anyone know it

[email protected]

kondason
08-17-2007, 04:57 PM
good that you come back m8.

i hope we dont have a hacker between us

Presto
08-17-2007, 04:58 PM
I don't think it's something to do with hacking. Some dumbass just keeps trying to login known users accounts. Few people said earlier, that they got email saying, that someone tried to login their acc & entered 5 times wrong pass. Did you happen to have a predictable pass?

Sawyer2020
08-17-2007, 04:59 PM
i not have this site that hacked before so its someone hack fst not other site

fstrulz
08-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Glad you got your FST account back, mate...

If you receive any PM with a link or hyperlink picture in it from someone you don't know here in FST, never click that link! There's a big possibility that there could be a script in that link that'll steal your password.

:rolleyes: So, a heads up to everyone. :rolleyes:

TheDoc
08-17-2007, 05:02 PM
u should be using only 1 password for each account not same pass all over
this one helps : Secure Password Manager
enjoy all

Sawyer2020
08-17-2007, 05:04 PM
thanks fstrulz
anyway he pm lord with the pass I guess he knew that he cant use anymore
anyone see this email before I think i saw it before and I think I give this mail free invite
if i could remind who this person be great

this mail

[email protected]

PirateEagle
08-17-2007, 05:05 PM
@Alexson777 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/alexson777-155415) welcome back bro :) and abt that email ask mods that they see in MOD CP to see that email regristation in FST :)

Glad you got your FST account back, mate...

If you receive any PM with a link or hyperlink picture in it from someone you don't know here in FST, never click that link! There's a big possibility that there could be a script in that link that'll steal your password.

:rolleyes: So, a heads up to everyone. :rolleyes:

yes FSTRULEZ is right everyone must be carefull for those PM`s a.k.a. Phrishing Site those sites it looks like normal site but it isn`t it is a just an site who steals ur pass n login details so be carefull with that...:) and never download weird stuff it might conatins an keylogger...

jingajiga
08-17-2007, 05:05 PM
someone might have stole your session cookie ... did you click any malicious link??

i think a xss attack has happened here ..

titofat
08-17-2007, 05:06 PM
congrats my friend
and i recived that message another one put the pass wrong 5 time

TBA
08-17-2007, 05:09 PM
At night someone tried to get my acc:

Your account on FileSharing Talk has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.

Sawyer2020
08-17-2007, 05:11 PM
its public case I guess
but that mail I wish I can remind it
I saw it before and give him invite

valhala
08-17-2007, 05:14 PM
At night someone tried to get my acc:

Your account on FileSharing Talk has been locked because someone has tried to log into the account with the wrong password more than 5 times. You will be able to attempt to log in again in another 15 minutes.
someone tried to get my acc too :yup:

satriani77
08-17-2007, 05:17 PM
me too

tupac
08-17-2007, 05:19 PM
We are under attack :O . I'm changing my pass to someting mega-secure (very long random characters,numbers) :whistling

jingajiga
08-17-2007, 05:23 PM
y0uc4ng0f4cky0urs3lfsk1ddi3 .... <-- that is a real password i use in a private tracker .. rofl

Sawyer2020
08-17-2007, 05:40 PM
any one know this mail
????????????????

sheriflove
08-17-2007, 05:43 PM
i remeber that i see this email befor but i search all threads and posts
and all my pm but i didn't find it

hangemhigh
08-17-2007, 05:44 PM
any one know this mail
????????????????
look under jigjig name..look familiar?

Sawyer2020
08-17-2007, 05:48 PM
hangemhigh

I got like 3 days ago pm from someone say he is u and ask how he get his account back
but name was different and i couldn't reply him cuse of disable privs

Beenieman
08-17-2007, 05:49 PM
Glad you got your account back m8

Sawyer2020
08-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Glad you got your account back m8
thanks m8

hangemhigh
08-17-2007, 05:57 PM
hangemhigh

I got like 3 days ago pm from someone say he is u and ask how he get his account back
but name was different and i couldn't reply him cuse of disable privs
I know, my hangemhigh was stolen for a couple hours. That account
kdurhn I borrowed and pmed the mods. I pmed you too cause I know
you got juice with the powers here. All is good now.

