PDA

View Full Version : Request for Exigo

nikmash232
08-17-2007, 10:26 PM
well right now i have been looking for exigo as a trader...but now i am just asking for it nothing in return but if you feel you dont need an exigo account or invite lying around that u dont use or just use it to trade for something else i would greatly appreciate it if you would let me have it or let me use it for my flac music needs

im not a begger i just dont think trading is right

amdxp
08-17-2007, 10:36 PM
Sorry nikmash232. Maybe you're the right person. I'm not talking exactly about you. Good luck to you.

But I think that All anti-traders now going from FTN to Exigo. :)

marksman
08-17-2007, 10:46 PM
give it 2 the man..he so deserves it :P..

n abt that But I think that All anti-traders now going from FTN to Exigo. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/smile.gif

almost all of em are fake anti traders..just a way to convince more ppl..

import_fighter
08-17-2007, 10:59 PM
give it 2 the man..he so deserves it :P..

n abt that But I think that All anti-traders now going from FTN to Exigo. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/smile.gif

almost all of em are fake anti traders..just a way to convince more ppl..

yup

th0r
08-18-2007, 01:15 AM
well right now i have been looking for exigo as a trader...but now i am just asking for it nothing in return

once a trader, always a trader

Enlightened
08-18-2007, 01:20 AM
well right now i have been looking for exigo as a trader...but now i am just asking for it nothing in return

What?
Once a "Traitor" always a "Traitor"
Sounds kinda the same.............LOL

A Leopard NEVER changes it's spots........
Give it up.U cannot quit "cold turkey"

marksman
08-18-2007, 01:29 AM

so if some1 starts smoking he'll smoke for the rest of his life!..stupid theory..whats so bad if some1 finds that what he was doing is wrong and decided 2 change it..

th0r
08-18-2007, 01:32 AM
they made a conscious decision to trade, they knew what they were doing

marksman
08-18-2007, 01:34 AM
they made a conscious decision to trade, they knew what they were doing

so u see it's better for him 2 go back to trading as its an illness with no cure?

th0r
08-18-2007, 01:49 AM
so u see it's better for him 2 go back to trading as its an illness with no cure?

in my opinion, traders who quit cold turkey are in search of something they can never get by trading alone; being a retired trader is an alternative, therefore using the sympathy card to get something their previous method failed at

murphdog
08-18-2007, 01:53 AM
I got all my invites from people I knew previously. It's all who you know..and it seems you don't know the right people.

marksman
08-18-2007, 01:59 AM

in my opinion, traders who quit cold turkey are in search of something they can never get by trading alone; being a retired trader is an alternative, therefore using the sympathy card to get something their previous method failed at

hmm..wrong wrong..i traded a few times..n i still trade from time 2 time..yet i got all the big sites from friends and for free..its all about if ur good to the community or not..he's not using a sympathy card at all..he has been here long enough to not use the sympathy card..he's proven alot that he's a good member!..why didnt u put in ur mind..that he really thought of it as if he's not convinced with trading anymore!..i myself would give nickmash232 an exigo invite if i had one whether he trades or not...cuz i know he's a good addition 2 any community..being a trader is not a proof of being a bad community guy..and while i agree with u that lots of ppl use the anti trading thing as a way 2 get most trackers...but thats not the rule!..u just cant say that every1 is doiing so just because he traded in the past..
man am gettin so offtopic 2day :D

nikmash232
08-18-2007, 02:28 PM
lol...damn u guys said a lot here...well id just like to say that these trackers aren't ment to be traded but given to people because you trust that they will contribute to the community and keep a good ratio....and besides i've been on my friend's exigo account and i like the community there its interesting..

and im not like any of those fake anti traders that stop and then secretly trade...i only trade to help others out...i have today...by getting some1 a sct account..

berry89
08-18-2007, 02:38 PM
lol...damn u guys said a lot here...well id just like to say that these trackers aren't ment to be traded but given to people because you trust that they will contribute to the community and keep a good ratio....and besides i've been on my friend's exigo account and i like the community there its interesting..

and im not like any of those fake anti traders that stop and then secretly trade...i only trade to help others out...i have today...by getting some1 a sct account..

then just ask to yourr friend to work for you to get an invite , he will be most trusted than another one here. much invite rwquest for free, pretending been antitrader,retired trader,etc . this is not revolt forumm :lol:. this is fst famous for his trading/scammers/and invitegiveaway member. and i recommned like someone say, pm the right person to ask something for free and dont create a thread for level 8 request tracker. this inviting some noob/new member to do the same.

