PDA

View Full Version : X-men Ending?

Serus
07-02-2003, 10:14 AM
This might have been disscused before, but I couldnt find anything on it
I just watched X-men 2 United. its was pretty good.

But what was up with the ending???

what was that thing in the water at the very end...was it the ship or a creature or somthing...I guess this means X3 is coming out soon and X4 X5 X6..

lol...Movies are no longer just movies these days.

seems like every movie has:

- a sequel
- a sequel
- a sequel
- a video game
- an anima version
- a website
- a "the making of" movie
- and any sort of merchandise
- oh ya and a sequel

{I}{K}{E}
07-02-2003, 10:16 AM
there will be a X-men 3 because Jean Grey isn't dead ;)

DarkBdyle
07-02-2003, 12:24 PM
It was a Phoenix

{I}{K}{E}
07-02-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by DarkBdyle@2 July 2003 - 14:24
It was a Phoenix
yes only in the anime series!

Hazzy Hazz
07-02-2003, 12:48 PM
i think it would skip to dark phoenix

Cl1mh4224rd
07-02-2003, 12:50 PM
Yep, that's The Phoenix.

From what I've heard, though, they're just going to go straight into The Dark Phoenix saga, which was really cool anyway. :)

Agent Smart
07-02-2003, 01:53 PM
I believe she is still alive. The only horse crap is that Professor X would be able to locate her using cerebro.

that1dude
07-02-2003, 02:48 PM
but if you remember at the end before they showed the lake and the pheonix professor x looked out the window and the students asked if he was alright and he said yes yes it will be alright as he smiled. like he sense her presence. i dont know they will skip to the dark pheonix but before that they will definitly show her as good first becuase why would he smile.
another thing is that they are thinking of maybe not making another one due to the fact that halle barry is a biotch and wont play storm becuase her roles suck. oh well :blink:

ilw
07-02-2003, 03:05 PM
They can use another actress for storm or use storm very little in the next sequel. Storm is a lame character anyway and Halle Berry IMO didn't really suit the role, she was just another pretty face. The next ones going to be all about Jean tho, so if the actress playing her quits they might be a little screwed.

Agent Smart
07-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Actually, they weren't going to make a third movie because they thought they couldn't advance the plot well enough, and leaving things the way they were, would be alright. It's just like the Godfather. If they left the second alone, it would have been fine. Instead, they came out with a third (which didn't compare to the first two, but still completed a great trilogy). As of three months ago, they didn't have plans of making a third, didn't have a script, and as mentioned, the actors/actresses roles were in the air. Things may have changed since then, but they have concluded after the second that a third would be a good thing to make. If they do, I don't think it will be about Jean only, because the second movie was suppost to be only about Wolverine, but they changed that.

BCCorn
07-02-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Agent Smart@2 July 2003 - 13:53
I believe she is still alive. The only horse crap is that Professor X would be able to locate her using cerebro.
As Phoenix she would be far too powerful for Cerebro, it would overload!!

Agent Smart
07-02-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by BCCorn+2 July 2003 - 17:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BCCorn @ 2 July 2003 - 17:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smart@2 July 2003 - 13:53
As Phoenix she would be far too powerful for Cerebro, it would overload&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
Wouldn&#39;t that be a clue then?

Busyman
07-02-2003, 11:35 PM
Fox would like to make a Wolverine movie before any X3. In the comic Jean sacrificed herself but not in a lake. It&#39;s weird because after the Dark Phoenix saga she was cocoon at the bottom of a lake (from West Coast Avengers).

Serus
07-03-2003, 12:08 AM
thanks...that answers my question.