PDA

View Full Version : need bitme

ohadraviv
08-16-2007, 05:32 PM
i'm new in here but i saw that there are many really nice guys that giveaway free invites. i really need bitme coz it's the best elearning tracker there is or at least so i heard. i don't know how to cheat and i have a user with a nice ratio in blackcats if it helps (to show a proof that i can keep a good ratio..). please i really need bitme and i prey to get one at nights (it's not a joke - i do). if anyone has an invite he dosen't need please give it to me if u can. i have only ST and musicvids from a friend if it helps - i guess it dosen't. tnx from advance

btw i'm new in here and i read the rulles - i think that i haven't broke any rulle but if i did broke any rull i'm sorry and please delete this thread

rocknrule
08-16-2007, 05:42 PM
hope you get what you want. don't worry. bitme is not tough to get.

ohadraviv
08-16-2007, 05:45 PM
hope you get what you want. don't worry. bitme is not tough to get.

well i don't know if it's tough to get but anyway it's tough to me.. i think level four and on starts to get harder coz until level four there are giveaways that does not requier proofs or rep and other stuff like that

rocknrule
08-16-2007, 05:50 PM
i will give you a darkside invite. you might get what you want from trade with it. pm me with your email.

ohadraviv
08-16-2007, 05:58 PM
i will give you a darkside invite. you might get what you want from trade with it. pm me with your email.

thanks man! you rock just pmed u