PDA

View Full Version : WARNING , for all pple who makes give away

Giallorosso
08-29-2007, 05:10 AM
I 'm makin a give away thread

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-another-give-away-224735

And i want to give away some torrent leech invites , it's from my friends and some from me.
So what is all about :

I jsu wake up this mornning and check my Torrentleech acc and i have seen my acc has been disable ........... hell nooooooooooooo:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

For what , i don't know , when i don't know , but i'm definitely sure that my acc was workin b4 8 hours ago or less and i didn't download upload anything in that while
So what do u think i have to do ........
I have to go to their irc , so .. what do u think is the problem ??????

The admins say that u have invited ( from my give away thread ) some one selling the invites on ebay
( i don't know what is exactly ebay and i don't know the adress but someone say b4 that
( what an amazing site ( he mean ebay ) we can sell demonoid invites code their for some dollers )
I didn't ever enter the site so i don't know that pple will go and sell my invites which it suppose for helping pple not for make them rich or somethin ....

so i have been banned from their coz of an idiot person who have sell my invite for an admin from the tl
( f**********) :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: ( admins are clever than these stupid pple )
he got his 20 dollers and i got banned ( what a fair deal :cry:)

What i can say more than that ..........
I won't stop my give away ever even if i had all my accs disabled

Presto
08-29-2007, 05:22 AM
Sorry to hear. Visit IRC (it's the only way) and you have a slight chance to be re-enabled. If one (or more) of your invitees was a cheater or caught trading, then I highly doubt you will get your account back, but it's worth a try.

Giallorosso
08-29-2007, 05:34 AM
Sorry to hear. Visit IRC (it's the only way) and you have a slight chance to be re-enabled. If one (or more) of your invitees was a cheater or caught trading, then I highly doubt you will get your account back, but it's worth a try.

man
thanxx for access my topic
but u didn't read it right ..
i say that i have give away an invite for someone selling invites
so he sell my invite for an admin from torrentleech for 20 $
so i got banned

and i had gone to their irc
they say they will help me but i have to come back later

JA
08-29-2007, 05:36 AM
Thats not the problem. Its choosing the RIGHT people to give it to.

Ive given out 100+ invites for a fact. 90% of them don't use the invite for a fact. I've stopped doing giveaways for that reason, people need to learn to respect invites and to use them.

Mister Moo
08-29-2007, 05:37 AM
you dont know what ebay is?

JA
08-29-2007, 05:45 AM
:yup::yup::frusty::frusty:

Giallorosso
08-29-2007, 05:45 AM

man
are u laughing or what !!!!!!!!!
that's not the f*** story
did i make all this thread to tell me u don't know what is ebay !!!!!!!
and i'm 17 years and i live in palestine ( the place that u won't take ur sallary for ur job ) we haven't take our sallary for more than 13 months
so what do u expect me to know ~!!!!!!!!!!!!
pls give an advice not just like that and go away

bob2500
08-29-2007, 06:11 AM
[/quote]
i live in palestine [/quote]

u mean israel,right?:whistling
btw,if u want an invite send me your email,i have 4 now.

PirateEagle
08-29-2007, 06:44 AM
omarsz (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/omarsz-168810) it is too bad whats happend if you need an TL invitation i will give it to you if you need and abt those TL sellers i think that they must be banned from FST and they made us all in danger to lose our acc....

znik
08-29-2007, 06:52 AM
"NO RULZ
JUST ASK"

What did you really expect when you don't even ask your invitees NOT to trade your invite?
What did you really expect when you give away your invites to just anyone here without taking into consideration whether they are hardcore traders or not?

Ebay is the most famous site for trades. All kinds of trades.
Apparently one of the persons you invited forwarded your invite to ebay to get some money.

If you had given away a more rare invite he would have asked even more money for that.

I am sorry about your loss but unless you do some research of your possible invitees this will happen to you again here.

You don't have to be nice here with anyone. There are some people who deserve an invite, but there are even more who deserve a punch in their face.