nikmash232
08-18-2007, 02:41 PM

then just ask to yourr friend to work for you to get an invite , he will be most trusted than another one here. much invite rwquest for free, pretending been antitrader,retired trader,etc . this is not revolt forumm :lol:. this is fst famous for his trading/scammers/and invitegiveaway member. and i recommned like someone say, pm the right person to ask something for free and dont create a thread for level 8 request tracker. this inviting some noob/new member to do the same.

and u dont know what fst is about only cuz you've been here since may....i was here b4 that when there weren't all you loozer scammers and not as many traders and this place was great because everyone was so nice...then all you people came around and ruined the forums....and besides im just asking for exigo...its not a big deal...and please dont criticize me on my thread...if you want go to your own thread i could careless

SgtMajor
08-18-2007, 02:47 PM
and u dont know what fst is about only cuz you've been here since may....i was here b4 that when there weren't all you loozer scammers and not as many traders and this place was great because everyone was so nice...then all you people came around and ruined the forums....and besides im just asking for exigo...its not a big deal...and please dont criticize me on my thread...if you want go to your own thread i could careless

Couldn't agree more, too much emphasis is being placed on "trading values" these days over anything else, and it's hard to get posters to see other ways, by all means if you give me something, I have no problem in giving you something back, but all too often the hard currency is how much it is worth, rather than what is needed by both parties.

And the amount of people that want to screw others over is increasing by the day, such a shame, if they see you asking for something they want the earth and the sun with the moon thrown in as a bonus.

marksman
08-18-2007, 02:47 PM

couldnt agree more..man this forum was simply awesome..

berry89
08-18-2007, 02:52 PM
haha, you think been a little older member is all? come on you dont know shit about this. because i join on may i am a loser?, i know what this about since i join here i only on torrent section, and yeah for bad, fst is great on that, scammers/trader/giveaway with that i dont mean that there is not good member/trusted/honest . anyway in a trader section there should be a scammer always so i am not talking ridiculous.and we are not talking about cheater that i know there is. so dont pretend to be god and say that before there is not scammer and it a better place to stay.

nikmash232
08-18-2007, 02:57 PM
haha, you think been a little older member is all? come on you dont know shit about this. because i join on may i am a loser?, i know what this about since i join here i only on torrent section, and yeah for bad, fst is great on that, scammers/trader/giveaway with that i dont mean that there is not good member/trusted/honest . anyway in a trader section there should be a scammer always so i am not talking ridiculous.and we are not talking about cheater that i know there is. so dont pretend to be god and say that before there is not scammer and it a better place to stay.

actually there wasn't and u can ask all the oldest members...u dont even know what you are talking about...you weren't even here...you dont even know anything about this forums...it got filled with people like you and i was there b4 the massive public found out about this forums and also u shouldnt even be talking here go get your own thread...for your information ive seen uk-t being given for free to many people here...and u think this place is filled with scammers and cheaters well it always wasn't you can even ask J.A., walczanin, insomnia, marksman, direstraits, detale, many of the oldest members here...u dont know what you are talking about so i would suggest that u stop with your crap now

SgtMajor
08-18-2007, 02:57 PM

This is NOT a "trader section"

It's posters like you that are trying to turn it into a "trader section" though.

It is BT Invites forum, and ALL matters pertaining to that subject.

nikmash232
08-18-2007, 02:58 PM
This is NOT a "trader section"

It's posters like you that are trying to turn it into a "trader section" though.

It is BT Invites forum, and ALL matters pertaining to that subject.

yea berry89

berry89
08-18-2007, 03:09 PM
yeah a better place,i think you can say that :whistling, for friendship member, i am not so friendship, that why i talk like that, dont get offended. i always think if you want something in this life you must work on it. anyway forget it. wheni came here i was able to choose 2 direction, trading to get what i want or be nice,contribute,help each other and waiting someday someone do that thing to me too. and i choose the first one.

nikmash232
08-18-2007, 03:10 PM
yeah a better place,i think you can say that :whistling, for friendship member, i am not so friendship, that why i talk like that, dont get offended. i always think if you want something in this life you must work on it. anyway forget it. wheni came here i was able to choose 2 direction, trading to get what i want or be nice,contribute,help each other and waiting someday someone do that thing to me too. and i choose the first one.

yea if u ever want uk-t, ftwr, or revolt...ill guarantee it that you wont get it through trading

bump

bump

tintin123
08-18-2007, 09:33 PM
what u mean that if u want ftwr ukt and rewvolty u wont get it through trading???

