PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

tempest4two
06-30-2003, 06:11 AM
Hi Everyone.
I am new to this forum and would like to first say hello and thanx for allowing me to be here.
Now on to the problem.
I have downloaded lots of movies from kazaa in the 4 months or so I have been using it but only one of those have ever played in my dvd player. I dont have a dvd-R but since the one played I am sure the rest can be made to do so but dont know how. My question is this: How can I burn these divx movies to disc so that they will play in my dvd player instead of running them on my pc?

Thanx for taking the time to read this and thanx in advance for any help you can provide :D

THE DUDE
06-30-2003, 06:18 AM
First of all the movies should be in Mpeg format. If the movie is an avi you can convert it to Mpeg format. You can TmpENG to do this but there are a multitude of programs to convert avi to mpeg.
Then you have to get Authoring software so you can put it in a format that dvd player can play. I recomment Nero or VCD easy but there are lots of type to choose from.
Click here (http://www.dvdrhelp.com) and find everything you need to make some VCD maddness.

Good Luck.

Busyman
06-30-2003, 06:21 AM
READ THE FAQREAD THE FAQREAD THE FAQREAD THE FAQREAD THE FAQREAD THE FAQREAD THE FAQREAD THE FAQREAD THE FAQ

And guess what

READ THE FAQ

Did I mention

READ THE FAQ

tempest4two
07-04-2003, 09:01 PM
Thanx for the help :D sorry I missed it in the forum faq :(