PDA

View Full Version : ScT Account Disabled! Help!!!

goinclubbin
08-30-2007, 03:48 AM
My account is disabled. I didn't cheat, (I have a seedbox) I didn't sell one invite off of my account, (I never even gave an account away!) and I never bought an account, I was invited! So, what is the problem? My user id is goinclubbin What the heck is going on? How do I contact support since my account is disabled?

Roark
08-30-2007, 03:50 AM
#sct.support on irc.p2p-network.org
First ask who disabled you, then speak only to that person. Talking to anyone else is a waste of time.

goinclubbin
08-30-2007, 03:59 AM
I can't join the channel because I need a registered nick:(

01ramos
08-30-2007, 04:00 AM
685.98 GB uploaded in 1 week, im not surprised lol

PiraSoftCORP
08-30-2007, 04:01 AM
bad time to screw around SCT with all those packs

goinclubbin
08-30-2007, 04:01 AM
I have a LeaseWeb seedbox 100/100. During their birthday I stayed up and used the triple download. The mods can check the ip and see it came from LeaseWeb! I used my other IP to check for new things coming out. I don't know how to install rss feed yet.

01ramos
08-30-2007, 04:02 AM
well now that yo're banned and dont need it let me borrow it and make good use of it

goinclubbin
08-30-2007, 04:12 AM
I still got FTWR and no the name is not goinclubbin it's ********. Anyway, I found out my inviter got banned for open trading. I saw his post but I was invited long before that:angry: How is it my fault when he is my inviter. I can't stop him from posting an old account. He gave me an invite , no strings attached and it was over a week before he posted his old account. I don't understand? I would appreciate somebody helping me.

PiraSoftCORP
08-30-2007, 04:15 AM
well if you bring a friend to your house and he openly smokes pot in your living room and your mommy sees him ...what does she gonna think about you?

Presto
08-30-2007, 04:18 AM
Sorry to hear.
That's why I prefer to be in the invite tree of either a staff member or someone, that usually never gives out invites.

Btw. SCT usually doens't ban both inviter and and invitee.

Roark
08-30-2007, 04:21 AM
I still got FTWR and no the name is not goinclubbin it's ********. Anyway, I found out my inviter got banned for open trading. I saw his post but I was invited long before that:angry: How is it my fault when he is my inviter. I can't stop him from posting an old account. He gave me an invite , no strings attached and it was over a week before he posted his old account. I don't understand? I would appreciate somebody helping me.

You only have to register with p2p-network to join the channel. Type /msg nickserv register password email after you connect. The older your account, the more likely you'll be re-enabled.

hangemhigh
08-30-2007, 04:31 AM
you make it sound so easy,
wrong...,,,each member has their own unique passcode

Roark
08-30-2007, 04:33 AM
you make it sound so easy,
wrong...,,,each member has their own unique passcode

You don't need a passcode to join #sct.support It would be kind of pointless password-protecting a support channel wouldnt it?

Enlightened
08-30-2007, 04:37 AM
Btw. SCT usually doens't ban both inviter and and invitee.

Yes, they do....the whole "TREE" collapse.Obviously the Original Inviter ... anything happens to him.....bye !1 Bye !1;)

goinclubbin
08-30-2007, 04:59 AM
That's true. But my friend gave me the whole don't trade, don't cheat, don't sell lecture so, it was a surprise to me when he posted his account up for sale. I felt pretty secure as an invitee because he said that he had never given out an invite before. The reason he did give out an invite was because he said I was a nice guy. I have never traded yet. I still got the leasweb server, I still have my astalavista account, not that I didn't want to trade, but nobody is willing to go thru a middleman. Besides that my account is older than all my recent post. Maybe like 01ramos s it may be my buffer, but in my peers group it clearly said leaseweb and there were people in the forums that downloaded way more than me!

Could somebody direct me to a ScT staff member please?

Type /msg nickserv register then what?

I spoke with the staff and they think I traded because of him posting a BT rep on me. He posted because earlier I gave him a bitme account when he lost a contest. I don't believe it! I didn't even speak 3 minutes before I got booted off of IRC. Even if you not wrong you lose:( Thanks to the previous posters for trying to help me out. If a Sct member would look a little more closely he will see that I did indeed give out an invite:frusty: But I don't think that's going to happen:(

PiraSoftCORP
08-30-2007, 05:57 AM
say bye to SCT ....post your email so i can send you a TL invite.

Enlightened
08-30-2007, 06:01 AM
That's true. But my friend gave me the whole don't trade, don't cheat, don't sell lecture so, it was a surprise to me when he posted his account up for sale. I felt pretty secure as an invitee because he said that he had never given out an invite before. The reason he did give out an invite was because he said I was a nice guy. I have never traded yet. I still got the leasweb server, I still have my astalavista account, not that I didn't want to trade, but nobody is willing to go thru a middleman. Besides that my account is older than all my recent post. Maybe like 01ramos s it may be my buffer, but in my peers group it clearly said leaseweb and there were people in the forums that downloaded way more than me!

Could somebody direct me to a ScT staff member please?

Type /msg nickserv register then what?

I spoke with the staff and they think I traded because of him posting a BT rep on me. He posted because earlier I gave him a bitme account when he lost a contest. I don't believe it! I didn't even speak 3 minutes before I got booted off of IRC. Even if you not wrong you lose:( Thanks to the previous posters for trying to help me out. If a Sct member would look a little more closely he will see that I did indeed give out an invite:frusty: But I don't think that's going to happen:(

I feel for U Man, I know how it it "feel" when U are wronly accussed. Try This :
SCT

/server juggernaut.us.p2p-network.net:6667

/j #sct.support

Register a Nick: /msg NickServ REGISTER <password> <email> replace <password> and <email> with your password and email address.

goinclubbin
08-30-2007, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the information, but it says that my nickname is already registered:( Can you tell what to do after you see that message?? Thanks

kaoblanco
08-30-2007, 08:22 AM
If you're the one who reg'd it, do: /msg nickserv identify <password>

goinclubbin
08-30-2007, 08:27 AM
I didn't register a password at first

kaoblanco
08-30-2007, 08:39 AM
You can't register a nick on that server using nickserv unless you provide a password and email...

