06-29-2003, 08:00 AM
I didn't know KaZaa was still alive. :lol: :lol:

I'm_going_slightly_mad
06-29-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by nichola@28 June 2003 - 21:47
will people please share ??
there is to many people NOT SHARING
it will kill kazaa !!!!!!!!
You must remember that there are some who have checked the option to hide the list of files being shared from other users, so that makes it look like someone is not sharing when they actually are. Right now with the RIAA making their threats of accessing information about what files we are sharing and prosecuting for that, many people do not want to take the chance in looking like they are actually sharing. However, their files are still accessible, but the list is not.

I agree though. More people do need to share, even if they do enable the privacy option. RIAA is using scare tactics over something so absurd, and we must show that we are not backing down. ARRG, Matey! :pirate:

asmithz
06-29-2003, 08:59 AM
yep i scare tatic is just the right thing to say about that but in the off chance they do succend in shutting kazaa down i am going to purposly not buy any cd's and movies ( the only reson i buy movies now is because of kazaa i try before i buy) i hope people will do the same to boycott this batstards

I'm_going_slightly_mad
06-29-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@29 June 2003 - 08:59
yep i scare tatic is just the right thing to say about that but in the off chance they do succend in shutting kazaa down i am going to purposly not buy any cd's and movies ( the only reson i buy movies now is because of kazaa i try before i buy) i hope people will do the same to boycott this batstards
I feel the same way. I am not buying any music or movies, either and I hope everyone who shares files will follow and do the same thing.

Cheers!

DVD PIRATE
06-29-2003, 09:26 AM
any1 ever heard of the search facility???????? too many lazy people out there that think that because they cant view a persons files that are up/downloading off of them that theyre not sharing...get wif it...just cause u dnt no how the privracy patch works doesnt give u the right to go round saying no ones sharing , OMFG a noobie...nuff said???? <_< <_< <_< <_<

RealitY
06-29-2003, 11:01 AM
I think the point was people aren&#39;t sharing in general, lack of sources all around. There are no paticular rewards for sharing, and considering the threats people are not sharing like in years past.

Ad
06-29-2003, 01:04 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: