PDA

View Full Version : Should i be worried

tony1328
08-29-2007, 09:13 AM
FST is starting to get a bad name

you do some people favors , then u get banned

advise for people on this site dont trade

anyone from bitmetv / oink / sct / tl / st / and so on (here is some advise for you) aleast send people emails
to tell them why they have been banned dont hide behind your computers
you want donation then do your job . dont be thieves ...

sorry and thank you..

znik
08-29-2007, 09:38 AM
FST was never a heaven. You can enjoy the site without trading though.
You were probably banned because of a trade as I can understand from your post.

Why should they warn and email you before banning you?
All trackers have some rules. If you don't read and follow them then they don't have to warn you.
Neither do they have to be lenient to some traders/cheaters because they have donated to the tracker. How lame would that be?
Respect their rules and you won't be banned ever.

tony1328
08-29-2007, 09:46 AM
if you visit this site you are here for one reason to trade or giveaway

lets be honest please...

znik
08-29-2007, 09:49 AM
you are totally wrong...
Have a look at the thousands of posts some peple have on the Lounge section, and you will understand that FST is not all about invites.

eLucid
08-29-2007, 09:49 AM
FST is starting to get a bad name
When did it ever have a "good" name? They shouldn't have to impress anybody.

Melvinmeow
08-29-2007, 12:33 PM
you are totally wrong...
Have a look at the thousands of posts some peple have on the Lounge section, and you will understand that FST is not all about invites.

Even the same can be said about this section.

Just because people post in it doesnt mean they are here to trade or scam for invites only.

There are alot of good newsposts about sites...
or torrents in general.

mestari
08-29-2007, 01:16 PM
Yep, at least I don't giveaway any invites in public, because I did it once a long time ago and I invited two cheaters. Getting a warning or even ban @ trackers is not worth of few rep points.

shutdk
08-29-2007, 01:19 PM
Yep, at least I don't giveaway any invites in public, because I did it once a long time ago and I invited two cheaters. Getting a warning or even ban @ trackers is not worth of few rep points.

You don't even have any.

mestari
08-29-2007, 01:29 PM

You don't even have any.

There's option to hide those points ;) or what exactly did you mean with that "any" ?

pandapop
08-29-2007, 01:39 PM

lets be honest please...

Thats your reason, not everyones. There is more to the site than the bittorrent invite forum.

Something Else
08-29-2007, 01:40 PM

lets be honest please...

That applies only to the 'invite section' nowhere else on the board.

muyoso
08-29-2007, 05:26 PM
Personally, I came here for the invites and such, but once I saw the invite section filled with traders I said "eff that". I dont trust anyone on this site enough to give them invites. Also, I think the entire system used here is crap. I give all of my invites out on another site which has a much better system.

sear
08-29-2007, 06:17 PM

lets be honest please...

I just want to add my voice to the chorus telling you your wrong. It sounds to me like you just come here for trading. This kind of attitude is exactly the same as tracker staff who dismiss FST out of hand without seeing that there's more to this board than a bunch of children that can hardly write, let alone express themselves in a coherent and logical way.

nadeem111as
08-29-2007, 06:22 PM
it is hell for trading now but you have to see other things here

KevinGarnet
08-29-2007, 08:14 PM
FST is great community.. and i really think that FST isn't all about invites.. i think there are a lot of great categories and threads in which you can talk with people... however there are a lot of very clever people and if you need help you can ask..

jam0980tr
08-29-2007, 09:20 PM

lets be honest please...

BUDDY YOU GOT THAT WRONG THIS SITE THERE ARE MORE STUFF YOU CAN SEE NOT JUST BITTORRENT

whiteboy
08-29-2007, 11:12 PM
LOL @ everyone is here for invites.