PDA

View Full Version : ScN Closing Down...

iMartin
08-29-2007, 10:48 PM
- Aug-29-07 - Closing Down - (Agent47)
Due To Lack of Funds, and other things, SceneNetwork.org is forced to close down. We are already overdue 4 days.

We wanna thank all the users who supported us these long 6 months.

Thank you

Bollocks... :(

fulu
08-29-2007, 10:50 PM
yeah it's the truth .its closing down:( can't believe it

SAM
08-29-2007, 10:51 PM
i can't believe it
this tracker is one of the best hope there is a way to keep it alive :(

ArtOfWar
08-29-2007, 10:52 PM
Just got an invite there myself. Seemed like a good site, but there weren't many leechers. That's always the problem with small torrent sites.

iMartin
08-29-2007, 10:54 PM
i can't believe it

Oh there is. Money. :dabs:

! ANGEL !
08-29-2007, 10:54 PM
what?
close
no no:(
this site is very god
iam very sad about that

tupac
08-29-2007, 10:55 PM
i can't believe it
LOL :lol:
SCN was sh*t :sick:

Dr_Green_Thumb
08-29-2007, 10:56 PM
shocker

fstrulz
08-29-2007, 10:57 PM
F'd up Staff = F'd up tracker

biggie944
08-29-2007, 10:59 PM

well said i didnt think they would last long

iMartin
08-29-2007, 11:00 PM
Aiye...well looks like I'll have to get my hands on ScT...any offers? :shifty:

Sawyer2020
08-29-2007, 11:01 PM
this was possible since them ways to treat users
well
even not leave good memories
just bunch of bans for no reasons

DV8type
08-29-2007, 11:03 PM
Personally, i thought the idea/concept behind it was great and a lot of fun, its a shame that it was started at a time where its very hard for trackers to get a foothold. Best wishes to the staff.

waterloo
08-29-2007, 11:05 PM
That's what happens when u try to become an FTN too soon.

whiteboy
08-29-2007, 11:16 PM
Oh well, whatever, never used it anyways. Theres much better sites out there!

znik
08-29-2007, 11:22 PM
I am really sorry that SCN didn't make it...

nadeem111as
08-29-2007, 11:22 PM
bad news
i will missed scn

tintin123
08-29-2007, 11:23 PM
scc much better i think

scn never really took off.

too big of a plan!

was never anyones primary trrent site really, just a back up!

Something Else
08-29-2007, 11:25 PM
Better start using that buffer.............

SpiderPig
08-29-2007, 11:40 PM
^I thought "fstrulz" was from Brazil.. Guess not

pandapop
08-29-2007, 11:40 PM
Sysops attitude was bad from the start.. it's no suprise it didn't last really.

iMartin
08-29-2007, 11:43 PM
ScN IRC is having quite the shit fit. :ph34r:

KFlint
08-29-2007, 11:46 PM
It's not easy for a new tracker with 0-day content to make its place nowadays, there are just so many offering just the same content

There will always be a place for new speciality trackers though.

A site specialized in old movie in dvdr format for example would be so nice :) (if it exists, tell me!)

fstrulz
08-29-2007, 11:47 PM
Nice one, torrentslave... That pretty much sums up why your sh*tty site's going down.

I bet if I revealed your IP in public, you'd be rolling on the floor crying right now. :cry1:

:lol:

extinguisher
08-29-2007, 11:54 PM
it is very childish to give out users's IP addresses on a forum like this one. shame on you, glad your site is going offline.

iMartin
08-29-2007, 11:55 PM
http://www.yeslizzysloaded.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/stop-snitching.jpg

nikmash232
08-29-2007, 11:57 PM
Yay!

chaka-bear
08-29-2007, 11:58 PM
I like chicken...

Reality: I am guuna stalk you babay
City : Ann Arbor, MI -
Latitude : 42°27'47" North
Longitude : 83°74'73" West

torrentslave
08-30-2007, 12:02 AM
Nice one, torrentslave... That pretty much sums up why your sh*tty site's going down.

I bet if I revealed your IP in public, you'd be rolling on the floor crying right now. :cry1:

which ip u want to post? let see...the 1 in germany? naw, spain? naw, brazil? naw? keep talking shit! and ill post it where it cant be deleted!

pandapop
08-30-2007, 12:02 AM
I like chicken...

You should try it sometime.. My guess is that it wont satisfy you :happy:

kapowcowpwned
08-30-2007, 12:12 AM
lol fstrulz got pwnt again, so hows the weather in brazil? have u even been there?

fstrulz
08-30-2007, 12:18 AM

which ip u want to post? let see...the 1 in germany? naw, spain? naw, brazil? naw? keep talking shit! and ill post it where it cant be deleted!

I want you to post my IP in Brazil when I go back home this Christmas...

Until then, enjoy your DP.

tupac
08-30-2007, 12:18 AM

The one from miami would be nice :rolleyes:

pandapop
08-30-2007, 12:30 AM
You only really have yourselves to blame for whats happened. Lashing out won't make things better, it just makes you look foolish. I guess leaving with some dignity intact is a skill you'l develop after puberty. :pinch:

torrentslave
08-30-2007, 12:40 AM
The one from miami would be nice :rolleyes:

hehe, not even close, melvinmeow hooked me up with a nice proxy

iMartin
08-30-2007, 12:44 AM
anyone check out the homepage?

http://SceneNetwork.org

aysomc
08-30-2007, 12:51 AM
maybe you guys had it confused with ScT. this tracker never had any seeders/leechers and was all around pretty much garbage. good riddance.

rocknrule
08-30-2007, 12:53 AM
anyone check out the homepage?

http://SceneNetwork.org

what a dirty closing down drama!

kallieb
08-30-2007, 12:59 AM
Posting all that crap! So they have a bunch of isp addresses and emails. We're supposed to believe what they're saying just because they're saying it. What a bunch of jerks. I think they're just being vindictive.

PraYa
08-30-2007, 01:00 AM
really thats not a good thing to do SCN admins
sorry to say that you don't deserve respect from anybody

pandapop
08-30-2007, 01:04 AM
Remember kids, dont piss off SCN, because we will hunt you down and punish you :-)

Remember SCN, don't piss off your users because all you'l be left with is a website that is forgotten tomorrow :)

..oh, too late :happy:

kaoblanco
08-30-2007, 01:08 AM
Burn, burn, burn. :)

You reap what you sow. Way to make yourselves look good on the way out... :rolleyes:

Something Else
08-30-2007, 01:08 AM
A different alexson perhaps???

Interesting choice of victims........:shutup::shutup::naughty::shutup::shutup:

Sawyer2020
08-30-2007, 01:11 AM
A different alexson perhaps???

Interesting choice of victims........:shutup::shutup::naughty::shutup::shutup:
well I have dynamic ip and they wrote my rang correct
but not email or even username

snap3r
08-30-2007, 01:17 AM
dam and i had such high hopes for this tracker > it had only 1500 users > maibe if the admin opened signups the site wouldnt be closed now :D
ohh well is his fault :)

sear
08-30-2007, 01:19 AM
Big deal they've got some IP addresses...fucking losers. :fist:

Way to ruin your reputation even further dip-shit :yup:

G-Force
08-30-2007, 01:25 AM
The way i see it this is the best possible outcome for the whole bittorrent community as people who have access to private information such as email and Ip addresses need to be responsible and have a duty to best keep that information from the public.

The sit owners are obviously not mature or ready to run a torrent site. But at the end of the day the joke is on them, not only have they managed to waste thousands of dollars on a failed site, they have also managed to ruin the reputation of the site.

Daniel
08-30-2007, 01:38 AM
I'm with you on that, G-Force. Some petty and very childish events aside, it's always sad to see a tracker go down. Maybe I don't believe that as much in this case after I've visited the tracker's website but the bittorrent community shouldn't lose an established private tracker as there are barely enough good ones out there. SCN didn't fit that description of a "good tracker" in some minds and while I share their opinion on that matter, the tracker was at least reasonably popular here on FST .. that should count for something ;)

Dr_Green_Thumb
08-30-2007, 01:40 AM
wow these guys truly are a bunch of fags. way to go kids now isn't past your bed time.

snap3r
08-30-2007, 01:44 AM
yup i think ill go to sleep now > good night all :D

dbmp
08-30-2007, 01:51 AM
Never used my account there, was just about to start... :( Oh well...

