PDA

View Full Version : .cue And .bin Files?

giles
07-01-2003, 10:19 AM
i have just downloaded some software in winrar format, when i unrar the program it gives me 22 other rar files which contain .cue and .bin files which i have nevercome across before. The word doc tells me to unrar and burn but i'm finding it all a bit confuing. Sorry to be a dumb ass but can someone explain what to do?

thanks

m8t
07-01-2003, 11:38 AM
:D
hi there !
i've had only one BIN file of 700mb.
i dl Fireburner 1.7 and this opened up all the files
and enabled me to burn onto cd.
normally with rar files. you just click onto the first folder(000 i think)
and install as per normal.
regards
m8t :D

DVD PIRATE III
07-02-2003, 06:50 AM
Another way if u dont want to burn them off to cd-r is to download and install "alcohol 120%" ...once installed open up the alcohol120% icon on your desk top and choose mount image...point the built in search facility to where your "cue" file is located and presto that will let u install the software file or whatever the bin file is...

hope it works for u...worked for me

<_< <_< <_< <_<

N£MO
07-02-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by giles@1 July 2003 - 11:19
i have just downloaded some software in winrar format, when i unrar the program it gives me 22 other rar files which contain .cue and .bin files which i have nevercome across before. The word doc tells me to unrar and burn but i&#39;m finding it all a bit confuing. Sorry to be a dumb ass but can someone explain what to do?

thanks
Open the one with the lowest number,then you just extract with winrar and this should give you a .bin and a .cue.

Then burn.

Good luck ;)

giles
07-02-2003, 01:55 PM
so all i have to do is unrar the first rar file, burn ity to disc and it will automaticaly un rar and burn the rest of the folders as well????

sorry for being a dumb ass

m8t
07-02-2003, 11:55 PM
:D
hi there &#33;
just to make it easier for yourself
install Fireburner 1.7 and or WinISO
as these progs will automatically
open up the files you can&#39;t view
at this point.
once you have these, just unzip
using WinRAR as already instructed.
regards
m8t :D

browser
07-09-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by DVD PIRATE III@2 July 2003 - 06:50
Another way if u dont want to burn them off to cd-r is to download and install "alcohol 120%" ...once installed open up the alcohol120% icon on your desk top and choose mount image...point the built in search facility to where your "cue" file is located and presto that will let u install the software file or whatever the bin file is...

<_< <_< <_< <_<
There sin&#39;t an option for mount image. what shall i do?

N£MO
07-09-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by browser+9 July 2003 - 23:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (browser @ 9 July 2003 - 23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DVD PIRATE III@2 July 2003 - 06:50

<_<&nbsp; <_<&nbsp; <_<&nbsp; <_<
There sin&#39;t an option for mount image. what shall i do? [/b][/quote]
:D Aghhhhh....get Daemon Tools and mount it. :D