PDA

View Full Version : Comedy Torrent Sites?

xbawksz
08-27-2007, 07:06 PM
So yeah, I like to laugh just as much as everyone else. I was wondering, whats a good torrent site that posts videos of comedy? You know, HBO specials, Comedy Central Presents... Stuff like that. I do not want MP3s of comedy since I can get those from oink... i want videos. Videos. I have plenty of mp3s, I want some videos now.

Thanks in advance. No I'm not asking for an invite here, but it would be nice if you had one laying around to throw it to me but I'm more interested in the names of the torrent sites.

Something Else
08-27-2007, 07:20 PM
http://www.myspleen.net
demonoid

KevinGarnet
08-27-2007, 07:49 PM
i was found some comedy trackers.. but they haven't a lot of torrents and i don't use its anymore.. i think in Demonoid you can find some..

Enlightened
08-27-2007, 08:01 PM
So yeah, I like to laugh just as much as everyone else. I was wondering, whats a good torrent site that posts videos of comedy? You know, HBO specials, Comedy Central Presents... Stuff like that. I do not want MP3s of comedy since I can get those from oink... i want videos. Videos. I have plenty of mp3s, I want some videos now.

Thanks in advance. No I'm not asking for an invite here, but it would be nice if you had one laying around to throw it to me but I'm more interested in the names of the torrent sites.

so far , I only saw dsome stuff...in various Trackers on "Last comic standing"