PDA

View Full Version : revolt disabled

woolenundies
08-24-2007, 12:12 AM
can anyone find out why my account was disabled? the username was rvx.. i didn't trade/spam or anything like that :/ i just wanna know why my account my disabled

mievmo
08-24-2007, 12:16 AM
90% were disabled.

dbmp
08-24-2007, 01:07 AM
Because you traded/tried to/spamed/changed ip/blabla. I don't know.

PiraSoftCORP
08-24-2007, 01:20 AM
disabled me too...fuck revolt

jam0980tr
08-24-2007, 01:38 AM
thats good :w00t::D they are doing a good job finding all them dupe account and trades
well lets hope that they will open signup soon

tupac
08-24-2007, 01:44 AM
thats good :w00t::D they are doing a good job finding all them dupe account and trades
well lets hope that they will open signup soon
I don't think they will open again. They banned half of the users who signed up yesterday :whistling

Shultziboy
08-24-2007, 08:23 AM
im the only one are didnt get ban? :D

Idanp
08-24-2007, 08:24 AM
they disable ppl for no reason

blackbird
08-24-2007, 08:41 AM
90% were disabled.

lol.. why ?? :huh:

sense
08-24-2007, 08:52 AM

incorrect

dreamtracker
08-24-2007, 08:57 AM

incorrect

agree 100%
revolt is incorrect
why open for banned 90% of users?
policatily correct !!!
compliments el-chequevara
:noes:

cacaobeach
08-24-2007, 10:13 AM
I'm still there but know a few people disabled for no reason. And I don't understand why people want to get in there. I mean they expect torrents, but it's little forum...

Daniel
08-24-2007, 10:20 AM
Well, considering what some older members of revolt think about the quality of people who signed up recently, it's no wonder that some new users got disabled for whichever reasons.

dbmp
08-24-2007, 02:19 PM
I would like to be in because of the forum, i know perfectly that is not a tracker... And i wouldn't know why they would ban someone with no reason... They must know what they do! So many people created dupe accounts, or tried to trade them right away... :huh:

Tokeman
08-24-2007, 02:39 PM
there's probably a reason you got ban'd, weather you agree with it or not is your own opinion. Could be: using a proxy, bragging/talking about it on another forum, a post they didn't like on their forum (doesn't have to be spam), or maybe they just didn't like you. It is a private site, they can ban who they want, for any reason. If they dont want you, why do you care about them?

fstemon
08-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Also, I think most who signed up only did it because they wanted a rare account. They don't deserve to be members so who cares if they're banned?

josegavara
08-24-2007, 03:30 PM
no-one was banned for no reason. I bet everyone who was banned knows why they were banned as do most of the readers here. I suppose some people just fin it harder to be honest

I got a pm from one guy lets call him Mr X (not real name)

Q:Why you ban my mr X account
A:you had dupe accounts Mr Y and Mr Z
Q:You didnt know I had them when you banned me I only tried to use them later and found out they were banned

Really it beggers belief. We are evaluating the intake all the time. A minority will, I think become good members. I have to agree with some of the posters here we are not a BT site we are a forum. how many times do we have to say it. If you want a tracker go elsewhere.

KSA
08-24-2007, 04:13 PM
They are violating the site rules, then complaining why they got banned, really funny!!

AugustoP
08-24-2007, 04:35 PM
Really it beggers belief. We are evaluating the intake all the time. A minority will, I think become good members. I have to agree with some of the posters here we are not a BT site we are a forum. how many times do we have to say it. If you want a tracker go elsewhere.

PM SPAM ALERT!

jam0980tr
08-24-2007, 05:04 PM
Out of 500
300 got banned know as trades and had dupe account and was banned on other sites ip pass on revolt. you get me know why you was banned lmfao just nices revolt doing a good job
betta luck next time
so people plz stop crying

coolanime1
08-24-2007, 05:06 PM
and how do you know that svk, where does that stand. If you are right I am sorry for what I say now, I am sick of all these people making estimates

300 / 500 get banned
if you have 2 accounts or more they all get banned
50% is already banned
90% is already banned

Show PROOF that it is the case, I don't like gambling!

josegavara
08-24-2007, 05:17 PM
as i am admin there i am not estimating anything

jimmymac

Fibo
08-24-2007, 05:21 PM
Sorry for your loss mate. I see people over there getting banned left and right I wonder what its from, did so many ppl have dupe accounts or try to trade. WOW im amazed every page has at least 3 banned members.

