PDA

View Full Version : Need help, on Torrent Leech to SEEEEDDDD

embolism
08-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Please folks give me perfect advice for a starter on Torrent Leech to seed and seed and build a good ratio. Its tough cuz I am uploading the most downloaded avaiable (not the first 48 hours) torrent and yet uploading is so low. I know somebody has been here and done this.

Is there any free leeching on Torrent Leech so that I can seed them after downloading to build ratio?

Necronomicon
08-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Yeap I made a 400 Giga - buffer. If U want to be fast U gotta use a seedbox. Otherwise U really gotta be smart..) Good timing and luck. Also there's a useful and viable tutorial about it on TL at the Forum - section.

tupac
08-29-2007, 07:10 PM
LOL. :lol: TL is the easiest tracker to seed on. Just do partial seeding on new big torrents (3-4 GB) with many leechers.

jam0980tr
08-29-2007, 07:16 PM
download dvds seed them you get betta buffer on them

snowprince
08-29-2007, 07:26 PM
On some popular torrents, you can even just one rar file out of the bunch, and it can add up to a good upload.

mestari
08-29-2007, 07:45 PM
Or just DL some TV pack (Prison Break etc..) there's always leechers :)

cpg
08-29-2007, 07:50 PM
When something that all waited long time period comes out,grab it first,and seed seed!
Like Need For Speed,it will always be very popular. Wait for new seasons for TV shows like Prison Break,LOST and ext.
You can also always download some .rar's from some movie pack or other torrent and seed them.
You can also donate.

fstemon
08-29-2007, 07:51 PM
LOL. :lol: TL is the easiest tracker to seed on. Just do partial seeding on new big torrents (3-4 GB) with many leechers.

If it's easy to upload for some, it's always hard to upload for others.

tupac
08-29-2007, 07:54 PM
When something that all waited long time period comes out,grab it first,and seed seed!
Like Need For Speed,it will always be very popular. Wait for new seasons for TV shows like Prison Break,LOST and ext.
You can also always download some .rar's from some movie pack or other torrent and seed them.
You can also donate.
You won't get much upload from those 350GB TV shows :whistling In a very short time the seeder/leecher ratio will be very big on such small files, so the upload speed will be very small. The bigger the file, the longer you will be able to seed with good speeds.

KevinGarnet
08-29-2007, 08:03 PM
on TL you can have good ratio very easy.. i think if your connection is really not bad (however with bad connection it is possible too) you can download dvd movies and seed.. you have good ratio.. i think..

blackbird
08-29-2007, 08:21 PM
it easy once you get past the wait times.. until then download from public trackers like demonoid and seed it at TL.. wait until the wait times are over .. and after that you can do partial seeding in new popular torrents ..

haydeno
08-30-2007, 03:18 AM
if you have over 1mbit grab new tv shows
otherwise seed some of the movie packs(download maybe 5-10 rars) i was able to get 20gb buffer in a few weeks on 768k conn

AugustoP
08-30-2007, 04:55 AM
It's easy when you get past wait time but before that you should use partial seeding. Or just get the files elsewhere, after 48 hours even piratebay will have them.