PDA

View Full Version : BitmeTV question...

kirktrix
08-30-2007, 07:10 AM
I got this message every time i browse the Bitmetv site..

403 Forbidden
Unauthorized

That means I am banned to their site? :cry:

nihility
08-30-2007, 07:18 AM

yepp
either ip ban
or banned range
bl, whatd you do?

perastikos
08-30-2007, 07:20 AM
It says the same from my IP too.
Yes, i am banned there :D

But i tried from another IP and the site is working ok, so you are banned too :)

JA
08-30-2007, 07:36 AM
I got this message every time i browse the Bitmetv site..

403 Forbidden
Unauthorized

Bitmetv -
irc.bitmetv.org
#bitmetv (irc://irc.bitmetv.org/bitmetv) -

;) Talk to IBslice your best chance lies there as to why you got banned and if you deserve another chance.

dreamtracker
08-30-2007, 07:37 AM
where is the IRC channel
of bitmeTV?

perastikos
08-30-2007, 07:40 AM
Talk to IBslice your best chance lies there as to why you got banned and if you deserve another chance.

You may try the IRC, but if i understand right they have disable your acc AND your IP. So, not a lot of chances to get it back....

tvtorrents.com is a nice alternative :)

kirktrix
08-30-2007, 07:42 AM

yepp
either ip ban
or banned range
bl, whatd you do?

Maybe because i don't use it for two months... I had a vacation for 3 months and i only have very limited internet connection...

Talk to IBslice your best chance lies there as to why you got banned and if you deserve another chance.

You may try the IRC, but if i understand right they have disable your acc AND your IP. So, not a lot of chances to get it back....

tvtorrents.com is a nice alternative :)

Yes your right... Tvtorrent is my alternative....:)

perastikos
08-30-2007, 07:47 AM
They don't ban IP for inactivity.... Maybe you invites some bad users...

Presto
08-30-2007, 07:47 AM
IP ban for inactivity? No.

kirktrix
08-30-2007, 07:53 AM
They don't ban IP for inactivity.... Maybe you invites some bad users...

I don't have invites yet... it just new i have it last 3 months.... i have 1+ gig up and 500 mb down....I dont use it when i had a vacation.. maybe IP banned range problem because i'm new here in my place Guangzhou china...

melatonin
08-30-2007, 07:58 AM
i cant use my account either, i was a good user ratio over 1 and never invited anybody :(

Necronomicon
08-30-2007, 08:39 AM
BitMeTV sux. Always sucked, will suck. Paranoid, egoist, self-conceited, negligent, malevolent lousy blokes. It is not their site which is so bloody good: content and users make the merry- go- round.

blackbird
08-30-2007, 09:00 AM
maybe you have a bad invite tree .. and your whole invite tree got banned.. try to pm ibslice here .. he is a nice guy :)

rvt
08-30-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm looking at an account right now with a kirktrix* email addy, 900MB up, 700MB down, not banned and not IP banned. The account still has auto invites enabled which is the first thing to go for those who invite cheats/traders. My suspicion is that you are trying to access from an IP that falls in a banned range. If your username is A*, you can get your account parked until you manage to get a new IP.