PDA

View Full Version : poll: Rate Bitmetv

marksman
08-18-2007, 02:38 AM
so..i've been seeing alot of ppl fighting about the level of bitmetv..alot of users saying that it should go up because of the lots of banning..lots saying tht lvl 6 is pretty proper for it..n lots saying it should go down!..so here is the polls rules..

1)any voting in the poll without stating ur reason in the thread afterwards wont count..i dont want useless votes just to trade it or trade for it

2)u must state a proper reason..posts like i want it 2 go to lvl 10 bcuz am so l33t wont count too

3)complete result of the poll will be gathered in the end...so it would give the most accurate opinion about that..and so..help patriot

let the voting begin..

my vote goes for ..down to level 5..its always been good there..and its pretty fair being in level 5..too much invites given away..

Dead Ghost
08-18-2007, 02:40 AM
stay at level 6

jeter
08-18-2007, 02:41 AM
staff sucks, level 5

KFlint
08-18-2007, 02:42 AM
level 5.... because i'm soooooooooooooooooooo l33t :P

nah, because there are many invites around (no mather the banning) unlike czone which is on the same level and where there is virtually no invites available

bblogs
08-18-2007, 02:43 AM
Considering it's pretty easy to get, lvl 6 is fine

th0r
08-18-2007, 02:44 AM
how about we all agree that there are other similar tv trackers out there and to not use levels to rate their integrity?

SAM
08-18-2007, 02:45 AM
stay at level 6 , too much demand and not that much invites

SgtMajor
08-18-2007, 02:45 AM
Level 5, it is no rarer than FB, but looking at all level 5s as a group as a whole, it is a pretty fooked up group anyway.

BitmeTV is easy to get, and easy to get banned from, doesn't make it level 6, but it is a "good trading commodity" tracker, hence how it is pumped up artificially to level 6.

Dead Ghost
08-18-2007, 02:54 AM
guys no one will trade bitmeTV for TR or RevTT or even FB

it is fine at level 6

or we should make a new level 5.5 :lol:

most people now needs it so they want it to go down ( prison break s03 , lost s04 and more coming soon the demand is very high )

Sawyer2020
08-18-2007, 02:54 AM
level 5 easy get not same like czone

marksman
08-18-2007, 03:01 AM
guys no one will trade bitmeTV for TR or RevTT or even FB

it is fine at level 6

or we should make a new level 5.5 :lol:

most people now needs it so they want it to go down ( prison break s03 , lost s04 and more coming soon the demand is very high )

thats what should happen imo..starting from lvl 5..a .5 could be added..wont hurt anything..and would add much much accuracy to the wiaw..i dont c anything bad happening from that..

rocknrule
08-18-2007, 03:08 AM
i'm for lvl 6. many ppl have a bitmetv and oink invites, but won't trade them since afraid of being taken away.

Detale
08-18-2007, 03:08 AM
Stay @ lvl 6 . As stated Staff ca be kind of l33tist and think who they are. I got banned " by accident" and after a week or so I got my acct back but I lost about 30 gigs UL due to them giving me my stats from a while ago. Still a very good site though Great speeds/content.

Leva
08-18-2007, 03:14 AM
LvL 6 is Better...

marksman
08-18-2007, 03:15 AM
LvL 6 is Better...

reasons sir..read rules..

SgtMajor
08-18-2007, 03:19 AM
No-one is ever going to devalue their own trading commodity, you can see right through them that only think of a trading value alone, the actual thread is about RARITY not trading value, how rare is BitmeTV in comparison to the other trackers??

Answer - not very rare

The question is not about trading value.

mievmo
08-18-2007, 03:23 AM
6 is ok

Dead Ghost
08-18-2007, 03:24 AM
No-one is ever going to devalue their own trading commodity, you can see right through them that only think of a trading value alone, the actual thread is about RARITY not trading value, how rare is BitmeTV in comparison to the other trackers??

Answer - not very rare

you may be right

but when most people needs a tracker at the same time its price must go up :happy:

SgtMajor
08-18-2007, 03:30 AM
It's not about value or content, they are different matters for a different thread.