It like they said "OK who wants to sign up! Just kidding."

I cant speak for the rest but I know about me. Ive been posting over there non stop and I haven't ran into any problems yet. We'll see what happens. I hope that they don't BAN for no reason.(I know its hard to believe, but if you saw all the people that were banned you'd be suspicious too).

Anywyas better luck next time.

dbmp
08-24-2007, 05:38 PM

No it's not... They have a reason. There's always a reason...

jam0980tr
08-24-2007, 05:45 PM

yes you are right man i been there 7 months i think and i have not been banned i had my account long time ago so you people must have done something wrong for them 2 ban you so plz people cut the crap and stop bitching that u got ban ... get over it

bunny67
08-24-2007, 05:45 PM

exactly site dont just ban ppl for a laugh or for nothing

KevinGarnet
08-24-2007, 05:51 PM
the revolt staff know why they were banned and i think there is reason or reasons..

InTooDeep
08-24-2007, 05:55 PM

I second that. The admin gives the BT community the oppurtunity to become a member of(probably?) a great community. Instead of using the account for themselves, people prefer to abuse the privelege they've been given to become a member of that community(I am referring to all the revolt-trade-threads on FST). Oh well, people never learn I guess...

jam0980tr
08-24-2007, 06:15 PM

I second that. The admin gives the BT community the oppurtunity to become a member of(probably?) a great community. Instead of using the account for themselves, people prefer to abuse the privelege they've been given to become a member of that community(I am referring to all the revolt-trade-threads on FST). Oh well, people never learn I guess...

most of them banned users are fst trades i hope thats they learn a lesson all i have 2 say is why didn't revolt just hand out invites 2 everyone and just say be carefull who you invites thats all it's betta than opening signup let all them scammers in and members with dupe accounts thats just crazy thing revolt ever done

AugustoP
08-24-2007, 06:51 PM
It seems that traders are extremely stupid. If Tor endpoints aren't banned I don't see any problem creating at least a couple of dupes.

Tokeman
08-24-2007, 06:55 PM
It seems that traders are extremely stupid. If Tor endpoints aren't banned I don't see any problem creating at least a couple of dupes.

Until 2 people are using tor, and the same IP appears on both accounts, and guess what? Ban for suspected dupe accounts.
Dont use proxy networks on private sites, bad idea if you want to keep your account.

mestari
08-24-2007, 07:02 PM
It's too big shame for all of us FST users that we got that kind of opportunity and some stupid kids are spoiling all the thing..! :angry:

I myself missed that signup and I can't do nothing for that. But all of those dupe account creators can come to suck my toes...

AugustoP
08-24-2007, 07:06 PM

Until 2 people are using tor, and the same IP appears on both accounts, and guess what? Ban for suspected dupe accounts.
Dont use proxy networks on private sites, bad idea if you want to keep your account.

Chances are low with all kinds of proxy (including cgi proxy at your own host) services available and only 500 free slots. And even if site checks ip addresses against lists of known proxies and hosting providers you'll keep your original account.

Actually, I like the idea of using non-US proxy for accessing warez-related sites for additional security.

solaris
08-24-2007, 07:06 PM
they just wanted to create some free space :D

dbmp
08-24-2007, 07:25 PM
It's too big shame for all of us FST users that we got that kind of opportunity and some stupid kids are spoiling all the thing..! :angry:

I myself missed that signup and I can't do nothing for that. But all of those dupe account creators can come to suck my toes...

You are totally right.

Fibo
08-24-2007, 07:40 PM
people cut the crap and stop bitching that u got ban ... get over it

Hey buddy you should calm down, I dont konw why you guys feel the need to start bashing me, I said my part.

And If you noticed I also said i still have my account. I was just letting you guys what it was like.

But Im sure all the people that got banned deserved it. Hell look at oink, they too really know how to catch them. You can ask Skizo about that.