NickServ - Syntax: REGISTER password email

If this is really troubling you then use a different nick. Just get into the support channel one way or another (but good luck after that...).

trancedance
08-30-2007, 08:50 AM
hmm i feel for you man. you have to be so careful these days

blackbird
08-30-2007, 08:58 AM
if you still have trouble regsitering nick .. see this

http://www.goodchatting.com/howtoregnick.html

goinclubbin
08-30-2007, 10:39 AM
#sct.support unable to join channel (address is banned)!!! Unreal, Banning without even hearing you out or providing proof sounds like indietorrents to me.:D F**K em and Forget them. My next account I will buy you hear that Scenic Torrents! And I will have a German IP so then try to find me and until then Kiss my A$$:cool: I have lived in 6 countries and have more planned:yup:
This is to the one staff member that called me a biatch. Fkn pencil
neck needs his a$$ kicked! :yup::yup::cool: I'll teach him a lesson;)
Thanks for all the help my fellow FSTers!

0ctane
08-30-2007, 01:55 PM
685.98 GB uploaded in 1 week, im not surprised lol

you can easy do that with a seedbox plus it has been 3x upload credit aswell :rolleyes:

01ramos
08-30-2007, 01:59 PM
lol i know that, i'm just thinking that im not surprised that he was disabled because with those stats the staff would probably come to a quick conclusion that he has been cheating... im not saying he was, i need that seedbox.

KevinGarnet
08-30-2007, 02:42 PM
i agree with 01ramos opinion.. that staff was probably thinking about that user cheated.. he has really good seedbox..

goinclubbin
08-30-2007, 04:48 PM
You can get one at LeaseWeb. On that b-day, the site closed down before my utorrent had even updated the stats. I was planning on doing that today:yup: My download speeds were hitting 7mb down on the packs and I was constantly deleting them when they got under 1mb:D In the meantime when I would get a new torrent since it was freeleech I lost nothing but my upload speeds hit 11mb up at times:w00t: It was a blast:) Metered at LeaseWeb automatically gives you a fiber 100/100. With un-metered your max download is dependent upon how many people are sharing the 100/100. If there are any sites that want a good seeder let me know and I will be happy to join in and do some good uploading. :yup::yup::yup: I just got a linux box i'm going to play with next, (if it don't suddenly dissappear for awhile;) But it will be back!) same specs:01: I can't wait until some of the higher level trackers have their birthdays too:yup::yup: My wife don't like it one bit:noes::noes::noes: "That computer and seedbox makes my head hurt":D Thanks for all your help you guys are great. And BTW how can I cheat if I can't hardly work IRC:P:wacko::wacko: It took me two hours to get in:frusty: I almost gave up! Until a good member here showed me how:lol: Take care again guys. This is one of the best communities I've been in!!!!!

jam0980tr
08-30-2007, 05:21 PM
how did you signup wiv home net or your seedboxs net

mate i just uploaded 190gigs and its done with my seedboxs am not banned

yoyogi4
08-30-2007, 05:53 PM
Nooooooooooo!!!!.....***making gurgling water drowning sound***

goinclubbin
08-30-2007, 06:08 PM
The said I got my invite from a trade:( I got my invite long before I traded. The staff got very rude with me and show me screenshots of my inviter and my BT rep was by him. I didn't trade nothing but he gave me rep as a friendly gesture. I promised him a private tracker and I gave it to him no strings attached. He gave me his IM and we spoke awhile, later he said he would get me a sct invite if I promised not to screw up his account. I said, okay and I thought it was done. Why did I want to screw up my account like that? I had spent a lot of time getting my buffer up. I know not to use the same user name if you are trading! I am still new to this forum but I read about past bans etc. Since it was an invite, he had to pay to get it even! Free exchange of friendship yes but ScT charging for invites in can't never be a free trade with that tracker anymore:( SCT is selling an invite to a member and then bans the member and invitee without even hearing my full story that included proof the invite was given to me? I honesty just think they didn't want me to keep my upload credit! Or the staff I was speaking to is so immature that he's one of those know it alls that just don't listen:) He has to seem tough in cyberspace but in the real world, he's a scared little child:yup::yup::yup: I probably got ahold of him before he took his meds:lol:

Nooooooooooo!!!!.....***making gurgling water drowning sound***

I'm fine and the FTWR part was bullsh1t:) I was upset that a member insinuated I had to cheat to get my ratio:) So, I wanted to make him jelous:lol: Sorry I upset ya. I wish I had one though.........:yup::P A couple of earlier posts had a member with a rabbit as the sig.......huh I wonder???? look if you don't believe me:yup: Crazy Huh??:blink:

kaoblanco
08-31-2007, 01:27 AM
Yup, few better ways to clear your good name than to lie about.. your.. good name.

Classy. :)

goinclubbin
08-31-2007, 03:26 AM
True enough, but I did recognize, I did lie and admitted it in my own post. I'm no saint or I would be at the video store. I admitted that I was wrong and told the truth. I was so mad at the beginning, I thought I had a fighting chance because I did nothing wrong [truth] :yup: Thanks for calling me on that:D I would of said the same thing:yup: I did make a bad example of myself! I apologize:cool: