PDA

View Full Version : RTS Ratio Question To All You RTS Members Out There...

InstantClassic
08-18-2007, 05:28 AM
Ok, I just got an RTS account, and I notice that alot of their torrents have seeders, but no leachers. Now earlier in my ratio thread I was told that you should download torrents with the number of seeders being close to the number of leachers. What would you guys recommend downloading to build up a good ratio?

phantom
08-18-2007, 05:30 AM
Ok, I just got an RTS account, and I notice that alot of their torrents have seeders, but no leachers. Now earlier in my ratio thread I was told that you should download torrents with the number of seeders being close to the number of leachers. What would you guys recommend downloading to build up a good ratio?

wait for the new torrent's to appear... and be the first... :;) :D:)

Detale
08-18-2007, 05:31 AM
Dl somewhere else where you have an established ratio copy the file to a second location on your computer and seed it there to build up a good ratio. Worked for me all this time ( Except on SCT where their Pre times are early and unless you have a killer connection it is hard to get a really good ratio

phantom
08-18-2007, 05:33 AM
Dl somewhere else where you have an established ratio copy the file to a second location on your computer and seed it there to build up a good ratio. Worked for me all this time ( Except on SCT where their Pre times are early and unless you have a killer connection it is hard to get a really good ratio

this method is not a fair one... u know? but if u want to try... try... :whistling

Detale
08-18-2007, 05:34 AM
Why is it not fair?! It is pleanty fair Trackers do it all the time.

InstantClassic
08-18-2007, 05:35 AM
@ phantom: So basically on the torrents that say Snatched: 0 Times, those are the ones to get to build up a good ratio?

EDIT: I've just noticed that I've posted this in the wrong section :/ I wanted to post it in the Bit Torrent talk section but accidentally posted here instead...

phantom
08-18-2007, 05:37 AM
@InstantClassic: yap... but here u need to have a good eye for torrents that is in great demand... u know... ;)

InstantClassic
08-18-2007, 05:39 AM
Alright thanks :)

rocknrule
08-18-2007, 05:40 AM
rts all torrents are freeleech + doubleupload at the moment, it means your download is not considered & upload is consider 2 times. so, no need to worry about your ratio just take any torrent and let it go.

phantom
08-18-2007, 05:41 AM
Why is it not fair?! It is pleanty fair Trackers do it all the time.

why is not fair? :angry:
download from a low lvl tracker one thing and after that u upload to all other trackers the same thing without download nothing... :angry: In fact this is a cheat...

Detale
08-18-2007, 05:42 AM
I started a poll I wonder if I am wrong here but I do not think this is unfair at all Please vote here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-is-method-fair-one-and-whynot-220646)

Edit dude you are wrong here bro if anything you are helping seed a torrent increasing the sites speeds without taking from it. Im not saying hit and run on one tracker but you can seed anywhere you like and Everyone benefits from it

phantom
08-18-2007, 05:43 AM
I started a poll I wonder if I am wrong here but I do not think this is unfair at all Please vote here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-is-method-fair-one-and-whynot-220646)

sure m8... will see overthere... ;)

dcliffnotes
08-18-2007, 05:56 AM
for good ratio, try downloading the free leech ones and seed that. make sure you seed til you reach the ratio requirement or the hours requirment

doesdjef
08-18-2007, 08:40 AM
Man it really isn't going to well with rts. I used to like the site and thought it would be going places. But it looks like it's not gonna make it at all :(
Well I hope they will make it always like the design of the site bu they really need more users.

Patriot foreve
08-18-2007, 08:49 AM
The Tracker has Double upload atm besides you could upload your own torrents to improve your ratio if u want ,packs also are always agood choice to get ratio up

and even if you suffered from alow ratio but you were agood seeder and seeds for long time then the staff there won't disable you

gocktherock
08-18-2007, 09:29 AM
yes, like a Patriot say download movie packs and seed around 20+ hours or you'll be warned(of course if don't get a 1:1 ratio)

AugustoP
08-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Best solution: www.runn1ngth3sc3n3.org/delacct.php