Dosent mean they're always right and you'd be surprised what ppl do for a laugh these days.

Salvia
08-24-2007, 07:49 PM
seems like they figured out of the 500 they let signup about 20-30 might be an asset to the community, sounds about right to me

kallieb
08-24-2007, 08:15 PM
I have a guess to make to all those who were banned from revolt and do not know why.

There is another interesting post in the BitTorrent Section here on FST and it is called...(and I paraphrase) ... What do you do when you join a new tracker... Well from this thread a common suggestion was made many times: Number one rule....Read the rules.

I joined revolt and feel very lucky to have done so. It is a forum and a community for the sharing of ideas, not to get uploads. There are tons oof sites out there for that purpose.

But, back to why maybe someone was banned..

By reading the rules for Revold it is stipulated that there are very few but important and they are enforced. The rules say...you must have 25 quality posts before moving on to other features of the community.

People are warned that (and this is my words not theirs) if they start to spam like idiots by joining threads and saying stupities that do not even make sense, then you likely were banned for that.

For example, one section I really like (and I have to hold back as I could post 100 times there I'm sure) is a word game. You take the word that was before and you have to make a new word from the letters, but you also have to change only one letter. For example you go start with the word apple, and the next word would be ample. On and on is has been going for over 70 pages!!

It is fun..

Well you would not believe the stupidies posted there. You can tell people are just in a hurry and want their 25 posts without any thought put in to it. They just post random words. You can tell they have not even bothered to read the first post that tells the rules.

So for anyone who was banned, and they say for truth that the didn't create dupe accounts, you must then ask yourself...did you try to post 25 times in one hour with out much thought or consideration to the posts you were making, or the point of the threads that you were joining???

It has been said many times here, membership in trackers must first follow the rules, and respect the members and the community. Only by doing this can you be a good member.

Just my two cents....

Roark
08-24-2007, 08:44 PM
There's a list of all known traders and cheaters maintained by a few trackers that Revolt checks all signups against. If your email or IP fall on it, you'll be banned.
If you're truly confused about what happened to your account, this may explain it.

znik
08-24-2007, 08:51 PM
It's really unfortunate that so many people created dupe accounts and didn't let the rest to have the chance to join that site...

These people don't respect any community...

All they know is how to trade pokemon cards and dupe accounts.

I really don't think that they were banned because of spam posts.

I was one of the lucky ones, but it is still miserable to watch all these banned accounts...

jam0980tr
08-24-2007, 08:53 PM
There's a list of all known traders and cheaters maintained by a few trackers that Revolt checks all signups against. If your email or IP fall on it, you'll be banned.

thats what i was chatting about well you the 2nd guy who said this :)

blackbird
08-24-2007, 08:54 PM
when you create a dupe account atleast do it with a different ip ...

dzsemm
08-24-2007, 08:57 PM
This is they hobby...They bannd everybody. Will 10 member(7 moderator+3 owner). And they will good play with another.
BANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBANBAN
Why so good is this:P

AugustoP
08-24-2007, 08:59 PM
I
For example, one section I really like (and I have to hold back as I could post 100 times there I'm sure) is a word game. You take the word that was before and you have to make a new word from the letters, but you also have to change only one letter. For example you go start with the word apple, and the next word would be ample. On and on is has been going for over 70 pages!!

So, all that effort just to play a stupid wordgame?

blackbird
08-24-2007, 09:03 PM
So, all that effort just to play a stupid wordgame?

:lol:

AugustoP
08-24-2007, 09:04 PM

thats what i was chatting about well you the 2nd guy who said this :)

Anyway, that means those traders don't know how to hide their identity properly, they got what they deserved.

dzsemm
08-24-2007, 09:07 PM
The staff believe that revolt is a very very very....... good forum. Sorry not;) Rarity is not quality. They dont see hungaryan forums:P

! ANGEL !
08-24-2007, 09:10 PM
also disable my acc :(

dzsemm
08-24-2007, 09:14 PM
They have only one hand.:D And they only so can count the member:P

dbmp
08-25-2007, 12:16 AM
So much anger... so much revolt...:huh:

Salvia
08-25-2007, 12:39 AM
its people QQ'ing because they're plan to profit off of Revolts goodwill in opening failed

I-HAVE-IT-M8
08-25-2007, 12:50 AM
It's really unfortunate that so many people created dupe accounts and didn't let the rest to have the chance to join that site...