ArtOfWar
08-17-2007, 06:47 PM
This scumbag is an account thief: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/jhdb-163991

I think he has multiple accounts on here and on some torrent sites. He reckons that he has at least ten bitmetv accounts.

The fuck stole my Oink account as well. The email he used on the account was: [email protected]

Quite similar to Alexson's username. :dry: One of the mod's actually brought this up to me.

Sawyer2020
08-17-2007, 06:53 PM
This scumbag is an account thief: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/jhdb-163991

I think he has multiple accounts on here and on some torrent sites. He she reckons that he has at least ten bitmetv accounts.

The fuck stole my Oink account as well. The email he used on the account was: [email protected]

Quite similar to Alexson's username. :dry: One of the mod's actually brought this up to me.
this not my mail
anyways
my mail on gmail not that
my mail same alexson777
and other one not that 2

znik
08-17-2007, 07:09 PM
I just realized that someone also tried unsuccessfully to hack my FST account! :blink:

My account was locked 7times the last 12hours because of 5consecutive passwd errors.

The IPs are logged and are reported.

It seems we are under massive attack here! :blink:
Everyone change your passwds into insanly strong passwds!

Presto
08-17-2007, 07:14 PM
^ Could we make a wall of shame for those IPs?

anions
08-17-2007, 07:26 PM
I dont believe this is possible.
So unless you clicked on a malicious link and had your session cookie stolen, I dont think its possible.

Anyways, my pass on fst is different than that on other trackers, so I'm not going to bother changing it(after all, i dont have 100+ reps like some of you guys either :p)

Would like to see what mods have to say on this thread.

Sawyer2020
08-17-2007, 07:32 PM
I not had same pass here and on tracker either
but if I lost any account on any tracker not so bad
but if he use my trusted on here and scam others
its what I care about so much

ArtOfWar
08-17-2007, 07:42 PM
Znik is right, lot's of people have been complaining about the same thing. Check the 'everything related to the board forum'.

Giallorosso
08-17-2007, 08:28 PM
I not had same pass here and on tracker either
but if I lost any account on any tracker not so bad
but if he use my trusted on here and scam others
its what I care about so much

u are thinking about others feeling not urs
u are a great person
and there aren't too many pple like u
so hope ur accs wil be fine and others too
good luck pple in this case

saulin
08-17-2007, 08:44 PM
My acc has been locked 8 times haha. I think we should have a wall of shame for all those IPs trying to hack our accounts and also make sure they are banned. Is funny cause my name on Bit-HDTV is different than here too and the password is randomly generated.

Having a list of IPS then the mods can see which accounts are using those IP and maybe find some accounts thieves from here. Obviously people trying to hack other people's accounts are most likely members from here. But I guess it would be a big job with so many complaints. How about banning the IPs immediately for ever after so many unsuccessful logins. Instead of just locking the account?

Presto
08-17-2007, 08:47 PM
^ I thought about the wall of shame, but then again it's pointless, 'cause most of the IPs are probably proxies. :o

znik
08-17-2007, 08:53 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-everything-related-board-9/t-hacking-220242

The problem with the massive FST account attacks seems much bigger than I thought...

It surely isn't a false warning since I was online about 8hours when the last attack to my account took place, and I couldn't even browse the site...
I thought that it was a lag problem of the server, but apparently that wasn't the case...

Presto
08-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Interesting, that I haven't been attacked yet. I guess I'm too boring.

Sawyer2020
08-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Interesting, that I haven't been attacked yet. I guess I'm too boring.
maybe u next one :D:D:D

game1283
08-18-2007, 02:58 AM
someone is trying to hack one of my tracker.. I'm a member of bit-hdtv but I'm not on the list..

Jhdb
08-23-2007, 05:09 PM

I think he has multiple accounts on here and on some torrent sites. He reckons that he has at least ten bitmetv accounts.

I dont know what happened, but my account here was stolen (here's the proof: http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/9713/proofgk9.png ) , and somebody else answered to ArtOfWar... I think that my account was stolen because of the bit-hdtv thing...

I dont have 10 bitmetv's accounts...I'm just a simple user, and I apolagise for everything that happened...

I really hope that everyone understand what happened...

Best regards,

Jhdb

Superkiller
08-23-2007, 07:07 PM
dont think anyone hacked FST

if u keep on using weak pass like 123456,qwerty ect

soneone will get it soon or later