06:48 AM

i see where you;re coming from

but i cannot renounce my religion
Brandonism

sorry

F**k! You are the best in ass kissing!

Brandon
08-07-2007, 06:48 AM
saulin didn't I ban you?Why would you ban me Brandon? If I remember correctly you said you could give me an invite for making such a nice post once and I didn't ask you for it because I have Sct and all the trackers I wanted to have. Well Except for TT.

I was being sarcastic :mellow: My point was merely the fact that a lot of people who make comments regarding "this tracker is the best!11!" aren't even on X or Y tracker to even make the comment.

Anyways, lets just end this stupid argument. Everyone will always have their own fav tracker. And there's no need to suck up to me, treat me kindly and I'll have nothing against you.

showbox
08-07-2007, 06:50 AM
lol ;)

Brandon
08-07-2007, 06:53 AM
lol ;)

:D

dragos
08-07-2007, 06:53 AM
edited at brandons req :|

showbox
08-07-2007, 07:07 AM
lol ;)

:D u edited ur last post, dam :cool::P

seanearley1705
08-07-2007, 01:33 PM
i tried it b4 ..... it isn't super mate !!!!!! if u have very high speed, somaybe try it ...

Well the one thing is i go to Georgia Tech. We have a downstream connection of somewhere in the 30mbit range. (I think on speedtest we are 5th in NA global stats with something like a 28mbit average DS) With that kind of connection, would there be a difference in speed?

SgtMajor
08-07-2007, 01:43 PM
If anyone can give me invites, I'll gladly report back with a review & comparison, after 3 months of solid testing of course, and I promise to put them through a rigorous testing procedure, crash courses, severe bends and harsh braking, rough handling and fast response times.

My PM is box is empty, so fire away.

seanearley1705
08-07-2007, 01:45 PM
If anyone can give me invites, I'll gladly report back with a review & comparison, after 3 months of solid testing of course, and I promise to put them through a rigorous testing procedure, crash courses, severe bends and harsh braking, rough handling and fast response times.

My PM is box is empty, so fire away.

:lol:

AugustoP
08-07-2007, 02:19 PM
As an average user I don't care who pays and who profits as long as I don't have to pay for the stuff I leech.
I don't pay at TL/RevTT/SCC/Oink/BMTV (dont know about SCT just registered there) and so I don't care how do they fare. Counting other people money is a bad habit I must say.

To be fair FTN ops not very often say "FTN rules, others suck". I think they're quite happy with site's current state and don't care about publicity.

Will every thread where Brandon has answered come down to invite begging?

Presto
08-07-2007, 02:53 PM
^ Answer to your last question : Yes, it sure will.

AugustoP
08-07-2007, 02:57 PM
^ Answer to your last question : Yes, it sure will.
Damn, I think I'm begging for invite myself.

LuckIEE
08-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Good fun. tl is goooood and so is scc dont have ftn or sct so wont comment on that. regarding 0 day thing doesnt bother me at all. so tl and scc rule for most of the users.

itS0v3r
08-07-2007, 03:39 PM
yep SCT Vs FTN vs SCC

Content :
SCT 1st

Pre Times :
SCC 1st

Forums :
SCt or FTN

Packs :
FTN

staff:
all of them lovely ones :P

But i prefer SCt , their torrents keeps allive more their ;):)

SIMRACK
08-07-2007, 03:52 PM
stick to any one of the 0-day trackers..try getting some non scene trackers with exceptional content like nb,swedvdr,karagarga etc..also dont be an invite maniac

08-07-2007, 03:59 PM
FTN IS THE BEST

End of the story :D

PoOki
08-07-2007, 04:08 PM
I was at FTN months ago and then it was my best tracker. my acc was deleted for inactivity so dont know whats up with it now.

SCC definitely has the best pre-times and ScT has great speeds but hard to keep a good ratio there.

itS0v3r
08-07-2007, 04:17 PM
I was at FTN months ago and then it was my best tracker. my acc was deleted for inactivity so dont know whats up with it now.

SCC definitely has the best pre-times and ScT has great speeds but hard to keep a good ratio there.
Not hard in SCT , just be uploader :D:D

MoCca
08-07-2007, 04:18 PM
what? on sct and ftn is so easy to make good ratio... on sct i've made 1 tb easily and on ftn its so easy whit all the freebies.. , i think ftn its the gratest i realy don't care if sometimes pre times are with 5 or 10 min later.. its the best comunity:) i don't know about SCC because my country its banned :-/

01ramos
08-07-2007, 04:37 PM
well OiNK has the best forums. o.O

Tokeman
08-07-2007, 04:41 PM
sct is all about partial seeding if you dont have a huge pipe, very easy to build ratio on a home connection this way.
about ftn, no comment, still waiting on my invite ;D

jaggizle
08-07-2007, 05:05 PM
i dont see how speed could be much of a factor because on every single torrent ive ever downloaded on TL i max out my DL

Presto
08-07-2007, 05:07 PM
^ It's 'cause TL is teh pwn...

Can't comme t about ftn, still waiting my invite as well :D:D:D

Angrod
08-07-2007, 05:25 PM
TL is nearly good as FTN, but they dont have FTN packs & freelech. FTN pre-times is often much faster than SCT & TL, its true!

If you arent after exclusive contents, then TL is enough for you :)

SCC's torrents are not same as FTN's..