PDA

View Full Version : How To Play Charlies Angels 2 ?

dusan72
06-28-2003, 09:09 PM
I download this movie from bittorrent (VCD VERSION, 2CD) and i cant find a way to this movie work.. Does anyone have same problems? Wich codec do i need and wich player i must use? I almost destroyed my windows XP with all codecs wich i install in last two days (Nimo, Klite, ACE, Xvid, FFdshow, AC3, DivX, Gordian.....).

Does exist any program to delete (clean) all codecs or i must reinstall windows?

TNX

"D" :( :(

that1dude
06-28-2003, 09:19 PM
:blink: im sorry but there is such things as fakes. most of the time pretty much all the time you download a movie it will be either another movie or just nothing at all just a black screen with a time limit to up to an hour. sorry about that the real movie is running around here somewhere you just got to find the right one that will play.
sorry buddy :blink:

baccyman
06-28-2003, 09:22 PM
maybe the film has got to be burnt to a disc then played on a dvd player

dusan72
06-28-2003, 10:25 PM
Hmm, movie is real for sure!!!
It starts for a few seconds and i can see "angels" on disc CD 2 . Then i get error message . There is 2 files with *.mpg extension. I also try to burn CD (VCD) and play it with Powerdvd, but no luck. :(

totalwar
06-28-2003, 11:43 PM
I all so download Charlie's Angels Full Throttle from bittorrent (VCD VERSION, 2CD) which i converted to divx.my file would not play on power dvd xp but it did play on window media player.you could try rip it with iso buster as mpeg 2 file that work for me.hopes this helps you.

my files had bin and cues did yours.

dusan72
07-01-2003, 04:53 PM
I have the same version. How did you converted it do Divx?
I just try to open MPG files in MPG folder with BsPlayer and Mediaplayer, but..... :( .