08-08-2007, 03:54 PM
THE BEST INVITATION

Pm Me :cry:

RayJuniored
08-08-2007, 03:59 PM
Stop it! Enough already!!

DefX
08-08-2007, 05:30 PM
You received my pm yesterday telling you to put all your invite inquiries in one thread. I'm assuming swedvdr is the only one left in your wishlist.

I better not see you creating another thread for a very long time asking for a different invite when you could've easily put it here.

phantom
08-08-2007, 05:35 PM
:)... somebody is with eyes on u... take care... ;)

marie81
08-08-2007, 06:12 PM
I am really curious why you are always desperate and cry mode on :) its weird

and most important part; Is it working method like a boy who cry for every important tracker ???

dezerter
08-08-2007, 06:12 PM
You received my pm yesterday telling you to put all your invite inquiries in one thread. I'm assuming swedvdr is the only one left in your wishlist.

I better not see you creating another thread for a very long time asking for a different invite when you could've easily put it here.

why I ??? what I did ??? :cry: they begin :cry: why I have this suffer :cry:

redcorvette
08-08-2007, 06:13 PM

and most important part; Is it working method like a boy who cry for every important tracker ???

if i did that, i still wouldnt get those invites..;) :D:D
:D

dezerter
08-08-2007, 06:23 PM

if i did that, i still wouldnt get those invites..;) :D:D
:D

yes merrily that I have problem on this forum :angry: majority on this forum is heroes in the group :angry:

Chewie
08-08-2007, 06:40 PM

It's not you that suffers, it the rest of the membership.
If you really don't know what DefianceX is talking about, you'd better go and read the Private Message he sent you before you get into trouble.

dezerter
08-08-2007, 07:03 PM
If you really don't know what DefianceX is talking about, you'd better go and read the Private Message he sent you before you get into trouble.

But this not I to create problems only certain persons forum because they did not like it that Beco gave me this the invitation on ScT and I have these problems by them that is why and they ON CHATTER on me in the addition

jeter
08-08-2007, 07:07 PM
pm me

dezerter
08-08-2007, 07:12 PM
pm me

pm send

Crystyan16
08-08-2007, 07:20 PM

But this not I to create problems only certain persons forum because they did not like it that Beco gave me this the invitation on ScT and I have these problems by them that is why and they ON CHATTER on me in the additionIt's not that they (we) don't like for getting a free sct. We dont like you because you've opened a lot of threads only asking for level8+. You are a collector and i think there are many more people here who would desearve this more than you and who want it for it's content, not for its rarity like you do.
And I am convinced that if you continue to open threads like these (with pls plspls and:cry:) no one will like you here (if anyone does now).
And pls try to learn some english because we all have to guess what you are saying ,. Me, personally, don't understand half of the things you ay.

dezerter
08-08-2007, 07:38 PM
But this not I to create problems only certain persons forum because they did not like it that Beco gave me this the invitation on ScT and I have these problems by them that is why and they ON CHATTER on me in the additionIt's not that they (we) don't like for getting a free sct. We dont like you because you've opened a lot of threads only asking for level8+. You are a collector and i think there are many more people here who would desearve this more than you and who want it for it's content, not for its rarity like you do.
And I am convinced that if you continue to open threads like these (with pls plspls and:cry:) no one will like you here (if anyone does now).
And pls try to learn some english because we all have to guess what you are saying ,. Me, personally, don't understand half of the things you ay.

this is your sentence and keep for oneself OK

maybe you are the collector little I this interest

pm me

jeter wait for yours PM PLEASE

Crystyan16
08-08-2007, 08:04 PM
It's my opinion, not my sentence. I don't want to keep my opinions for myslef, I want to share my opinions with the world. I am not a collector. At the moment I only need sct (i don't think i'll get it for free so i trade for it), no need for lvl8+. Maybe I'll change my mind later on, in a few weeks.
Try to use shorter sentences so i can understand more than half that you are saying

dezerter
08-08-2007, 08:08 PM
It's my opinion, not my sentence. I don't want to keep it for myslef, I want to share it with the world. I am not a collector. At the moment I only need sct, no need for lvl8+. Maybe I'll change my mind later on, in a few weeks.
Try to use shorter sentences so i can understand more than half that you are saying

NOT HERE OK :angry: yours opinion me little interest :angry:

phantom
08-08-2007, 08:09 PM
It's my opinion, not my sentence. I don't want to keep it for myslef, I want to share it with the world. I am not a collector.

sorry for asking Crys... but how many invites for level 5+ are u giveaway for free, not traded? :unsure:

this don't means that dezerted have right... but i want just asking u... cause u are the man that have self-prise... ;)

Crystyan16
08-08-2007, 08:17 PM
what do you mean? I meant I don't want to keep my opinion for myself. I didn't give away invites to lvl5+ because i haven't got what i need yet (sct). When I will have it, I will probably give some away, but until then I want to trade them to get what i need.
If you have more questions pm me and i i'll gladly answer you because dezerter will be mad on us for hijacking his trade.

Sry dezerter for being offtopic. Won't happen again.
I just wanted to explain to you some things but I don't think you understood it.

phantom
08-08-2007, 08:25 PM
never mind... nor u don't undestood... but u have right with hijacking... :)
sorry 4 offtopic too... :(

dezerter
08-08-2007, 08:33 PM
what do you mean? I meant I don't want to keep my opinion for myself. I didn't give away invites to lvl5+ because i haven't got what i need yet (sct). When I will have it, I will probably give some away, but until then I want to trade them to get what i need.
If you have more questions pm me and i i'll gladly answer you because dezerter will be mad on us for hijacking his trade.

Sry dezerter for being offtopic. Won't happen again.
I just wanted to explain to you some things but I don't think you understood it.

Crystyan16 proposes visited the doctor SUCH the best FROM THE HEAD ONLY EXAMINED WELL :angry:

never mind... nor u don't undestood... but u have right with hijacking... :)
sorry 4 offtopic too... :(

PLEASE phantom NOT HERE :cry:

Enlightened
08-08-2007, 08:52 PM
U guys need to go to an English "Remedial " School , before Posting.

After all. this is an English Forum, the last time I checked

LOL..........

jingajiga
08-08-2007, 08:54 PM
U guys need to go to an Ebglish "Remedial " School , before Posting.

Ebglish ?? lol :lol:

Enlightened
08-08-2007, 08:55 PM
U guys need to go to an Ebglish "Remedial " School , before Posting.

My "English" has nothing to do with my Typing............:w00t::D:)

dezerter
08-08-2007, 09:08 PM

PLEASE BestTrade_Ever friend ONLY NOT HERE :cry:

phantom
08-08-2007, 09:11 PM

PLEASE BestTrade_Ever friend NOT HERE :cry:

are a little bit affright about your tread? :)
don't worry the row is finished...

Enlightened
08-08-2007, 09:12 PM

Sorry..........Polish Friend, should Not have said that:(:(:(

dezerter
08-08-2007, 09:14 PM

Sorry..........Polish Friend, should Not have said that:(:(:(

:)