Roark
08-30-2007, 02:08 AM
And they die as they lived ... as incompetent assholes.

Skiz
08-30-2007, 02:12 AM

Yep. They've also been begging for donations all over. :ermm:

I guess their responses said it all.

Bon voyage. :wave:

SAM
08-30-2007, 02:15 AM
hmmmmmmm
well , i liked scn really i did
i thought it was promising and i like the idea behind it
i really sad they close the site ,i wish them luck

direstraits
08-30-2007, 02:37 AM
I'ts sad, I remember I used to like the tracker, once I sent Agent a PM, I wanted to be VIP there... sad end ...

Xtremist
08-30-2007, 02:41 AM
URL removed,ppl PMing me for it

look at that

well very strange aint it?

sear
08-30-2007, 02:46 AM
It is a bit, wonder what melvin did?

This whole thing is pretty childish, just get over it. I'm sorry your site died m8 I personally think the whole mafia idea sounds cool but really come on your not serving anyone by carrying on like this.

anions
08-30-2007, 02:51 AM
They're acting more immature then my 12 y/o kid brother.
I was just about to get an invite there - good thing that I wont....

kallieb
08-30-2007, 02:52 AM
Hey I'm famous. I don't know what the heck for, and I don't know what I'm banned from, but I'm famous. Lovely!!! Keep it coming jerks.....

sear
08-30-2007, 02:59 AM
I always knew you would be Kalie ;)

Something Else
08-30-2007, 03:09 AM
Hey I'm famous. I don't know what the heck for, and I don't know what I'm banned from, but I'm famous. Lovely!!! Keep it coming jerks.....

Do you know what you did to piss them off??? At least they thought you were a lad.. :unsure:

kallieb
08-30-2007, 03:14 AM
(blushing every so slightly as she walks down the runway...waving at all her fans)

I suppose I should keep my eye out for the paparazzi now, don't you think!!

Direct note to the assholes posting this shit....

What purpose are you serving!!! More people are laughing at you than anything else. You give a pathetic name to torrent staff. If this is the degree of your immaturity no wonder the site is gone. I feel bad for the members who joined, and the other staff who busted their asses off only to see the site go down the toilet because a few immature assholes like yourselves controlled the edit key.

your e-penis is shrinking by the minute. How's that squeeky voice working for ya mafiaboy.

Chewie
08-30-2007, 03:15 AM
I think it's worth pointing out that we could post IPs and emails of SCN staff with accounts here, but we're not going to stoop that low.

It's a shame when any tracker goes down and I feel for the staff/owners/members at SCN.
It's an even greater shame for those unconnected to the creation of the remaining pages as they're now bound to be regarded in the same light as those who did it.

AugustoP
08-30-2007, 03:41 AM
Good riddance, I hope you haven't raised any money with your lame site.

PS. Yet another reason to use different names, mails and passwords for each site. You never know if the staff won't go crazy.

Roark
08-30-2007, 03:43 AM
I think it\\\'s worth pointing out that we could post IPs and emails of SCN staff with accounts here, but we\\\'re not going to stoop that low.

It\\\'s a shame when any tracker goes down and I feel for the staff/owners/members at SCN.
It\\\'s an even greater shame for those unconnected to the creation of the remaining pages as they\\\'re now bound to be regarded in the same light as those who did it.

Thank you for taking the high road.

Its sad to see Melvinmeow take part in it. I certainly think less of him now, and I will be deleting my Tophos account.

Silver also staffs at FTN. His role in this should be enough to get him kicked off staff there; I don\'t want any of them staffing any of my sites.

Maybe these people dont realize that in some countries, people pay tens of thousands in fines and/or go to jail for filesharing. Talk about the height of ignorance and callousness.

fstrulz
08-30-2007, 03:48 AM
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8810/makeyourowndamntombstonwk0.jpg

AugustoP
08-30-2007, 03:58 AM
Its sad to see Melvinmeow take part in it. I certainly think less of him now, and I will be deleting my Tophos account.

Please tell us what was Melvin's role in the demise of SCN? Maybe he stole user donations?
A second good story about Melvin for today (first one is that he was a part of SCT back then) will be much appreciated.

Roark
08-30-2007, 04:23 AM

Please tell us what was Melvin's role in the demise of SCN? Maybe he stole user donations?
A second good story about Melvin for today (first one is that he was a part of SCT back then) will be much appreciated.

I don't get it, anyone can look up melvinmeow on sct he's not even anonymous ...I was actually referring to his role in contributing to their public list of user IPs and emails. I think you've witnessed my scorn for people who do that before ;)

AugustoP
08-30-2007, 04:52 AM

I don't get it, anyone can look up melvinmeow on sct he's not even anonymous ...I was actually referring to his role in contributing to their public list of user IPs and emails. I think you've witnessed my scorn for people who do that before ;)

Oh, now I see it. Melvin gave up someone for trading and cheating. Bad thing.

TheFoX
08-30-2007, 04:56 AM
With all the trackers that have been hacked recently, including those who apparently have decided to store our passwords as plain text, the ScN debacle is just the latest in a long line of incompetence.

What will it take to make some siteops take note that they need to PROTECT their members. Displaying IPs is bad form, as is allowing member details, such as passwords, to become public knowledge.

Trackers should prioritise security as their number one aim. They should be assuring their members that they have taken all known measures to protect their members.

ScN is just the latest example of the show of contempt that siteops have for their members. If this trend continues, then there is little hope that the bit torrent community, as a whole, can redeem itself. Too many arseholes are giving us a bad name.

Skiz
08-30-2007, 05:01 AM
With all the trackers that have been hacked recently, including those who apparently have decided to store our passwords as plain text, the ScN debacle is just the latest in a long line of incompetence.

What will it take to make some siteops take note that they need to PROTECT their members. Displaying IPs is bad form, as is allowing member details, such as passwords, to become public knowledge.

Trackers should prioritise security as their number one aim. They should be assuring their members that they have taken all known measures to protect their members.

ScN is just the latest example of the show of contempt that siteops have for their members. If this trend continues, then there is little hope that the bit torrent community, as a whole, can redeem itself. Too many arseholes are giving us a bad name.

That's just one more reason why us elders (did I just say that?) are using newsgroups.

Get to it, then. ;)

iNSOMNiA
08-30-2007, 05:01 AM
what went wrong guyz? I still don't get it.. it could have been so much better. Too bad it end up that way.

/cody

saulin
08-30-2007, 05:02 AM
Well when they try to keep such a small community. How do they expect lots of donations? Just do what other trackers do. Let thousands of people in and there will be more donations.

Huge trackers like TL or Bitsoup stay alive and probably make profit because they have a shit lot of users and a lot of them donate to leech.

That's just one more reason why us elders (did I just say that?) are using newsgroups.

Get to it, then. ;)

Damn rights. No tracker beats Usenet.

AugustoP
08-30-2007, 05:17 AM
Get to it, then. ;)
Damn rights. No tracker beats Usenet.[/quote]

Why people use seedboxes then?

saulin
08-30-2007, 05:26 AM
Why people use seedboxes then?

Because they are dumb?

For the price of a seedbox you can get a nice Usenet account. The only thing about torrents is that the pre times are better but content and speed goes to Usenet.

JA
08-30-2007, 05:32 AM
What a great surprise...

Karma's a bitch aye Silver and 007.