Giallorosso
08-29-2007, 06:53 AM
i live in palestine [/quote]

u mean israel,right?:whistling
btw,if u want an invite send me your email,i have 4 now.[/quote]

did i say israel somethin
nevermind u are idiot ,
we don't need to get out of the topic
so if u need to talk pm me

bob2500
08-29-2007, 07:04 AM
For God's sake it was a joke.;)
take it easy.

saulin
08-29-2007, 07:18 AM
Well I was at BitmeTV irc channel just now and I found out why I lost my account. Out of 7 people I invited in the period of 18 weeks or so. 4 cheated and 1 had dupe accounts. The whole tree got deleted. However because I didn't do anything bad directly my invitee did not lose his account. I'm glad he kept his account becasue this guy one day just offered me BitmeTV out of the blue and I had it for 23 weeks.

They did say that FST is a shitty place and asked me why I'm a member here and said that if I don't trade why I hang around here. Wow! that was very shitty.

It's sad though. I try to choose people careful. You can never be careful enough I guess. I never expected that 4 out of the 7 people that I invited would cheat.

For those that know me. I'm very anti trader and I do try to choose people careful and I do giveaways. But I guess this changes a lot now. You really can't trust many people anymore. Even if they seem legit.

Also I never got to see a warning cause they found 1 cheater and then checked the others and found them and just disabled all the accounts including mine for inviting them.

Giallorosso
08-29-2007, 07:22 AM
For God's sake it was a joke.;)
take it easy.

sorry
okai m8
but u don't have to say that u know why ,, u know my feeling about that country called ........
any way
okai
sorry
i have to say it
sorry again

tralalala
08-29-2007, 07:30 AM
This "warning" is the basics of giveaways. If you don't check who you are giving free invites/accounts to, then you're bound to invite someone who is a cheater/invite seller. As I have seen in a couple of your giveaway threads, it says "no rulz, no pm". All the more reason for the cheaters to get their hands on a freebie to go cheat with.. Understand what I'm saying?

Giveaways are not a bad thing, they are good - Considering you give them away to the right people (or rather, prevent giving them to the wrong people ;) ). Just consider yourself lucky it was TL you got banned from instead of a high rated tracker. You can get another TL account when your IP changes (in the Middle East I think 99% of IP's are static).

rohankanade
08-29-2007, 07:33 AM
i only invite people i kno either physically, or if they are my closest frndz

thats y i have many invites left at my TD acc, and other trackers too

Giallorosso
08-29-2007, 07:37 AM
"NO RULZ
JUST ASK"

What did you really expect when you don't even ask your invitees NOT to trade your invite?
What did you really expect when you give away your invites to just anyone here without taking into consideration whether they are hardcore traders or not?

Ebay is the most famous site for trades. All kinds of trades.
Apparently one of the persons you invited forwarded your invite to ebay to get some money.

If you had given away a more rare invite he would have asked even more money for that.

I am sorry about your loss but unless you do some research of your possible invitees this will happen to you again here.

You don't have to be nice here with anyone. There are some people who deserve an invite, but there are even more who deserve a punch in their face.

i wouldn't say more than : this is the first and the best post i have untill now in my thread for sure
and i admit that i have learn too much from u man specially in ebay explain:D:D:yup::yup: just u are very helpfull

but i have some comment pls
in ur first q : i think i would like to do that but how can i know and watch that person if he trade it or not ??????!!!!
i don't think i can coz i have more than 100 person who i gave them invites , so it's very hard .

in ur second q : i think i made these give aways thread to help new pple who haven't much and who make some posts and in the same time they have to make some comments in this community so i will be sure that they love to stay here without getting banned .
but u are right in almost everything but what should i say if i don't care for some accs if they are banned or not ........ i will keeeep this give away threads open and open
so thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx alot for this great post and advice:yup::yup::yup::yup:

saulin
08-29-2007, 07:37 AM
I still have my 10 Oink invites and I had 7 left at BitmeTV... You are right though. You really have to be careful with invites. lol the BitmeTV staffer I talked to said that 90% of cheaters come from FST. They erally don't seem to like FST. If you are a member here. They assume that you trade as well.

