PDA

View Full Version : RMVB invite's system

SAM
08-26-2007, 01:07 AM
may someone tells me how is the invite system work at rmvb?
thanks in advance

SAM
08-26-2007, 12:35 PM
no one knows :(

jasperr
08-26-2007, 01:04 PM
no one knows :(

you would click on:Zaproszenia (http://rmvbusters.pl/invite_key.php) to go to the invite pge and generate an invite code..

and it works like this:

Every 28 days and it looks like that:
- User with ratio at least 1.0 and 5gb uploaded - 1 invitation
- PowerUser - 2 invitations
- Seeder - 3 invitations
- VIP - 4 invitation

(quot from thier forums section)

SAM
08-26-2007, 01:36 PM
many thanks
but how you become power user ?

kallieb
08-26-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm sorry to maybe hijack this thread, but I have a related question. I have been a member of rmvb for 7 weeks now and at my latest count I have 18 Mb uploaded. My ratio is still inf, because what Idownloaded was from their free leech period (downloads didn't count).

Based on the forum post I should have received an invite that I could have used for a givewaway a few weeks ago.

If anyone can help clarify if I need to do something further I would appreciate it. Thank you.

jasperr
08-26-2007, 02:02 PM
many thanks
but how you become power user ?

lol... by this, i assume that your having trouble locating where the files are??? but, to answer your question.. just like any other tracker... ya seed!

now... to answer the next question...

select the Torrenty tab and will bring ya to the torrent browse..
by default to blank page that says nothing there.. look for where it says format.. and select a different format.. and go from there..

I'm sorry to maybe hijack this thread, but I have a related question. I have been a member of rmvb for 7 weeks now and at my latest count I have 18 Mb uploaded. My ratio is still inf, because what Idownloaded was from their free leech period (downloads didn't count).

Based on the forum post I should have received an invite that I could have used for a givewaway a few weeks ago.

If anyone can help clarify if I need to do something further I would appreciate it. Thank you.

that i dunno m8... but perhaps you can get your answers http://rmvbusters.pl/forum/

-REGUARDS-

SAM
08-26-2007, 02:42 PM
many thanks my friend
you helped me alot

jasperr
08-26-2007, 02:50 PM
your very much welcome! :D

kallieb
08-26-2007, 03:29 PM
thanks!

I'll ask in the forum

sear
08-26-2007, 04:46 PM
@kallieb, on most trackers you have to have some of your download counted before you can be promoted. Even a few Kb should do it.

jasperr
08-26-2007, 04:57 PM
thats true... i hadn't thought of that...... :frusty:

kallieb
08-26-2007, 05:23 PM
I see said the blind man!!

Thanks for that tip. I didn't know that. I noticed the same thing on my darkside acct. i hit poweruser a while ago, and have been patiently waiting for my invite to show up but nothing happens.

I guess I'll head over and download a bit!!

thanks again,

SgtMajor
08-26-2007, 05:26 PM
Nothing does happen at DS, it just is.

Hit the invite button, if you have a green number, you have invites, you can just instert the email into the box and hit send.