Sawyer2020
08-18-2007, 09:36 PM
what u mean that if u want ftwr ukt and rewvolty u wont get it through trading???

I think all invites meant to be free

tintin123
08-18-2007, 09:39 PM
they are mate. but people want decent members to have them and not traders.

ive been searching 4 some sites aswell but free = impossible

by trading you do get closer although i tend to hardly trade.

i usually throw members some free invites from time to time but ive been searching forever really andnot gotten closerto some that i have wanted!

nikmash232
08-18-2007, 09:56 PM

i usually throw members some free invites from time to time but ive been searching forever really andnot gotten closerto some that i have wanted!

hey believe me you will get some free stuff...and since you say that once i get invites to some of my level 7 and up accounts then i would gladly give you one...since you seem like a decent member

sopshr33a
08-18-2007, 10:15 PM
well said KFlint, if u need to trade ...........trade, if u need to ask freely .....ask freely
some sites are better for free though ( level 9 and above)

marksman
08-18-2007, 10:34 PM

i just got all the really high level for free..believe it..being nice is way cooler..if ur a one way trader..what would u do if u got scammed with ur most valuable account..if the thing that happend with bit-hdtv happened to u.. n u lost all ur accounts..friends would hook u up with whatever u lost gladly..but for a straight trader with not a single friend but just a trading..u wont find much help really..n thats 2 u berry..

nikmash232
08-18-2007, 10:40 PM
yea u got a point there

tintin123
08-18-2007, 11:07 PM
i see what u mean mm.

thats why i got most of my accounts from friends/ family

nikmash232
08-18-2007, 11:40 PM
yea i wish i had friends with kool trackers

th0r
08-19-2007, 12:09 AM
i wish i had friends

marksman
08-19-2007, 12:13 AM
i could be ur friend..:P

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 12:13 AM
i wish i had friends

ouch man u just dissed yourself...and got urself 1 new friend...lol :D

th0r
08-19-2007, 12:14 AM

if you promise not to ask me about my tracker accounts, sure!

marksman
08-19-2007, 12:16 AM

if you promise not to ask me about my tracker accounts, sure!

hehe i wont:D..

SgtMajor
08-19-2007, 12:17 AM
i wish i had friends

I thought you loved me, that's makes us friends doesn't it, well it did in my day :)

th0r
08-19-2007, 12:18 AM
a lover is different than a friend

SgtMajor
08-19-2007, 12:19 AM
Oh, that's ok then, I'm happy again now :)

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 12:21 AM
Oh, that's ok then, I'm happy again now :)

lol...its fun having u around...where'd u go for so long?

SgtMajor
08-19-2007, 12:23 AM
Football on the telly! :D

It's about the only thing I watch.

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 12:26 AM

It's about the only thing I watch.

lol...kool!

th0r
08-19-2007, 12:53 AM

football or soccer?

SgtMajor
08-19-2007, 01:06 AM

football or soccer?

Football, footy, MOTD style :)

vizouk
08-19-2007, 01:09 AM
football where where lol i want a ball to show you like a portuguese player play.

:w00t:lol

th0r
08-19-2007, 01:12 AM
well in america, we call it soccer

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 01:12 AM
lol so one of u football fans wanna give me an exigo invite?

vizouk
08-19-2007, 01:14 AM
if i have one i give but i dont. :pinch:

:cry: someday maybe i have one to offer

Xtremist
08-19-2007, 01:31 AM
For all those who say traders suck lemme tell U one thing.GO back to old thereads and loo at how those who ask for invites free were treated.

They were called BEGGARS.Good for nothing and such.and due to this any self respecting man for that matter women wouldnt ask for a free invite :P

jasperr
08-19-2007, 01:50 AM

sorry for butting into this thread... but i feel as though i should say something on this comment here... i take this as kinda a insult to me..i also "only have been here since may".. and i've just recently completed my 2nd giveaway.. does this make me ignorant of how this community is?... perhaps a little bit.. i am learning tho.. but, i see the potential here for friends and lots of great information too! I am not a scammer nor a trader and i don't think i will ever be, although at times it does sound tempting.. but i wouldn't simply because i work hard to get good ratios.. not for status purposes... it's because well i download alot! lol .... and i agree that there are waaaaaaaay to many scammers out there, and the traders... UGH!!! It makes it tough for someone like myself who simply may want to get on a highly focused tracker.... i myself made an obviously ridiculous request not so long ago.. and some of the responses i got wer'nt pleasant..but this thread isnt about me.... i only felt the need to say something on the comment.. as it gives others the wrong impression that all are like this i am not .. i only hope to get what i'm looking for one day....

