PDA

View Full Version : I want FTN

fook3d
08-09-2007, 01:16 AM
Well, I dont really, But it got everyone to look right? ;)

Well, Obviously if someone had it, I would kindly accept, But thats not the issue here :P

Im not exactly sure what tracker i want, But i do know what content i need.

If anyone has an invite to a private tracker that has a good selection of e-books i would greatly appreciate it. Im specifically looking for computer programming and history stuff.

I specifically want private because i dont want an "open sign up every friday through sunday" site because i dont feel safe using them tbh. Call me cautious, But i dont want them (MIAA?? Maybe got the name wrong, I dunno.) asshats giving my ISP all the crap and cutting my net off.

I'm gonna go for a long shot and request this for free, As i dont wish to trade because i put alot of work in to keep my ratio's as good as they are etc and to me its not worth leaving my internet on all day and night and paying for a seedbox just to trade it off.

Before someone states the obvious, Yes, I have 1 rep for a trade *shock* * horror*

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this :)

KFlint
08-09-2007, 01:23 AM
pm me your mail if you want a free bitme invite, that's the best site for e-learning ;)

jeter
08-09-2007, 01:23 AM
brandon if you keep giving out invites there are going to be millions of these posts, be wise

not saying you are a cheat or anything just saying these posts are all to common

oilslick
08-09-2007, 01:24 AM
whoha, nice opening post. For ebooks I can recommend bitme. I hope somebody will help you. If i had invites there i gladly would have given you one. But I dont have any there. good luck!

KFlint
08-09-2007, 01:25 AM
brandon if you keep giving out invites there are going to be millions of these posts, be wise

not saying you are a cheat or anything just saying these posts are all to common

have you read his post? i guess not...

jeter
08-09-2007, 01:29 AM

have you read his post? i guess not...
the thread says I want FTN

in ebooks case, id say demonoid, bitme, elbitz, or libble

pro267
08-09-2007, 01:33 AM
Was about to offer you BitMe, but I guess KFlint beat me to it.. :)
Anyway, Elbitz is open now. It is not usually open, so you can probably feel safe enough there.

P.S: just a thought, but if you can get a BitMe invite freely on your second post, how "safe" is BitMe anyway? ;)

jeter
08-09-2007, 01:35 AM
Was about to offer you BitMe, but I guess KFlint beat me to it.. :)
Anyway, Elbitz is open now. It is not usually open, so you can probably feel safe enough there.

P.S: just a thought, but if you can get a BitMe invite freely on your second post, how "safe" is BitMe anyway? ;)
not many authorities sort of speak are after the e0books and learning things, more along movies and music!

KFlint
08-09-2007, 01:35 AM

i agree with you

personally, i don't care much about safety

if i was a sysop, i would worry more for sure ;)

fook3d
08-09-2007, 01:42 AM

Haha, From reading the posts on here, I have came to the conclusion i have more chance of having an 4some with Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra and some other hot woman (And myself of course) than getting an invite to FTN.

Some people would have probably not looked at the post if i wrote "I want something but i dont know what" whereas throwing FTN into the title gets people looking ;)

@KFlint: PM'd you. Thanks :)

Enlightened
08-09-2007, 01:44 AM
Haha, From reading the posts on here, I have came to the conclusion i have more chance of having an 4some with Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra and some other hot woman (And myself of course) than getting an invite to FTN.

@KFlint: PM'd you. Thanks :)

Or end up with "Fake boobs" better than "Fake Ratios".......LOL:D

fook3d
08-09-2007, 01:48 AM
Fake boobs arent so bad when the women are that cute :lol:

Think i best lock this as i have what i need and someone may cause me to spam :huh:

AugustoP
08-09-2007, 07:57 AM
pdfchm.com is the best place for IT related books. It looks like Amazon backdoor but after registering you'll see download links.

saulin
08-09-2007, 08:06 AM
Dude what does FTN have to do with learning trackers?

Meh! There are 2-3 posts a day about people requesting FTN and most of them seem to get FTN. So it works :)

Chances are that you can get it but you need to be more creative, you want FTN but you are looking for learning trackers?

bblogs
08-09-2007, 08:41 AM
There are 2-3 posts a day about people requesting FTN and most of them seem to get FTN. So it works :)

Are you sure most of them get it??
I would have asked for it long ago if that was the case :D

th0r
08-09-2007, 08:49 AM
There are 2-3 posts a day about people requesting FTN and most do not get FTN.

fixed

saulin
08-09-2007, 08:56 AM
Ask Brandon how many giveaways he has done lately :)

Most people don't get them from regular members. That's for sure :D

Why do you think the I would like FTN threads keep coming back? Because there seems to be a good success rate.

th0r
08-09-2007, 09:00 AM
when you said there are i thought you were referring to the entire collective of omgz i needz a ftn invite lolz ok threads being posted every 2 to 3 days, there have been would have been a better phrase to use

Brandon
08-09-2007, 09:04 AM
I won't be handing out any invites for a while, just a heads up in case other people expecting to get one from me are reading this..

beer23
08-09-2007, 10:02 AM
May I please have a FTN invite.
Here my ratio:

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6...great23lc2.jpg (http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/6065/hdisgreat23lc2.jpg)

Thanks in advance

fook3d
08-09-2007, 11:30 AM
Damn, I really need to quote myself? :O

So to all the people saying "Oh noes, Another FTN thread, Please read this line again.

Well, I dont really, But it got everyone to look right? ;)

Any more "Only read the topic title" type people wanna post some more without reading the whole thing? :huh:

Anyways, This is going off topic and people just post crap for a post count it seems without reading to give valid input. So lockage ;)