PDA

View Full Version : Most Powerful Kazaa Tool Overlooked

nukemdomis
06-30-2003, 05:10 PM
WORD OF MOUTH CAN BE THE MOST POWERFUL TOOL WHEN SEARCHING FOR INFORMATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND REFERENCE. A USER DOESN'T SHARE EVERYTHING HE OR SHE KNOWS WHEN WRITING A DESCRIPTION...HE OR SHE CAN SAY WHATEVER IN THE DESCRIPTION!!

"SEND MESSAGE TO USER" IS RARELY USED TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER KAZAA USERS. !!!!!!!THERE ARE ALWAYS 3000000 USERS ON KAZAA WHICH MEANS YOU CAN TALK TO THREE MILLION DIFFERENT PEOPLE!!!!!

++++I SEND MESSAGES TO MANY USERS ASKING ABOUT RARE/UNHEARD OF FILES/INFO THAT I CAN DOWNLOAD. I EVEN GET GREAT LEADS FROM WHAT I CALL, "UNDERGROUND" KNOW-HOW!!!!

*****I DON'T SHARE MY BEST FILES WHICH COST $$$$!!!! BUT IF SOMEONE ASKS I WOULD ENABLE THEM!!!!!

*****WHEN SOMEONE IS UPLOADING FROM ME, I MIGHT SEND THEM A MESSAGE SAYING, "HEY IF YOU LIKE THIS TOPIC, THEN TRY THIS FILE CALLED....."

HAVE YOU EVER GRABBED FILES THAT ARE LOOPED OR INCOMPLETE?

HAVE YOU EVER DOWNLOADED SOMETHING THAT WASN'T WHAT IT'S DESCRIPTION SAID?

WELL THAT MEANS YOU DIDN'T EVEN FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR OR MABEY YOU DID FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR, BUT IT PROBABLY WASN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THE BEST FILE POSSIBLE.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SEND MESSAGES TO OTHER USERS.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^3,000,000 USERS IS "VERY RESOURCEFUL" :lol:

Shareef
06-30-2003, 05:27 PM
ye but for sum odd reason ppl always swear at me wen i ask them a question then its usually me swearing

nostalgia
06-30-2003, 05:28 PM
If someone checked the box in the KazaA-lite options to ignore messages, what's the use?
Lots of times tried to send a message that their sharing a fake. Message doesn't got through due to the option ignore message.

Rat Faced
06-30-2003, 06:22 PM
This topic is spammed all over the board.

Anyone wants to reply; go into filesharing version.

I'll close this and delete the ones not replied to. ;)