PDA

View Full Version : TL help

rodman
08-29-2007, 09:10 AM
I'm looking for someone from TL (admin...doesn't matter who) to clear up my head because i was banned and i know i didn't do anything wrong...big buffer...i was seeding for ages...no cheating...no trading invites...i gived some invites to people who asked me to...
i'm very confused because i love this tracker :(

the nickname is the same as here

hbkwarez
08-29-2007, 09:19 AM
Speed is the only reason i love this tracker!

Presto
08-29-2007, 09:22 AM
rodman, use their IRC support for that.

chat.php (http://www.torrentleech.org/chat.php)
/join #tlhelp

If you didn't do anything wrong, you'll get your account re-enabled. But staff doesn't simply disable someone. So it's either something to do with people you invited, hit'n'run or dht being enabled.

(edit: btw here's your reason: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-tl-giveaway-224557 )

rodman
08-29-2007, 09:38 AM
i found the reason...trading invites...but as far as i know i've never traded any TL invites...but if they consider that way...that's their bussines

thanks

znik
08-29-2007, 09:46 AM
have you given away any invites lately?
It seems they have become very strict about the persons you invite there!
A lot of others have been banned for the same reason if you see the other threads!

hbkwarez
08-29-2007, 09:50 AM
I got it ......Some one sold your invites and you must have been banned!

That happened to many ppls check more threads !

rodman
08-29-2007, 09:54 AM
have you given away any invites lately?
It seems they have become very strict about the persons you invite there!
A lot of others have been banned for the same reason if you see the other threads!

i gived away yesterday 3 invites...that's the reason...it's not big deal...the buffer is the only thing i'm sorry for

blackbird
08-29-2007, 09:55 AM
i think TL has become very strict about the invites.. i been seeing so many TL banned thread lately ..

this is good .. TL is one of the best site and most people are misusing it ..

npaixao33
08-29-2007, 12:17 PM
i was banned too.
i donīt know why, i dontīgive any invite, and i have a great ratio, about 100Gb buffer....:(

and NO i do not cheat

blackbird
08-29-2007, 12:20 PM
maybe they finally have an anti cheat script like oink ..

i will see TL soon in level 10 if something like that is gona happen .. :D

perastikos
08-29-2007, 12:57 PM
i was banned too.

Then remove the TL userbar from your sig :lol:

rodman
08-29-2007, 01:08 PM
i was banned too.

Then remove the TL userbar from your sig :lol:

lol...i already did

melatonin
08-29-2007, 01:56 PM
tl definetely rocks, it has everything on time and i get crazy speeds, if they are more carefull at the moment tl should be at least lvl7 or 8 :D go TL goo

kingrob
08-29-2007, 11:09 PM
reason for bans

i am the admin of the site and have had alot of real life probs and have not been active in almost a year i started helping on the site again 4 days ago

what i found was a staff member trading his account on this site fst removed this thread when i asked but by then it was to late
then i looked on ebay and found over 30 sells going on most i bought myself and in all i have banned over 70 ppl in 2 days for selling invites or trading them to ppl who have then sold them on

as a rule i realy don't go after ppl giving invites away if they lose there account thats there prob

but what i am seeing atm with the amount of ppl selling and trading accounts and invites i will not stand by and do nothing

all my staff have been told to ban any one trading or selling invites and any one connected to them

if this does not slow down the trade/sell of invites i will close them for good