Oh well best wishes in the future.

extinguisher
08-30-2007, 05:35 AM
Well when they try to keep such a small community. How do they expect lots of donations? Just do what other trackers do. Let thousands of people in and there will be more donations.

exactly. look at some of these trackers that came online in the last 12 months. scp died quickly. scn made it about five months, then they made a section at thepeergroup and started to give out invitations earlier in august. rts is probably going to go under soon, and they've had open signups recently to try and salvage the site. the only one that opened in the last year that's really made it is scc, and that's because it's been open signups, has good pre times and great speeds. all of the others I mentioned have failed at that.

it's just another example that the tracker 'rarity' that rules most people's thinking is flawed. the people that started all of those sites thought that 'rarity' was going to get them somewhere, when in reality, it's only lead to their downfall.

KSA
08-30-2007, 06:21 AM
Too bad SCN end up that way, never been a member there, never planed to, but it's a shame what they post about thier members!

If u r forced to shutdown, at least keep some good memories to your members, and if u in need for funds, u should open then the signups!

I feel sorry for the SCN staff, and i feel more sorry for thier members, GL

Konsignacija
08-30-2007, 06:31 AM
To bad, it was good tracker :(

krisil
08-30-2007, 06:47 AM
there was no traffic there anyways........if one started a 5 GB download there was no guarantee of even finishing it :)
though it was a good attempt , they should have tried to get a wider userbase......get a bit of traffic going....that would have helped with donations as well

signalearth
08-30-2007, 06:47 AM
Personally, i thought the idea/concept behind it was great and a lot of fun, its a shame that it was started at a time where its very hard for trackers to get a foothold. Best wishes to the staff.
:huh: ? agree with DV8type. It was a cool idea but there
wasn't enough traffic on the site. Therefore not enough
people to give up some cheese to keep 'em goin'... :slap:

blackbird
08-30-2007, 07:14 AM
if you decide to keep a small userbase .. people expect the staff to be nice .. like FSC .. how can expect donations from users when you have staff like these http://www.funnypart.com/pictures/FunnyPart-com-gay_mafia.jpg

kirktrix
08-30-2007, 07:33 AM
When i was here 3 months ago it was one good tracker and almost everybody talked about it.....and now they are closing.... :(

bubbson
08-30-2007, 08:10 AM
I like this tracker but now it's closed
:(

GaleaNatur
08-30-2007, 08:27 AM
damn Melvin cheater and trader ?? :(

limpdickkid
08-30-2007, 08:32 AM
Bugger! Didnt even get to use it much. Oh well.
Btw, I though the staff was ok. But unlike a lot of people I think BitMeTV is staff is good to.

SKGunners
08-30-2007, 08:47 AM
Ah, come on! It was inevitable.

bblogs
08-30-2007, 08:53 AM
Well, all I can say is that it backs up my almost exclusive use of experienced and trustworthy sites....the strong shall live, the weak (SCN) don't have my support! :P

Something Else
08-30-2007, 08:59 AM
I like this tracker but now it's closed
:(
You even got the avatar :D

metal maniac
08-30-2007, 09:37 AM
Surprised to see this today.

_coder_
08-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Tbh sometimes its not always about the the amount of users on a tracker. If I can remember correctly they had about 1,800 users. Now they didnt get any donations becuase they just had the wrong approach on trying to make this tracker so 1337 and banning users for no reason. Take E**** for example they have only 1,316 users right now that is alot less then what SCN had and E**** is still running on full force. SCN was just a pile of dump in the first place thats why no one donated especially Agent47 with his head up his ass didnt help either.

JA
08-30-2007, 10:39 AM
Tbh sometimes its not always about the the amount of users on a tracker. If I can remember correctly they had about 1,800 users. Now they didnt get any donations becuase they just had the wrong approach on trying to make this tracker so 1337 and banning users for no reason. Take E**** for example they have only 1,316 users right now that is alot less then what SCN had and E**** is still running on full force. SCN was just a pile of dump in the first place thats why no one donated especially Agent47 with his head up his ass didnt help either.
You also forgot 007 another little script kiddie prick that slaps on a tdbev code on and thinks hes 13337zors.

pandapop
08-30-2007, 10:54 AM
They are probably laughing amongst themselves in their irc channel, but everyone else can see the joke is on them at the end of it all. A failed site, alot of wasted time, money & publicly making themselves look stupid in the process is the simple reality of what they have achieved. The fact if anyone remembers their site in a few weeks time, the memory is just going to be of the childish last impressions they gave. It's also sad to see other people (Melvinmeow) embarrassing themselves at the same time too.

Way to go to lose your respect guys :noes:

thelevy23
08-30-2007, 12:03 PM
partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
scn sucks

TCD004
08-30-2007, 12:12 PM
To be honest, i didn't use SCN that much... But i liked that idea... But publish users nick, mail and IP addresses is really irresposible, childish and unethical... Not really nice end of this project :noes:

wildbytes
08-30-2007, 12:23 PM
You also forgot 007 another little script kiddie prick that slaps on a tdbev code on and thinks hes 13337zors.

Yep, he was busted posting a code he never wrote and claimed it was his, plus some of the code was missing. The code was one of me and wilba and the other was one with me and Melvin. HEHE

Trackers mostly fail because they had no clue what they were getting ito and lack of a plan.

Wild

Patriot foreve
08-30-2007, 12:42 PM
well,it wasn't really asurprise that SCN staff would do such action as what will you expect from some scumbags and some children who run atracker ,They ahve showed their true nature after all ,The SCN staff started going crazy from sometime ago and everything was expected from these kids , one of my posts which was available in a private place and was available for reading to less than 100 members was saying it all but i didn't wish to post that in public as i would have been accused of having personal vendetta against their tracker or their staff

What makes me wonder also that those kids were supported by alot from the btcommunity and i don't know how such actions are tolerated by the btstaff ,The nasty thing also that some btstaff (Some are ComReps in here) have participated in ip harvesting to some members which were posted in their tracker publically for view

The irony is that SCN has a TPG section and to be honest if i were in their shoes i would toss them out and ban them on all possible trackers as they are really adisgrace to the bt community

Personally i could easily post their ips,homes,mail ,their previous trades with members here in public the same way they ,did ,it's really very easy but i never thought or will ever do that because i respect everyone's privacy and it's really unethical to do so

I can't also how come atracker like FTN is having (Silver (Icerdicer) -SCN staff participating in current actions) as their moderator ,it's really adisgrace that some scumbag who don't carry about anyone's privacy is among this fine tracker

I can't also understand how come someone like (Agent47 -SCN Sysop) is still keeping all his accs in almost all trackers like FTWR,E****,FTN,TL and alot others ,infact he shoudl be erased from existance after the disgrace he has been giving to some btstaff who trusted and supported him

It's one of the most humiliating closures i have ever seen ,They think they went off with a bang but they went off with shame and disgrace ,i am sure no one will be missing you

yoyogi4
08-30-2007, 12:57 PM
well,it wasn't really asurprise that SCN staff would do such action as what will you expect from some scumbags and some children who run atracker ,They ahve showed their true nature after all ,The SCN staff started going crazy from sometime ago and everything was expected from these kids , one of my posts which was available in a private place and was available for reading to less than 100 members was saying it all but i didn't wish to post that in public as i would have been accused of having personal vendetta against their tracker or their staff

What makes me wonder also that those kids were supported by alot from the btcommunity and i don't know how such actions are tolerated by the btstaff ,The nasty thing also that some btstaff (Some are ComReps in here) have participated in ip harvesting to some members which were posted in their tracker publically for view

The irony is that SCN has a TPG section and to be honest if i were in their shoes i would toss them out and ban them on all possible trackers as they are really adisgrace to the bt community

Personally i could easily post their ips,homes,mail ,their previous trades with members here in public the same way they ,did ,it's really very easy but i never thought or will ever do that because i respect everyone's privacy and it's really unethical to do so

I can't also how come atracker like FTN is having (Silver (Icerdicer) -SCN staff participating in current actions) as their moderator ,it's really adisgrace that some scumbag who don't carry about anyone's privacy is among this fine tracker

I can't also understand how come someone like (Agent47 -SCN Sysop) is still keeping all his accs in almost all trackers like FTWR,E****,FTN,TL and alot others ,infact he shoudl be erased from existance after the disgrace he has been giving to some btstaff who trusted and supported him

