PDA

View Full Version : Pc-cillin 2003 Wont Autoupdate

beaniebee
06-29-2003, 06:43 AM
Hi
need some help on fixing autoupdate on pc-cillin 2003.
When it tries to do an update or i do one manually the error message pops up saying "a problem with your internet connection, please check you are connected etc"
Anyone any ideas on how to fix this??
I can do them manuallly but would prefer the auto.
thanks
Beaniebee

nostalgia
06-29-2003, 07:58 AM
If you're using a legal copy: contact Trend Micro.
If you're using a crack: maybe that's a safety feature

balamm
06-29-2003, 08:17 AM
It sounds like your subscription has expired. They've had that same useless message for as long as I can remember.
Or another one is " the server appears to be busy at this time, please try again later". later. ... later .............. Later ........................................... ???

fartermissile
06-29-2003, 11:04 AM
reinstall it...

ghost944
06-29-2003, 11:45 AM
reinstall it...

This will work but while you download the newest auto update you will also be updating pc cillin so it will download the restriction as well so it is a total waste of time to to this.

If you're using a legal copy: contact Trend Micro.
If you're using a crack: maybe that's a safety feature

Also wrong

and the winner is

It sounds like your subscription has expired. They've had that same useless message for as long as I can remember.
Or another one is " the server appears to be busy at this time, please try again later". later. ... later .............. Later ........................................... ???
trend micro wants you to pay for the auto update service now
go to http://www.trendmicro.com/
and update your virus definitions manually

Penis Monkey
06-29-2003, 11:49 AM
It did that with me when trying to register it. It said "Your internet connection is unstable, please try again later".
I no longer have PC-Cillin 2003, I have Norton System Works. Much much better.