<tequilavip> the guy that invited saulin says he met him on filesharingtalk as well
<saulin> I'm one of the most anti traders people haha. Look me up.
<saulin> The guy that invited me, offered me the invite for free
<saulin> I did not trade with him :)
<tequilavip> the guy that invited you was apparently not trading, but he was warned for inviting you anyway.
<Q> as I said.. the company u keep..
<tequilavip> if you're such an anti-trader, why would you participate in a shitty site like filesharingtalk?
<Q> even REALity said the other day "we don't give 2 cents what torrent sites think"
<tequilavip> the sole purpose of that site is to facilitate account and invite trading
<tequilavip> over half of our cheaters get their invites there
<Q> anyways.. sorry saulin.. but u brought too many nasties to the site.. who brought more nasties.. so you wont be enabled
<tequilavip> yep
<saulin> Ok one thing is disabling me for inviting someone that cheated and another one is acusing me of being a trader or just judging me for being a member of FST. I have got most of my trackers for free at FST without any trades. I'm there to help others. I do giveaways to people that I feel deserve the invites. Although I did learn a lesson now
<tequilavip> inviting anyone to ANY site through filesharing talk is not a good idea, since your more likely than to ivnite a cheater. that's who most of their members are. don't be surprised if people you've invited to other sites through FST get you banned on other sites too... chances are good you've invited several cheaters to some of your other sites
* Q has quit IRC (Input/output error)
<saulin> Yeah but did you just found out that they all cheated at once or 1 by 1. Because I invited those people over 18 weeks or so
<saulin> That's why I think I should have got a warnign and I would not have invited anyone else
<tequilavip> and for the record, you did get a warning for inviting a cheater, but then 2 more of your invitees got caught being naughty within hours, and 2 bad invites = ban most of the time, and 3=ban ALL of the time
<tequilavip> and you had 4.
<tequilavip> at LEAST 4. the other 3 were banned before they had a chance to cheat
<saulin> Ok so then you are saying you found them all out at once and that's why I never even got to read the warning
<saulin> Fair enough
<tequilavip> no, I found one , and then several hours later found 2 more
<tequilavip> same day
<tequilavip> but yeah, you likely never saw the warning
<tequilavip> but that's life
* rangerdave_AFK has quit IRC (Quit: )
<saulin> No worries! as long as my invitee did not lose his account is cool because he knew I was legit and trusted me
<saulin> thanks for the help

JA
08-29-2007, 07:38 AM
<tequilavip> the guy that invited saulin says he met him on filesharingtalk as well
<saulin> I'm one of the most anti traders people haha. Look me up.
<saulin> The guy that invited me, offered me the invite for free
<saulin> I did not trade with him :)
<tequilavip> the guy that invited you was apparently not trading, but he was warned for inviting you anyway.
<Q> as I said.. the company u keep..
<tequilavip> if you're such an anti-trader, why would you participate in a shitty site like filesharingtalk?
<Q> even REALity said the other day "we don't give 2 cents what torrent sites think"
<tequilavip> the sole purpose of that site is to facilitate account and invite trading
<tequilavip> over half of our cheaters get their invites there
<Q> anyways.. sorry saulin.. but u brought too many nasties to the site.. who brought more nasties.. so you wont be enabled
<tequilavip> yep
<saulin> Ok one thing is disabling me for inviting someone that cheated and another one is acusing me of being a trader or just judging me for being a member of FST. I have got most of my trackers for free at FST without any trades. I'm there to help others. I do giveaways to people that I feel deserve the invites. Although I did learn a lesson now
<tequilavip> inviting anyone to ANY site through filesharing talk is not a good idea, since your more likely than to ivnite a cheater. that's who most of their members are. don't be surprised if people you've invited to other sites through FST get you banned on other sites too... chances are good you've invited several cheaters to some of your other sites
* Q has quit IRC (Input/output error)
<saulin> Yeah but did you just found out that they all cheated at once or 1 by 1. Because I invited those people over 18 weeks or so
<saulin> That's why I think I should have got a warnign and I would not have invited anyone else
<tequilavip> and for the record, you did get a warning for inviting a cheater, but then 2 more of your invitees got caught being naughty within hours, and 2 bad invites = ban most of the time, and 3=ban ALL of the time
<tequilavip> and you had 4.
<tequilavip> at LEAST 4. the other 3 were banned before they had a chance to cheat
<saulin> Ok so then you are saying you found them all out at once and that's why I never even got to read the warning
<saulin> Fair enough
<tequilavip> no, I found one , and then several hours later found 2 more
<tequilavip> same day
<tequilavip> but yeah, you likely never saw the warning
<tequilavip> but that's life
* rangerdave_AFK has quit IRC (Quit: )
<saulin> No worries! as long as my invitee did not lose his account is cool because he knew I was legit and trusted me
Moral of the story tvip is a nut case? Talk to ibslice for a fair and totally unbaised resolution. The rest of the bitmetv staff are nutcases ;)

Giallorosso
08-29-2007, 07:46 AM
and this is some pms which i appreciate the senders too much :

Hi mate,
I have seen you regularly on FST, and know well from the threads that you are a very nice chap. It's sad to hear someone has sold those TL acc on ebay. Very unfortunate. You try to help someone without asking anything, and they do such a bad thing. It's very bad. I am with you in your feelings.

I pm'ed you just to tell, I have some TL invites, and since your acct has been disabled there, I can give you an invite. Let me know.

Also, on that medical ebooks thread, I saw your reply that you dl medical ebooks. Are you also a doctor.

SP

hello if you need an TL invitation just pm me ur mail and i will give it to you....

realy thanxx pple
but i can manage my self
maybe admins will help me in getting my acc back maybe who knows

and i will stay helpfull coz if i will have a trouble in a big site i hope to find like these pple

Presto
08-29-2007, 07:52 AM
Wow, saulin, that's really sad. Would've not believed, that SO MANY people abuse generousity.

SAM
08-29-2007, 08:00 AM
sorry to hear about your loss man :(
hopefully you'll get it back

Giallorosso
08-29-2007, 08:11 AM

i would like to say 2 things :
first : this 2 admins or what ever they are , are polite persons who i had never seen like them b4 in bitmetv irc , so u had luck to talk with them

second : ur last reply for him mean too many things in ur manners , u don't care for ur acc much than ur invitees acc , u have done more than a promise for that guy , maybe he told u to not trade or cheat , and u do that , but u didn't stop here , u want to be sure that he didn't heart coz of u or any of ur invites
so u are great and faithful person and u deserve to have another bitmetv invite :yup::yup:, but soo bad that i haven't that site man:cry::cry:
so good luck in finding another invite man

blackbird
08-29-2007, 08:17 AM
its so easy to get invites to TL from fst coz of the level system .. i think that is one reason people dont appreciate the value of a TL invite and take it not seriously..

i still remember how hard it was for me to get invited to TL , ( long time before i joined here)

znik
08-29-2007, 08:19 AM
They did say that FST is a shitty place and asked me why I'm a member here and said that if I don't trade why I hang around here. Wow! that was very shitty.

This is tottaly false. :rolleyes:
They have probably never heard of the ATG, the FST section of highly trusted non-traders.
It is a true honor belonging in this group and probably one of the very few genuine antitrade clubs. :yup:

how can i know and watch that person if he trade it or not ??????!!!!
Personally in my giveaways I try to find candidates who are fairly old FST members, with lots of posts, so as to see clearly if they trade in general or not.
Someone could have an old dupe account but with no posts at all. That rings a bell to me that he probably has more FST accounts.

I also don't prefer candidates with a relatively high percentage of posts in the invitation section (over 80%) and with spam posts like "nice giveaway", "I pmed you", "good luck" etc.

I don't like those who only ask for invites in giveaway threads. They are probably account collectors.

I don't prefer members who cannot write a single phraze in English. They probably won't read even the rules of the tracker.

These are some of my guidelines to find a trustworthy candidate in a giveaway.

Giallorosso
08-29-2007, 08:24 AM
sorry to hear about your loss man :(
hopefully you'll get it back

thanxx mate
thanxx god that i found some pple stand beside me and beside anybody get in trouble like saulin too so thanxx again:yup:

hbkwarez
08-29-2007, 08:38 AM
If u want any files from there i will be glad to send you .torrent files !

In firefox it all ok !Firefox rulz

but in internet explorer it's using cache and still says Indive down either ie suxxs or my DNS server
is mad!

JA
08-29-2007, 08:42 AM
LOL:lol:

hbkwarez
08-29-2007, 08:46 AM
ya man go it ! Invites are enabled !

EDITED!