It's one of the most humiliating closures i have ever seen ,They think they went off with a bang but they went off with shame and disgrace ,i am sure no one will be missing you

+1

However what I can't really understand is why such high positions like staff, mods, sysops are held to young teenagers and kids, you'd think it would at least be held to 20yr old and over who had a better sense of responsibility and maturity, much of this stuff happens between highschoolers, I'm sure if they were older they would find a more mature way of resolving things and hey they may even still be alive and thriving.:dabs:

Comes to show, you never know who people are in the internets.:noes:

game1283
08-30-2007, 01:08 PM
I don't know the issues, but I was supposed to be invited, then it closed.. sad because I didn't have the opportunity to atleast see the tracker..

mestari
08-30-2007, 01:09 PM
This was expected and no one should be surprised...it was already dead and was just waiting for the last shot...

tupac
08-30-2007, 01:20 PM
I don't know the issues, but I was supposed to be invited, then it closed.. sad because I didn't have the opportunity to atleast see the tracker..
You didn't lost anything. It was a crappy tracker with 500 torrents :sick:. Most of the torrents had only 1 seeder, and you would rarely see a leecher...

tankoman
08-30-2007, 01:28 PM
Sucked. Big time and posting IP addresses is even loserish. They should be kicked outta all places. People are starting communities just to hit big invites and then voila once they get where they want they disappear. What say fellas :D

doesdjef
08-30-2007, 01:28 PM
well it kinda sucks a lot. Had quite a buffer there :(
Didn't know any of the things I am reading in this thread now and maybe it's not that bad that it's closed now.
Especially privacy and stealing other peoples code is nothing to fuck around with. I hope they didn't maken any money out of it with the donations and all :unsure:
Well still feel sorry for my account though :pinch:

rvt
08-30-2007, 01:34 PM
I don't think it matters that SCN are posting IPs. Everyone who's interested has IPs and emails pulled from the databases of SCN, RTS and a few others. Did someone say something about sites run by kids? :P

direstraits
08-30-2007, 02:21 PM
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8810/makeyourowndamntombstonwk0.jpg

Skengeboy
08-30-2007, 02:27 PM
Haha well, it's kinda shame that they had to close down. After everything that was said about the tracker when it started: "Pro mega ultra ninja karate plusplus" and stuff like that, and they couldn't even make it a year. Well, look at what happened to both the "super"trackers.

R.I.P SCN

KevinGarnet
08-30-2007, 02:27 PM
it isn't very big surprise.. but it is bad news for SCN lovers..

Killswitch
08-30-2007, 02:49 PM
Some of you here speak of what you do not know off!!

that is it for me at this point.

Skengeboy
08-30-2007, 03:32 PM
What do you mean? I liked the concept of SCN, it's a shame that the crew managed to screw up!

necromantic
08-30-2007, 03:39 PM
It seemed like a decent site and all, but they didn't offer anything original. The 0-day tracker has been done to death, too bad. I think a sports tracker would do well though, haven't seen many of those about.

I saw you pouring your heart and soul into this business and getting nowhere. I saw you desperately trying to cram one more salty treat into America's already bloated snack hole.

meo
08-30-2007, 03:40 PM
Some of you here speak of what you do not know off!!

that is it for me at this point.

if you only had a clue of what i know about them.. sigh

fstemon
08-30-2007, 03:44 PM
So what did they do? Did they send out all their users' IP addresses, emails and user names? If so, why did they do that?

iplay
08-30-2007, 03:45 PM
Also like that he was not so good

fstrulz
08-30-2007, 04:30 PM

I also want to add that Nightmeare (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/nightmeare-45777) (TheDVDClub Community Rep) gave out my TheDVDClub info to those SCN kids.

I know this because they posted my email, which I only use in TheDVDClub... There's also another FST member who confirms that his nickname that was posted is the one that he only uses in TheDVDClub.

Skiz
08-30-2007, 04:49 PM
How about we don't give them all the attention they so dearly want.

They posted a couple of email addresses and IPs....whoopdie-doo. Sounds like no one even had a single account interrupted.

Let's move on to brighter days. :)