These people don't respect any community...

All they know is how to trade pokemon cards and dupe accounts.

I really don't think that they were banned because of spam posts.

I was one of the lucky ones, but it is still miserable to watch all these banned accounts...

i agree wish i had an account stupid assholes blew it for the rest of us:angry:

i don't understand why they would want to trade the revolt account for what overrated supposedly high rank trackers i don't get it

Kyl3KK
08-25-2007, 02:44 AM
I'm really pissed. I missed the signup by like 15 minutes and then these people make dupe accounts and trade them makes me mad because I could've had a nice account for ME but these guys made like 4 for themselves.

Because of this Revolt might not ever open again...

dbmp
08-25-2007, 03:17 AM
I'm really pissed. I missed the signup by like 15 minutes and then these people make dupe accounts and trade them makes me mad because I could've had a nice account for ME but these guys made like 4 for themselves.

I feel exactly the same way... :(

jam0980tr
08-25-2007, 03:58 AM
but lets hope that they do give invites out and that way you will have get there by
invites what revolt should done is invites

opening signup was a trick to catch some high ranked tradeing people ip's or that kind of crazy move that they done when you know that alot of member are ready 2 signup and the site know there will be alot of trades and scammer's and people with dupe
i hope that ip log will be pass on every torrent get them banned as a trader

maxehhh
08-25-2007, 04:03 AM

fuckers :@

tintin123
08-25-2007, 04:03 AM
i agree with kallieb

excellent point made

i joined and i saw many stupid posts:

a-why invite forums disapeared (coz ur a newb)
b- made 25 posts...why not in....onlpy been 24hrs
c-made 25 posts....pmd staff to enable torrents
d-stupid posts
..... i can go on

also many people did make dupe accounts as i know revolt is a good tracker
appreciate it..if you dont then why should they appreciate you?

at the end of the day alot of nutters logged on and wanted to become a VIP in mins

REALITY: not gonna happen!

chill out folks....i think in a week or so it will be back to normal....till then i actually found some posts useful but too many spammed

out of 500 , 30 members sounds about right

good luck but i have to congratulate staff

i had problems and sorted straight away
they heard me out no matter what!

also..they are not the NEWB's
the cowboys who created dupe accounts and also instant trading etc are the ones who are newbs.

Mötley
08-25-2007, 07:25 AM
Every user which country-ip changes will get banned.

saulin
08-25-2007, 09:29 AM

It's afreaking forum. Not even a tracker. How many torrents do they have there? about 50?

I find it funny how some people just gotta have anything that appears to be rare. Well so much for the rarest of them all. They finally decided to open sign ups and then banned all the people that created upe accounts or try to trade haha.

dzsemm
08-25-2007, 10:30 AM
How many activ user was stay? 10? 11?:) Is this good? I was bannd -> so can I not perform the request. I was want many upload on revolt. :) They know. Not problem. I stay on BITHUMEN:)

bunny67
08-25-2007, 10:38 AM
sorry for those ppl that were genuine and trying to sign up but couldnt because yet again lots of greedy fuckers took up the spaces by duping only to get disabled.duping is as bad as cheating and there details should be passed around to trackers and all the accounts they have be deleted ,but then again im a bitch!

greymatter
08-25-2007, 10:58 AM
I guess, they should give invites to their users so as to invite some good people in.

dzsemm
08-25-2007, 01:13 PM
They think that they have good forum:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
How many active thread is? 15? Dear revolt moderator see the forum on bithumen. This is a forum, not revolt:P

bunny67
08-25-2007, 01:18 PM
They think that they have good forum:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
How many active thread is? 15? Dear revolt moderator see the forum on bithumen. This is a forum, not revolt:Pwell more than 15! why the hate did you get disabled:lol:

djsubway
08-25-2007, 01:22 PM
They was disabled the all of acc where change the country ip.
I make my registration in my friend pc. He live in Subotica (Serbia). I leave in Szeged(Hungary). This is 20 km. See in map and check the ip man. I dont go home because register I there.

dzsemm
08-25-2007, 01:32 PM
Yes they bannd me:). You have true not 15, 18!!!!! I dont can count:) I dont understand they. Whom harm I there? Confusion I there somebody? Why bad is? Another guy register. He don't like the site.->He give his acc me. I like the site -> I use.
But not:cry: They bannd me. Is bad what I make?:)

Salvia
08-25-2007, 01:35 PM
sorry for those ppl that were genuine and trying to sign up but couldnt because yet again lots of greedy fuckers took up the spaces by duping only to get disabled.duping is as bad as cheating and there details should be passed around to trackers and all the accounts they have be deleted ,but then again im a bitch!

I agree, :wub:

lapc
08-25-2007, 01:45 PM
i want to know
why guys want that forum ?
whats the benefits ?

AugustoP
08-25-2007, 01:46 PM
Yes they bannd me:). You have true not 15, 18!!!!! I dont can count:) I dont understand they. Whom harm I there? Confusion I there somebody? Why bad is? Another guy register. He don't like the site.->He give his acc me. I like the site -> I use.

I don't think you should use any English forums, because YOU FUCKIN CANT SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!111

Daniel
08-25-2007, 02:01 PM
lol AugustoP, that was hilarious.

dzsemm, I don't know if it's bad what you did because only you can decide that with your own conscience. It was however wrong as you didn't think about following the site rules. Sometimes you will get hit for that, other times you won't - no reason for bitching about it.

bunny67
08-25-2007, 02:01 PM

I don't think you should use any English forums, because YOU FUCKIN CANT SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!111
owned:lol:

dzsemm
08-25-2007, 02:15 PM
I would like now learn english speek on revolt.:D Not good? I can't good speak and the members laugh on me :D I make they joke night:P

blackbird
08-25-2007, 02:21 PM
I would like now learn english speek on revolt.:D Not good? I can't good speak and the members laugh on me :D I make they joke night:P

:lol:.. dude all you need to do is type ...

SgtMajor
08-25-2007, 02:22 PM
Proven fact, those online translators are just shit aren't they?

shutdk
08-25-2007, 02:26 PM

Maybe you should start in Bitme :ph34r:

AugustoP
08-25-2007, 03:06 PM

HEY, YOU GOT GIRLFRIEND VIETNAM? ME SO HORNY. ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME.

dbmp
08-25-2007, 03:27 PM

LOL :lol:

dzsemm
08-25-2007, 03:28 PM

I go good with my english lesson:whistling but not understand what you want. :P Please write it easyer:). And your mother is good?;)

SgtMajor
08-25-2007, 03:34 PM
My eengleesh lessons only five dollah.

fstemon
08-25-2007, 05:36 PM
I go good with my english lesson:whistling but not understand what you want. :P Please write it easyer:). And your mother is good?;)

you obtained prohibited because you placed accounts of dupe or you negotiated your account. we did not take care of.(*)
(*) = (c)2007 Google Language Tools (english->spanish->english).

01ramos
08-25-2007, 06:10 PM

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: please type again

TCD004
08-26-2007, 01:37 AM
LOL I like ppl how they are crying here... If you follow the rules your account won't be disabled... It is really strange, that i never been banned anywhere... I lost accounts just for inactivity... So 1st of all, try to read the rules, faq, some posts on forum and post just after that... (I hope, that my english is not that bad)

rvt
08-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Another guy register. He don't like the site.->He give his acc me. I like the site -> I use.

There's the winning answer. Your terrible posting probably didn't help.
They was disabled the all of acc where change the country ip.
I make my registration in my friend pc. He live in Subotica (Serbia). I leave in Szeged(Hungary). This is 20 km. See in map and check the ip man. I dont go home because register I there.

When did IPs become a reliable identifier of geographical location?

To do what you are suggesting, both ISPs would have to carry town information in the reverse DNS, would have to have reliably working rDNS and a member of staff would have to have knowledge of the local area or spend time looking for 2 points somewhere in the world.

