PDA

View Full Version : Looking for blackcats-games.net invite...

suicideengi
08-08-2007, 06:55 AM
Hey guys... I've been trying to join black-cats for a very long time, but the registration has always been closed :(

I'm sorry but I don't have anything to trade... but I always seed every torrent to at least a 1:1 ratio, and I go above and beyond that if the torrent needs it.

Can anyone help me out?

redMonster
08-08-2007, 06:57 AM
I have got 6 invites, but when I click on the invites button, it says "Invites are offline". :S

metal maniac
08-08-2007, 07:01 AM
I have got 6 invites, but when I click on the invites button, it says "Invites are offline". :S
Yup I have the same problem right now too. Wait till later and I'm sure you could get one for free.

TCD004
08-08-2007, 11:07 AM
I think you have to try just sign up... They had open sign ups now quite often...

suicideengi
08-08-2007, 05:31 PM
Yup I have the same problem right now too. Wait till later and I'm sure you could get one for free.
Oh... well I guess I picked a bad time to ask. Are they still not working?

I think you have to try just sign up... They had open sign ups now quite often...

Really? How often?... I guess I've been unlucky :dry:

lubu
08-08-2007, 06:04 PM
I registered a couple of days back...Do check time and often and you might get lucky like I did...
Good luck

flaVius
08-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Use TrackerChecker or Check4Change to see when signups are open.

enviouz
08-08-2007, 08:15 PM
unless they changed things they open only breifly when accounts are pruned. when i first got my account there it took about a week before i finally beat everyone else in. its difficult sometimes although not as bad as tb still slightly difficult. just continue trying and you will get it. patience is a virtue my friend :)

suicideengi
08-08-2007, 11:40 PM
unless they changed things they open only breifly when accounts are pruned. when i first got my account there it took about a week before i finally beat everyone else in. its difficult sometimes although not as bad as tb still slightly difficult. just continue trying and you will get it. patience is a virtue my friend :)

It only took you a week? I've been trying for months. :mellow:

Use TrackerChecker or Check4Change to see when signups are open.

Never heard of those... I'll check it out.

[Edit: Ironically, I just went to black-cats after posting this, and the registrations were finally open! Yes! Thanks to anyone who wanted to invite me, but couldn't because their invites were offline.]