It is about rarity, how rare is a tracker in comparison to other trackers, how often are invites given out, how many invites are given, who gets them, how many users, is it easy to get an invite for a new fresh account over other trackers in a similar level?

Yes, it has level 10 content, it is easy to get banned, hence a big buffered account will trade for something good, but the same can be said for oink, but oink is level 4, bitmetv is no different. But it isn't about trading value, and now maybe you are thinking about your answer in a more informed way.

AugustoP
08-18-2007, 03:35 AM
Think its good at level 5.
PS. I have BitmeTV acc.

Dead Ghost
08-18-2007, 03:40 AM
SgtMajor (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sgtmajor-79679) i understand what u means

but if we measured the ranking with that way ( how much invites the tracker gives to its users ) then Czone will be level 10 and FSC and revTT

no my friend it is measured by the number of trackers members who wanted to trade their invites but as every one see most bitmetv members now are not going trade their invites

as an example :

FSC is about 3000 members and no invites and it is at level 8
FTN is about 5000 members and PU can get invite and it is at level 9

do u think we should swap them

marksman
08-18-2007, 03:46 AM
just 2 make it a bit easier 2 understand...its all a balance between rarity..and demand..n it seems like bitmetv got some kind of demand..so..bitmetv to 5.5!!

SgtMajor
08-18-2007, 03:50 AM
Trade, trade, trade, & a trading value, that is all you ever see.

FTN was level 10, FSC was level 7, they are slowly getting closer to each other, maybe soon they will be on equal status, whether anyone would give one invite in exchange for the other, I don't know, but the point is rarity, not what it is worth to a trader.

Dead Ghost
08-18-2007, 03:51 AM
just 2 make it a bit easier 2 understand...its all a balance between rarity..and demand..n it seems like bitmetv got some kind of demand..so..bitmetv to 5.5!!

i like the 5.5 too :D

Cmon
08-18-2007, 03:52 AM
I think it's hard for me a year ago to find an invite to this tracker, so I vote for level 7, I don't know about now though

Dead Ghost
08-18-2007, 03:53 AM
Trade, trade, trade, & a trading value, that is all you ever see.

FTN was level 10, FSC was level 7, they are slowly getting closer to each other, maybe soon they will be on equal status, whether anyone would give one invite in exchange for the other, I don't know, but the point is rarity, not what it is worth to a trader.

it is opinions and every one can say what he see

i guess u was a trader when u started :happy: so don't blame every trader

AugustoP
08-18-2007, 04:05 AM
It's not about value or content, they are different matters for a different thread.

It is about rarity, how rare is a tracker in comparison to other trackers, how often are invites given out, how many invites are given, who gets them, how many users, is it easy to get an invite for a new fresh account over other trackers in a similar level?

Yes, it has level 10 content, it is easy to get banned, hence a big buffered account will trade for something good, but the same can be said for oink, but oink is level 4, bitmetv is no different. But it isn't about trading value, and now maybe you are thinking about your answer in a more informed way.

Actually it *is* about trading value (see thread title). When two trackers are on the same level respective invites should be traded without problems. Well its not the case with rare Eastern European trackers.

Idanp
08-18-2007, 04:19 AM
Should go down to level 5 Czone is much rarer

hasnainbk
08-18-2007, 04:37 AM
It should go to level 7 because invites cant be found that easily,also staff there is banning ppl quickly.There were so many threads in the last week or so where ppl wanted to trade/request for an invite but very very few got it.

Ac3Dunk
08-18-2007, 04:59 AM
I hav an account there i never found something listed there nots availible in oday trackers also i dont like unrar files i like to keep my file in SceneRls formats.
PS i got it for free

fstokebanget
08-18-2007, 05:15 AM
down to level 5
actually the content is great, but the staffs are really sucks
really we don't have a voice in front of them, we cannot explain something true, they just want to punish people who they did something wrong

Necronomicon
08-18-2007, 05:24 AM
Overrated, ordinary tracker, with a severely paranoid Staff. Lots of invites on the market. Rarity does not mean the probability of staying in or busted out due to ridiculous reasons...Even Level 5 is questionable, IMO.

Detale
08-18-2007, 05:28 AM

Answer - not very rare

Well since I am a retired trader my opinion is non biased