IP address lookup alone is not enough, as IP addresses are registered to your ISP wherever their head office may be.

I doubt the IP change was the reason you were banned though.
We have so many new users to filter through that up till now we have been banning those who come to our attention, either with dupe accounts, repeated spam posting or asking why they can't access the tracker in a thread explaining why there is no tracker access.

To the users who actually understand a bit about revolt and genuinely want to be part of it, don't despair. I've seen some good posts in here, and may issue some invites later :)

PraYa
08-26-2007, 02:52 PM
To the users who actually understand a bit about revolt and genuinely want to be part of it, don't despair. I've seen some good posts in here, and may issue some invites later :)
thats my hope :)

lowryder
08-26-2007, 02:59 PM
Invites would be nice :) Didnt knew about revolt yet tough

LostHeroes
08-26-2007, 05:48 PM
so what happened at revolt, I heard that they opened the doors but a lot of ppl just took advantage of it and duped a few accounts for themselves, spoiling it for others, :frusty: come on you know who you are, I only just got back after being away for a while and I would have loved an account on there but :dabs: so ppl remember that not every site you dupe accounts/trade etc will let you get away with it.

BlueLabel
08-26-2007, 07:41 PM
LOL I like ppl how they are crying here... If you follow the rules your account won't be disabled... It is really strange, that i never been banned anywhere... I lost accounts just for inactivity... So 1st of all, try to read the rules, faq, some posts on forum and post just after that... (I hope, that my english is not that bad)

what you saying isn't correct
most of ppl read the rules and thay band also
think for a min'
are you realy believe that more than 90% didn't read the rules and do some shit there??? I don't think so.

Fibo
08-26-2007, 08:11 PM
what you saying isn't correct
most of ppl read the rules and thay band also
think for a min'
are you realy believe that more than 90% didn't read the rules and do some shit there??? I don't think so.

I personally think that most were banned for Dupe accounts.

C'mon think about it Revolt has Open Sign-ups, I personally think that people heard that and just started stalking up to trade with in the future.

Hell I was temped to make a dupe account for myself..

rvt
08-26-2007, 08:26 PM
Just over 50% banned with the latest triple dupe. Spammers and dupers get banned. It's pretty simple. Don't open multiple accounts, and don't post "good :)" on every thread and you'll survive :P

ToothFairy
08-26-2007, 11:31 PM
revolt like wheelmods.. old community, good friends and other shit..
this is not a right place for new users i thought. right jimmy?

here is screenshot of shitty-revolt-tracker ----> http://funkyimg.com/u/94555revolt.jpg

V For Vendetta
08-27-2007, 03:45 AM

here is screenshot of shitty-revolt-tracker ----> http://funkyimg.com/u/94555revolt.jpg
have you ever road a post of any review about it ?
!!!

ToothFairy
08-27-2007, 10:33 AM
V For Vendetta (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/v-vendetta-135128)

no

josegavara
08-27-2007, 10:37 AM
what do we have to say......We are not a TRACKER, how hard can that be to understand. We only use the tracker for uploading requests to each other. We are a forum plain and simple.

blackbird
08-27-2007, 10:40 AM

if thats the tracker .. why did they even close sign ups ?? lol :lol:

bunny67
08-27-2007, 11:09 AM

guess your just a little bit retarded read the post DUH! its not a tracker its a FORUM ffs some pppl just dnt get it

blackbird
08-27-2007, 11:15 AM
guess your just a little bit retarded read the post DUH! its not a tracker its a FORUM ffs some pppl just dnt get it

i know its a forum crack whore ..

what i dont understand is why they have to close signups if it was just a forum !

bunny67
08-27-2007, 11:19 AM

i know iam a crack whore ..

