PDA

View Full Version : want ScT or FTn invites

slym
08-07-2007, 10:19 PM
I would like invite on ScT or FTn..I can offer invites for Czone, Filezone, Stmusic, BitmeTV, Torrentbits..

SgtMajor
08-07-2007, 10:45 PM
1st post, straight in for the top, why not?

Don't be surprised, or shocked, that no-one answers your requests, you have asked for diamonds and are offering moissanite in return.

You need to get some experience under your belt, and get involved in the forum, and maybe in a month or so you will have a better understanding of what you are asking, and how to achieve your aims.

seppypom
08-07-2007, 10:53 PM
I am surprised that he waited the extra week.

I wonder if he used that time to read some of the threads here? I am going to go out on a limb and say no?

Enlightened
08-07-2007, 10:53 PM
1st post, straight in for the top, why not?

Don't be surprised, or shocked, that no-one answers your requests, you have asked for diamonds and are offering moissanite in return.

You need to get some experience under your belt, and get involved in the forum, and maybe in a month or so you will have a better understanding of what you are asking, and how to achieve your aims.

U GO "tell" him......Sarge. LOL:D

slym
08-07-2007, 10:58 PM
hey sorry..I just was saying what I am interested in..I don't intend to trade for others trackers then those..It's kind of hard to get what I'm asking..I know..and I am not shocked that nobody answered me..in fact, a few did..but that's not important..

Peter North
08-07-2007, 11:00 PM
Well at least is taking a shoot in the dark.
But the worst thing is that in here most of us,are using "nigth vison googles"

Enlightened
08-07-2007, 11:05 PM
hey sorry..I just was saying what I am interested in..I don't intend to trade for others trackers then those..It's kind of hard to get what I'm asking..I know..and I am not shocked that nobody answered me..in fact, a few did..but that's not important..

U have NOT even establish any "Credibility", yet, in this Forum?
And U just simply...shoot way up Top.
So, all these guys here must be "wasting" their time, hanging out here, "Helping others'?
U must be the ONLY guy who is "smart" enough to think that he wants S*T and "The arrow"...ROLMAO..Why don't U wait in line:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

KFlint
08-07-2007, 11:08 PM
you don't waste time, straight to the top level trackers right away, gzzzzz!

AugustoP
08-07-2007, 11:14 PM
It's amateurs luck.
Anyway, how did he get to this forum without ten required posts?

KFlint
08-07-2007, 11:14 PM
joined more then a month ago, now the 10 posts aren't required, or it's a bug!

AugustoP
08-07-2007, 11:17 PM
joined more then a month ago, now the 10 posts aren't required, or it's a bug!

Good thing. Now I don't need to spam to get my secret second account active. Though it doesnt look like i'm gonna need it anytime soon.

slym
08-07-2007, 11:20 PM
why are you beeing so mean? I will learn in time..I said I'm sorry..what do you want me to do??

AugustoP
08-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Cause we are jealous computer geeks without a life.

slym
08-07-2007, 11:35 PM
you don't know anything about me ..so you should shout up..how do you know that i haven't got a life..maybe you haven't had much fun as I had..you can't just say that without knowing it..you may be as you said:) ..bye..don't talk to me 'couse you don't know how to talk polite

KFlint
08-07-2007, 11:37 PM
you don't know anything about me ..so you should shout up..how do you know that i haven't got a life..maybe you haven't had much fun as I had..you can't just say that without knowing it..you may be as you said:) ..bye..don't talk to me 'couse you don't know how to talk polite

he didn't say you don't have a life, read again ;)

slym
08-07-2007, 11:39 PM
he called me a computer geek didn't he? even if i aien't from america, i can understand pretty good what you're saying..so? am i correct?

ArtOfWar
08-07-2007, 11:42 PM
he called me a computer geek didn't he? even if i aien't from america, i can understand pretty good what you're saying..so? am i correct?

No, the other poster said HE/SHE is a computer geek, not you.

Anyway good luck with the invites.

fook3d
08-07-2007, 11:44 PM
No, He didnt say that, Read again

Cause we are jealous computer geeks without a life.

We not you

Edit: AoW beat me to it :frusty:

KFlint
08-07-2007, 11:45 PM
EDIT : ok f*ck my explanation, i'm the third one :P

Enlightened
08-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Please close this Thread , It is Pointless........obviosly NOT going anywhere

Brandon
08-07-2007, 11:56 PM
slym please pm me your email and I'll send you an FTN invite.

No need to be hostile, life is way way way too short :/

saulin
08-08-2007, 12:01 AM
That's very generous Brandon but you know you just invited a trader :dry:

Chewie
08-08-2007, 12:08 AM
That's very generous Brandon but you know you just invited a trader :dry:WTF are you on? How can you tell he's a trader from so few posts?

As for the rest of the posters to this thread, don't think that your hostility hasn't gone unnoticed.

Thread is now closed since OP has what he was looking for.