but this day....... i really hope you get yours... IF your really true to your words m8 i'm sure someone will help ya out... for sure :cool:

-REGUARDS-

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 02:01 AM

sorry for butting into this thread... but i feel as though i should say something on this comment here... i take this as kinda a insult to me..i also "only have been here since may".. and i've just recently completed my 2nd giveaway.. does this make me ignorant of how this community is?... perhaps a little bit.. i am learning tho.. but, i see the potential here for friends and lots of great information too! I am not a scammer nor a trader and i don't think i will ever be, although at times it does sound tempting.. but i wouldn't simply because i work hard to get good ratios.. not for status purposes... it's because well i download alot! lol .... and i agree that there are waaaaaaaay to many scammers out there, and the traders... UGH!!! It makes it tough for someone like myself who simply may want to get on a highly focused tracker.... i myself made an obviously ridiculous request not so long ago.. and some of the responses i got wer'nt pleasant..but this thread isnt about me.... i only felt the need to say something on the comment.. as it gives others the wrong impression that all are like this i am not .. i only hope to get what i'm looking for one day....

but this day....... i really hope you get yours... IF your really true to your words m8 i'm sure someone will help ya out... for sure :cool:

-REGUARDS-

wow see...now u should be a role model....you are a great person....and i think you know what this forum is about...its about making friends...and those friends are supposed to help you out with invites every once in a while....pm me sometime...i would like to get your msn addy

marksman
08-19-2007, 02:05 AM

-REGUARDS-

we didnt mean that every1 is bad who is new..just the old days were better..ofcourse there are some new ppl who would be a gr8 addition 2 any community..see..as we all a good torrent users:D..its some kind of a ratio between good and bad users...the forum used 2 be a PU at the old days..now its just a normal user!..demoted :(

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 02:10 AM
yea so can some1 please hook me up with an exigo invite..? it would be very appreciated

jasperr
08-19-2007, 02:18 AM

-REGUARDS-

wow see...now u should be a role model....you are a great person....and i think you know what this forum is about...its about making friends...and those friends are supposed to help you out with invites every once in a while....pm me sometime...i would like to get your msn addy

definatly!!! :thumbsup:

th0r
08-19-2007, 02:59 AM
yea so can some1 please hook me up with an exigo invite..?

why do you want to be invited?

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 04:26 PM
yea so can some1 please hook me up with an exigo invite..?

why do you want to be invited?

u should really read the first post of the thread
damn this is the 3rd day this is up...and still no one generous enough...ouch man :cry:

gocktherock
08-19-2007, 04:29 PM
you dont want to trade? you pmed me for a trade.... :o

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 04:31 PM
you dont want to trade? you pmed me for a trade.... :o

read my post....i am trading with you to give away the tt account to some1 else...some guy lost his...he was saying it in the scammed thread...but apparently u wont trade me so i cant help him

MESSI_19 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/messi-19-163131) <<<< that guy!

Okay you know what this forums isn't like it used to be and im gonna be forced to trade because i've waited 3 whole days and nothing...im going to keep this up for 2 more days and then i might start trading again...because no one seems to be generous anymore in this forums

Presto
08-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Do you find it surprising, that noone is giving you a free Exigo? I've waited for something just from good heart for as long as I've been torrenting, and frankly I haven't got it.

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Do you find it surprising, that noone is giving you a free Exigo? I've waited for something just from good heart for as long as I've been torrenting, and frankly I haven't got it.

yea but u see i giveaway things too..i just gave away a sct invite

th0r
08-19-2007, 06:20 PM
an invite to that tracker is not something you just toss to someone for free

Presto
08-19-2007, 06:24 PM
^ orly?

th0r
08-19-2007, 06:24 PM
srsly br0

SgtMajor
08-19-2007, 06:25 PM
an invite to that tracker is not something you just toss to someone for free

Me love you long time, me do toss for only five dollah

tintin123
08-19-2007, 06:26 PM
i find exigo staff are tight for invites

ppl get rejected too much!

which makes exigo more valuable

th0r
08-19-2007, 06:28 PM

i added you to my buddy list, omg now we canz chat abot lvl 9 buffered acountz and eenvite tradinz lolz rofl

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 06:29 PM

i added you to my buddy list, omg now we canz chat abot lvl 9 buffered acountz and eenvite tradinz lolz rofl

u have exigo?

th0r
08-19-2007, 06:30 PM
yes, i do have an account on that tracker

nikmash232
08-19-2007, 06:31 PM
yes, i do have an account on that tracker

then can u toss me one...:D..ive been tossing stuff to other people

nikmash232
08-20-2007, 03:34 AM
no body wants to help out ole nikmash232?