what i dont understand is why they have to close signups if it was just a forum !because ppl had dupe accountts and do try to trade the accounts cant you read

blackbird
08-27-2007, 11:22 AM

what i dont understand is why they have to close signups if it was just a forum !because ppl had dupe accountts and do try to trade the accounts cant you read

and those people should be really retarded to trade forum accounts.. thats what i was trying to say :frusty:

tobb3
08-27-2007, 11:27 AM
I got banned too but not until a couple of days after, I guess it's because I was inactive:P so no one to blame here this time:)

bunny67
08-27-2007, 11:28 AM
because ppl had dupe accountts and do try to trade the accounts cant you read

and those people should be really retarded to trade forum accounts.. thats what i was trying to say :frusty:well try saying that in the begining :frusty:

josegavara
08-27-2007, 12:14 PM
we keep it closed because we want forums where people respect each others point of view and are willing to help each other. If we left it open the spammers (some that we let in) would ruin what we have. We don't ask you to like what we are doing. It works for us and people who have bought into our ethos, old members and new

ToothFairy
08-27-2007, 12:51 PM
josegavara (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/josegavara-157840)

imho, if you need a small private community you don't need to share information about it.
and now we got a situation - you ban all accounts and say that for good reason.
i don't get your policy.. like nazi or something..

look at a wheelmods. good tracker, good community - i respect them, but not you.

you all just play the fool with your "community"

how much ppl use your forum? only mods and few users

sorry for english.

Parag0n
08-27-2007, 01:22 PM
I got banned too but not until a couple of days after, I guess it's because I was inactive:P so no one to blame here this time:)

I hope they are not banning simply because someone prefers to lurk!?!

Getting a feel for the place, familiarizing themselves with the site and its members, and only posting when they have something worthwhile to contribute seem to me like positive attributes in a new member.

josegavara
08-27-2007, 04:27 PM
josegavara (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/josegavara-157840)

imho, if you need a small private community you don't need to share information about it.
and now we got a situation - you ban all accounts and say that for good reason.
i don't get your policy.. like nazi or something..

look at a wheelmods. good tracker, good community - i respect them, but not you.

you all just play the fool with your "community"

how much ppl use your forum? only mods and few users

sorry for english.

it would appear we are dammed if we do and dammed if we dont. when we kept our site to a select few we were called elitest b******s on this board. when we open the site up you say we don't need to share. a little consistency here please.

We have managed to get by for 2 years without your advice so excuse us if we ignore it

jimmymac
revolt admin

sear
08-27-2007, 04:53 PM
Well I'd just like to say not everyone agrees with these pricks. Some of us (I'm talking about a few of my friends as well) appreciate the chance to join what seems to be a smart and tight knit community. I'm looking forward to having some interesting debates and conversations away from the children that want to create dupe accounts and use others work for their gain. I don't think you should judge this entire bored from a few bad apples, besides the traders always reveal themselves in the end.

Salvia
08-27-2007, 04:59 PM
well said sear

saulin
08-27-2007, 06:41 PM
and those people should be really retarded to trade forum accounts.. thats what i was trying to say :frusty:

:yup:. Even more retarted who trades for a forum.

LostHeroes
08-28-2007, 06:56 PM

Not a nice way to talk to a lady, :rolleyes::01:

Maybe the kiddies in here need a bit of tuition before they start going on about how they lost their account[s], come on how many of you disabled ones made more than one account, now don't be shy, hands up and admit to it..:yup:

maxehhh
08-28-2007, 07:54 PM
josegavara... why do you have El "Che" Guevara in your logo? :|

Nightmeare
08-28-2007, 07:57 PM
incorrect

agree 100%
revolt is incorrect
why open for banned 90% of users?
policatily correct !!!
compliments el-chequevara
:noes:

no one of the admin turns grumpy if u dont feed him from time to time

josegavara
08-28-2007, 08:00 PM

eh........something to do with ze revolution :P

LostHeroes
08-28-2007, 08:03 PM

who is the revolution against :P

blackbird
08-28-2007, 08:33 PM

new users :lol:

maxehhh
08-28-2007, 08:47 PM

ehmm so you have El "Che" Guevara in your logo but you don't know for what was he fighting... lol

josegavara
08-28-2007, 08:48 PM

new users :lol:

could be:D we were x staffers who left FL when we didnt agree with owner, so the original revolt was against him :yup:

ehmm so you have El "Che" Guevara in your logo but you don't know for what was he fighting... lol

i think you need to read your question again....i was pointing out we had him there as we were called revolt. sorry if that went over your head