PDA

View Full Version : How to best upload in SweDVDR question.

coolanime1
08-26-2007, 09:28 PM
Hello guys,

I got a question about SweDVDR. As soon as I hit the tracker I thought I would go find stuff on TL / DB etc. and upload it on SweDVDR. The problem is that I do not find much scenereleases of groups like REPLICA etc. which are uploaded on TL and stuff. I only find a lot of movies which I see on SWEDVDr but no where else. Now I am aware of partial seeding etc. but I want to get those files rather elsewhere. Also swebits doesnt have much of them, does anyone know a method or where I can get the movies that are on SweDVDR? Help needed. :happy:

+ other question, is ABC torrent tool allowed in SweDVDr? dont see what is and isn't allowed.

PiraSoftCORP
08-26-2007, 09:43 PM
SCT has lots of PAL DVD-Rs ftn also. the thing is swedvdr uploaders are on top of their game and as soon a pal popular hits the net it will be minutes before an uploader up it there.

grab some packs from SCT AND FTN and upload teh movies separately.

coolanime1
08-26-2007, 09:46 PM
my uploadspeed is only 100kb/s I dont grand to be an upload then I guess, thanks for the information but DVDs such as Delta Farce and Blacksheep which are just released, are still not on there. And my final question, may I use ABC there as a client?

Thank you PiraSoftCORP

_coder_
08-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Yeh best thing to do is grab the packs from ScT and/or FTN.

0Ri0N
08-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Download small parts with few uploaders and many leechers! Thats the best way to create buffer in low level connections as yours.

coolanime1
08-26-2007, 09:54 PM
oke guys thank you for your help!

but still do not have answer to my 2nd question: Is ABC allowed as a bittorent client there?

znik
08-26-2007, 10:05 PM
Freebies are also nice ratio boosters.

(*) I don't know about ABC, but why do you prefer it?

coolanime1
08-26-2007, 10:16 PM
because my utorrent doesnt upload as fast as ABC in some way :S

znik
08-26-2007, 10:39 PM
As I have just seen in the FAQ only BitComet, Azureus and uTorrent are allowed.

Cai0
08-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Yes, so ABC is not allowed to answer your question :)

menkää_vittuun
08-27-2007, 06:48 PM
As mentioned, there's only a pal-releases on swedvdr. Almost every dvdr uploaded to filelist are ntsc-releases. Just try grab pals from some european or another swedish tracker. I would recommend swepiracy :)

saulin
08-27-2007, 06:52 PM
How do you know which torrents are freebies at SweDVDR?

I noticed that some torrents have not counted towards my download but how to tell them appart?

BTW partial seedings works ok at SweDVDR. I haven't found it hard to keep a ratio there.

menkää_vittuun
08-27-2007, 07:01 PM
How do you know which torrents are freebies at SweDVDR?

I noticed that some torrents have not counted towards my download but how to tell them appart?

BTW partial seedings works ok at SweDVDR. I haven't found it hard to keep a ratio there.
Look at the gold-colored topic fonts.

saulin
08-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Oh! so from the first 300 torrents the only one that si free leech is: The.Pink.Panther.Collection.BOXSET.PAL.6DISC.DVDR-BADBOYS ?

menkää_vittuun
08-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Oh! so from the first 300 torrents the only one that si free leech is: The.Pink.Panther.Collection.BOXSET.PAL.6DISC.DVDR-BADBOYS ?
Well, look harder. I looked quickly and found approx. 20 torrents.

The free leechs are usually the newest and the most downloaded torrents, but they won't be free leech forever.

saulin
08-27-2007, 07:41 PM
I looked and they all look the same color. The only one that has kind of golden color as you can see is the pink panther.

I have never been able to tell free leech torrents apart from the others at SweDVDR untill now because this torrent actually has a different color. I downloaded torrents before that looked just like the rest and were free leech though.

Azrael
08-27-2007, 08:22 PM
Are you guys kiddin' me? There are lots of freebees on swedvdr!

The.Bourne.Ultimatum.CUSTOM.SWESUB.DVDSCR.DVDR-HAVEFUN
Torpedo.Disc1.2007.PROPER.NORWEGIAN.NORDIC.PAL.DVDR-WtO
Shooter.2007.PROPER.PAL.DVDR-REWIND
Pans.Labyrinth.2006.NORDIC.PAL.DVDR-GENESIDE
Dead.Mary.2007.MULTISUBS.PROPER.PAL.DVDR-REWIND
Fantastic.Four.Rise.Of.The.Silver.Surfer.2007.CUSTOM.SWESUB.DVDR-MightyGuys

to mention a few...

saulin
08-28-2007, 12:17 AM
Yeah older reelases that have lots of seeders already. Most of the new stuff is not freeleech. At least they can't be distinguished from the rest.