PDA

View Full Version : ScN down they might be hacked

PirateEagle
08-26-2007, 08:16 AM
ScN is down is it true that i heard that probally their passes are licked same as few days ago for BIT-HDTV so everyone if you have same passes go and change fast...

Site is offline, while we secure the source a bit more, once you see the site back online go to recover.php and recover your account details. To stay updated come into our IRC Channelvery weird

Necronomicon
08-26-2007, 08:21 AM
Just read it...Too bad. Who's next?

saulin
08-26-2007, 08:25 AM
Man this is getting ridiculous. Is amazing how easy people can hack sites nowadays. Or just take them down with DDOS attacks.

_coder_
08-26-2007, 08:29 AM
Luckly I never use the same password on any tracker...feww!

PirateEagle
08-26-2007, 08:36 AM
i heard that there is 14 torrents sites are licked passes like ScN RTS swebits and some of them are talking that there is ScT passes licked but i personally think that is not true abt ScT maybe som ppl say that bcos they see ScT down so they thought that is hacked weird :S

Necronomicon
08-26-2007, 09:01 AM
Well, thank for God, on SCT it is hard to hack.
1. if U want to change the Email U will get a message to Your original Email (hopefully U do not use the same passwords on acc and adjacent Email - in this case U deserve being fucked up)
2. U get the confirmation email tothe new @, afterwards.

eLucid
08-26-2007, 09:06 AM
This is unfortunately what happens when every single tracker uses the same source code or a derivative of it. When a new exploit pops up, the admins have to be very swift in patching their code or else the users can suffer the consequences. SCT is just as vulnerable as the rest.

Artemis
08-26-2007, 10:22 AM
The tracker has been taken down to secure the source code from attacks, it is a precaution to upgrade security by making the code more secure. The site has not been hacked !

Necronomicon
08-26-2007, 10:25 AM
The tracker has been taken down to secure the source code from attacks, it is a precaution to upgrade security by making the code more secure. The site has not been hacked !
It is. I found the whole database (including my name and Email) on rapidshare. One kind Topicmate has PM-ed me. I won't reveal it - it is his achievement, not mine. But it is hacked, rest assured.:(

fstemon
08-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Remember swebits and swedvdr got hacked? Well those who own swedvdr had the swebits database on their server and a page where you could type in a user name and get the password etc. If you went up a couple of dirs, you'd find many, more than 10, maybe as many as 20, other torrent sites (mostly swedish, but I remember seeing ScN and RTS there). They had been hacked but the dates were from at least april. There were text files with the user name, email, passkey and ip addresses in those files. Clearly, the swedvdr sysop likes to collect databases of other trackers for some unknown reasons (most likely to steal their accounts or something, why else would you need someone elses database for?)

OmaRin0
08-26-2007, 11:09 AM
It is. I found the whole database (including my name and Email) on rapidshare. One kind Topicmate has PM-ed me. I won't reveal it - it is his achievement, not mine. But it is hacked, rest assured.:(

:O:frusty::frusty::frusty:
is it that easy to hack a tracker?!!!

yoyogi4
08-26-2007, 12:06 PM
Looks like it,

RTS,
swebits,
bestxvid
dabug
leechbits
peerportal
piratetorrents
piratetracker
powerbits
swepirates
swetorrents
nordicdvdr
ScN

are all on that rapidshare list, detailing usernames, password hashes, and IPaddresses as of approximately june or july.

Presto
08-26-2007, 12:09 PM
Are we going to expect a lot of people trying to trade other peoples accounts? :cry:

KevinGarnet
08-26-2007, 12:11 PM
bad news for ScN users.. i hope trackers which i use won't be hacked..

jasperr
08-26-2007, 12:21 PM
Looks like it,

RTS,
swebits,
bestxvid
dabug
leechbits
peerportal
piratetorrents
piratetracker
powerbits
swepirates
swetorrents
nordicdvdr
ScN

are all on that rapidshare list, detailing usernames, password hashes, and IPaddresses as of approximately june or july.

is this list readily available for viewing??? i know that may be a suspicous question... but, i mean ppl do have a right to know if they are on such a list... i'm changing all my info anyways... but still, would be nice to know :cry:

AugustoP
08-26-2007, 12:32 PM
Pwned silly. Though the only good tracker in the list is swebits.

OmaRin0
08-26-2007, 02:25 PM
Looks like it,

RTS,
swebits,
bestxvid
dabug
leechbits
peerportal
piratetorrents
piratetracker
powerbits
swepirates
swetorrents
nordicdvdr
ScN

is this list public ? :O

durex
08-26-2007, 03:35 PM
So is it true ?
Anyone can confirm it ?

Presto
08-26-2007, 03:42 PM
As far as I've heard, it's true, that 14 sites got hacked and there's list somewhere up.

Beenieman
08-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Thank god I ain't a member of any of those sites :O

sear
08-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Jesus this is becoming ridiculous personally the only site I was on was leechbits and I use different passwords anyway but this is a joke. Leechbits appears to be down otherwise I'd delete my account asap. I won't be touching any of these sites with a ten foot pole. :(

yoyogi4
08-26-2007, 05:35 PM
do I have to post the link? I'm actually in the list of some sites i used to have.:w00t:

Presto
08-26-2007, 05:38 PM
No, you shouldn't post, nor even PM, 'cause there are people out there, who hunt for that list to steal other ppl accounts. I'm kind of curious though whether I'm or not in that list. ^^

Necronomicon
08-26-2007, 05:41 PM
List WAS available for some time on RS. I saw it (the list). It is deleted now. Just change Your passwords, if U are concerned.

fridash
08-26-2007, 05:57 PM
it isent so hard to gain access or hack web pages ,sql asp java all kind of data bases if you have knolege in those systems and know how they run ,with some time and the tools for it it can be done ..
web sites databases are a joke ..
somtimes a simple sql injection .. or bruteforce systems cracks them up in no time
and it is a simple method
im no cracker but know some hackers they usally dont harm the systems just take a look around ...;)

security on the web is fragile...

SAM
08-26-2007, 07:37 PM
now i have to change my passwords for the third time
that's really f**ed up

solaris
08-27-2007, 02:29 AM
was getting a invite for the site but after seeing this changed my mind

marksman
08-27-2007, 02:51 AM
god i need to see that list..i had an scn account :(