Enlightened
08-20-2007, 03:42 AM

Too Bad.I ONLY Help ppl who Trades....:D

nikmash232
08-20-2007, 03:43 AM

ill start trading if u give me an invite

Old-Horse
08-20-2007, 04:36 AM

ill start trading if u give me an invite
:o

:frusty:

th0r
08-20-2007, 04:41 AM
besttrade_ever wishes he had an invite!

Enlightened
08-20-2007, 05:08 AM

Don't think I need to "prove" it to U or anyone else, By a screenshot or show my profile.:D:naughty:

nikmash232
08-20-2007, 07:13 PM

come on th0r hook me up!:D

th0r
08-20-2007, 08:29 PM
i do not think you realize how hard it is to get an invite on that tracker

Nestea
08-20-2007, 08:42 PM

A lot of people don't realize it. :mellow:

nikmash232
08-20-2007, 08:43 PM

i know how hard it is....but even if i offer everything i have i dbout anyone would give it to me...

th0r
08-20-2007, 10:37 PM
so you are willing to offer everything you have (in essence, a trade) for access to a tracker you know little about?

i think you are above that

nikmash232
08-21-2007, 01:42 AM
so you are willing to offer everything you have (in essence, a trade) for access to a tracker you know little about?

i think you are above that
i know a lot about it...i used to share one with a friend...

beat
08-21-2007, 02:35 AM
Then ask your friend for an invite.

tintin123
08-21-2007, 02:36 AM
cCHECK YOUR EMAIL NIKHIL

kallieb
08-21-2007, 03:03 AM
well m8....based on this last post it looks like you got your exigo invite sans trading.

I just hope that your conviction to stop trading will last longer than the next moment when you feel frustrated because you cannot get what you want right away.

One thing you need to remember is that you posted here that you were off trading, and were going to become an invite person only. This path has a long memory. You mess up and start trading again, people won't even invite you to Demonoid.

I wish you well though. Being invites only does work...and I speak from personal experience. Members here (and elsewhere) have been incredibly generous to me. And it all happened without trading...period!!!

Good Luck!

tintin123
08-21-2007, 03:10 AM
lucky for some kallieb

just like you i have followed the same journey

just after the raraer accounts which none of my mates have so no option but to trade

th0r
08-21-2007, 03:26 AM
well of course there is no option but for you to trade, you just want those tracker for their rarity

kallieb
08-21-2007, 03:35 AM
I repeat (and the risk of hijacking this thread. so for this I'm sorry)...

you do not have to trade in order to find whatever site you wish, regardless of the *level*.

If you wish something, are sincere, can explain why you want it, and don't stab people in the back and mess up your membership...you will find what you wish.

I believe this, and I have seen this work for many people here.

Of the trackers I am a member of I have no worries of being banned. My account is honourable.

Please do not think that trading is something you have to do at some point. This is not good for the tracker communities. It makes *weak links*. It runs the risk of bringing in people to the tracker who may have bad intentions.

No...trading does not work. Just invites only. believe me!!

0Ri0N
08-21-2007, 04:01 AM
you just want those tracker for their rarity

What about you? Want rare trackers to showoff on your signature? (sorry, i did not resist :P)

th0r
08-21-2007, 07:08 AM
i wonder if anyone gave nikmash232 an invite yet

dbmp
08-21-2007, 09:57 AM
I repeat (and the risk of hijacking this thread. so for this I'm sorry)...

you do not have to trade in order to find whatever site you wish, regardless of the *level*.

If you wish something, are sincere, can explain why you want it, and don't stab people in the back and mess up your membership...you will find what you wish.

I believe this, and I have seen this work for many people here.

Of the trackers I am a member of I have no worries of being banned. My account is honourable.

Please do not think that trading is something you have to do at some point. This is not good for the tracker communities. It makes *weak links*. It runs the risk of bringing in people to the tracker who may have bad intentions.

No...trading does not work. Just invites only. believe me!!

+1 to that!

jeter
08-21-2007, 10:00 AM
why hasnt this thread died yet guys, let it go....

nikmash232
08-22-2007, 02:05 AM
why hasnt this thread died yet guys, let it go....
hey why do u have to say such things in my thread...i still am requesting exigo...some1 will come along...and its fun discussing

SKGunners
08-22-2007, 02:19 PM
If you still haven't got it already, then PM me and I'll see what I can do.