Giallorosso
08-29-2007, 08:46 AM
This is tottaly false. :rolleyes:
They have probably never heard of the ATG, the FST section of highly trusted non-traders.
It is a true honor belonging in this group and probably one of the very few genuine antitrade clubs. :yup:

how can i know and watch that person if he trade it or not ??????!!!!
Personally in my giveaways I try to find candidates who are fairly old FST members, with lots of posts, so as to see clearly if they trade in general or not.
Someone could have an old dupe account but with no posts at all. That rings a bell to me that he probably has more FST accounts.

I also don't prefer candidates with a relatively high percentage of posts in the invitation section (over 80%) and with spam posts like "nice giveaway", "I pmed you", "good luck" etc.

I don't like those who only ask for invites in giveaway threads. They are probably account collectors.

I don't prefer members who cannot write a single phraze in English. They probably won't read even the rules of the tracker.

These are some of my guidelines to find a trustworthy candidate in a giveaway.

look
every community have too many users , u will benefit from it for sure , there is no doubt in that , and this thread is a little example in that , and that show these admins that they are completely wrong

and about ur comment for me :
i have learned some from ur first post , and i'm learning too ,(and i will stay learning coz i'm not perfect) so keep up with these advice mate ( if u allowed to me to called u mate ).

and when u will make a give away maybe i will have some luck in getting invites by useing ur guidelines :shifty::lol::lol::lol:

omarsz (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/omarsz-168810) man Torrentleech admin had disabled invites for all Power user account i think!

thanxx man for trying to help me
but i have too many sites
that mean it wouldn't be a problem at all , and i hope they will give me my acc back
second torrent leech admins will ban u if u shared ur torrents with someone else
so thaaaaaaaanx alot
and man u have tooo manythings to learn so read more okai ...:yup:

LOL:lol:

he just want to try to help that's all
he give me the best that he have
and u can see that he is a noobie
so u can advice him
he have too manythings to learn about

@ above I am serious man.....

Site says i have 4 invites left but when i click on invites it says invite down!

if i had invites, i would have surely invited Omarsz back to torrentleech!
I believe in sharing.....

don't worry man
too many friends have offered me too much so don't worry about me
all i need is to let u know that there are too many guys will sell ur invites and get u in big trouble
so thanx:)

asafb
08-29-2007, 09:38 AM
I 'm makin a give away thread

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-another-give-away-224735

And i want to give away some torrent leech invites , it's from my friends and some from me.
So what is all about :

I jsu wake up this mornning and check my Torrentleech acc and i have seen my acc has been disable ........... hell nooooooooooooo:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

For what , i don't know , when i don't know , but i'm definitely sure that my acc was workin b4 8 hours ago or less and i didn't download upload anything in that while
So what do u think i have to do ........
I have to go to their irc , so .. what do u think is the problem ??????

The admins say that u have invited ( from my give away thread ) some one selling the invites on ebay
( i don't know what is exactly ebay and i don't know the adress but someone say b4 that
( what an amazing site ( he mean ebay ) we can sell demonoid invites code their for some dollers )
I didn't ever enter the site so i don't know that pple will go and sell my invites which it suppose for helping pple not for make them rich or somethin ....

so i have been banned from their coz of an idiot person who have sell my invite for an admin from the tl
( f**********) :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: ( admins are clever than these stupid pple )
he got his 20 dollers and i got banned ( what a fair deal :cry:)

What i can say more than that ..........
I won't stop my give away ever even if i had all my accs disabled

OMFG
same case
disabled yesterday
shit
i cant believe it..
the TL staff is becoming to be just like oink staff
bitch*s!!
dsabling for no reason..
i'll try to tlk to a mod in the IRC to get my account back..
omarsz your more then welcome to join me :)

hbkwarez
08-29-2007, 09:52 AM
cheers mate yes they have enabled invites

znik
08-29-2007, 09:55 AM
They have re-enabled invites for PUsers hbkwarez.

You just have to be more careful for now on with your invitees.

rodman
08-29-2007, 09:58 AM
same here...found out today i'm banned...reason on irc chanel ''trading invites''...

hbkwarez
08-29-2007, 10:02 AM
Noob lol i am using torrents since 8 yrs almost didn't register on this forum !

I started using usenet few days ago so am here!

I take it as u are already in lol cheers mate!Glad to know Still there are ppls besides me
who Think Sharing is Caring!

Live Life King size.

it's my first day in this forum so Cheers :O :P

0ctane
08-29-2007, 11:01 AM
same here...found out today i'm banned...reason on irc chanel ''trading invites''...

a valid reason , do you never read private sites rules :lol:

jounior
08-29-2007, 11:08 AM
i am so sorry for ur loss mt8 any thing i can do pm me

HMthePM
08-29-2007, 12:02 PM
I just went through ebay and guess what, so many invites are there for sale.
With a quick look I found demonoid,KG,SCT,ST,TL on sale.
And a funny thing, TL was priced higher than SCT!!

Presto
08-29-2007, 12:04 PM
It's because everyone knows TL, so there's more bidders. That can't be said about SCT. Though I've seen people trying to buy SCT for $60 :>

Giallorosso
08-29-2007, 12:21 PM
OMFGsame case
disabled yesterday
shit
i cant believe it..
the TL staff is becoming to be just like oink staff
bitch*s!!
dsabling for no reason..
i'll try to tlk to a mod in the IRC to get my account back..
omarsz your more then welcome to join me :)

be patient
maybe their is a reason
maybe they are wrong with their decision
so go and talk to them

cheers mate yes they have enabled invites

ya thanxx for the news man

They have re-enabled invites for PUsers hbkwarez.

You just have to be more careful for now on with your invitees.

thanxx for the news pple

maybe they want to be like oink or bitmetv i don't know....:frusty:

Noob lol i am using torrents since 8 yrs almost didn't register on this forum !

I started using usenet few days ago so am here!

I take it as u are already in lol cheers mate!Glad to know Still there are ppls besides me
who Think Sharing is Caring!

Live Life King size.

it's my first day in this forum so Cheers :O :P

have fun with us mate
u are welcome between us

a valid reason , do you never read private sites rules :lol:

this is the first time i know about it
but i don't have a problem with trading tl
coz no one trade tl these days
and thanxx for the info

i am so sorry for ur loss mt8 any thing i can do pm me

thanxx m8

thanxx all of u guys to stand beside me:yup:

ahmzezo
08-29-2007, 12:38 PM
sorry for ur lose man

Giallorosso
08-29-2007, 12:50 PM
I just went through ebay and guess what, so many invites are there for sale.
With a quick look I found demonoid,KG,SCT,ST,TL on sale.
And a funny thing, TL was priced higher than SCT!!

nice avater

It's because everyone knows TL, so there's more bidders. That can't be said about SCT. Though I've seen people trying to buy SCT for $60 :>

waaaaaaaaw
look pple
what are we doing here ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why didn't we go there yet ? we will be rich for sure :D:Dhahahahahahaah
and what is the url pls.........:D

just kidding
i don't need u to ban all my ( talk to spies ) hahaha
never mind

anions
08-29-2007, 02:54 PM
You're asking for the URL?

I dont mean to say this, but...

What an effen moron! Ok, so you are from Antarctica and havent heard of ebay, but since you know its called ebay, its a wonder how cant figure out what the url must be...take a guess...yeah ebay.com!

Maybe you should get your arse of fst attend school, read, and stop being a you_know_what

fstemon
08-29-2007, 03:20 PM

What an effen moron! Ok, so you are from Antarctica and havent heard of ebay, but since you know its called ebay, its a wonder how cant figure out what the url must be...take a guess...yeah ebay.com!

Maybe you should get your arse of fst attend school, read, and stop being a you_know_what

I'd like to see all you tough internet kids say that to a real person face to face. I'm sure you're too coward to do that! :lol:

sear
08-29-2007, 04:56 PM

:blink:

It was a joke, chill out.

hbkwarez
08-29-2007, 05:02 PM
$60 for SCT ?? wtf i know a friend of mine who sells at $20 but i was like

why should i pay for invite instead i will stay happy with TL

what make SCt so special??? movies ,games we get on TL xxx Pb

Necronomicon
08-29-2007, 05:02 PM
:blink:

It was a joke, chill out.
How ya doin' Buddy? After all, we had such a wonderful debate recently...:)

sear
08-29-2007, 05:09 PM
Hey m8 :)

btw omarsz sorry you got banned dude, it sux when people take advantage of your good will.