PDA

View Full Version : Something you can't forget on the BT whole

PraYa
08-29-2007, 11:20 PM
well , lets back to the pervious days and open the good/bad pages of The events which took place since you have joined the BT whole
tell us your story tell us Something you can never forget whatever it was funny/sad/strange
let us make Some fun :)
for me still thinking in a good one , they are alot :D

freedom
08-30-2007, 12:37 AM
yeah... i remember a giveaway.. when TB was 1st in the universe.. the requirements was something like to have 2000 posts or more....
other thing it's a member.. thecoolguy... one of the best here...
than i remember how i got sct and ftn for free :) but there are more things.. anyway thanks fst.

WarrenBuffet
08-30-2007, 12:40 AM
I remember wen rev tt was open for 500 registrations and I just happened to be on the forums at the time and made like 250 accounts lol, all of which got banned

Kyl3KK
08-30-2007, 12:41 AM
i remember how i got sct and ftn for free :) but there are more things.. anyway thanks fst.
Do tell?

I remember how I got RevTT and another place because of this place. Thanks FST! :)

freedom
08-30-2007, 01:21 AM
i remember how i got sct and ftn for free :) but there are more things.. anyway thanks fst.
Do tell?

Well.. i got this trackers from some nice ppl here.. i was a good trader.. and still i'm too.. for example i got sct with no ratio proof or something else only by asking for.. anyway.. it's all about to trust someone and back in those past days.. it was more simply to trust.

dbmp
08-30-2007, 02:00 AM
I remember wen rev tt was open for 500 registrations and I just happened to be on the forums at the time and made like 250 accounts lol, all of which got banned

You are really some inteligent dude...

(Sorry for the OT, don't have any funny stories :( but already made friends because of BT ;))

Cmon
08-30-2007, 02:19 AM
Good things: find some anime/tv show/cartoon that I tried so hard to find
Bad things: got banned/accused as a cheater & stuff

PraYa
08-30-2007, 10:40 AM
Nice.

Vercors
08-30-2007, 01:46 PM
There's one tracker I can't forget......what was it called again?

oh yea, scenepiracy :D

KevinGarnet
08-30-2007, 02:50 PM
mhm.. i can't forget when my friend give me invite to Lm and i start using BT.. i think this is greatest moment when i using BT for now.. i hope in the future i have greater moments :)

0Ri0N
08-30-2007, 03:19 PM
Personal good things: friends i made, experiences, culture andbytes shared;
Personal bad things: accused being a cheater from 2 sites (i don't even like to mentionate them), just because i shared same IP Ranges;
General bad things: Users info leaked from hacked sites;

necromantic
08-30-2007, 03:33 PM
Well that info leak from Bit-HDTV was really impressive. That and when TB finally opened up its doors. Oh, and I enjoyed the big money grab from RevTT.

Good times, good times :)