PDA

View Full Version : Pisexy - question

Necronomicon
08-30-2007, 07:22 PM
Can somebody tell me how to change password at Pisexy? I searched for it - but all I found was the opp. to change Email.
Thank U very much! I really appreciate it.:)

snowprince
08-30-2007, 07:25 PM
You cant change. You have to use the pass they give along with the PIN number.

Necronomicon
08-30-2007, 07:28 PM
Thank U. I really thought I missed something.

blackbird
08-30-2007, 07:35 PM
if you really want to change the password.. you can try recovering password.. right ?

snowprince
08-30-2007, 07:46 PM
yes, that can be done. But again you cant change that new pass. What necronomicon is asking is can we change the pass they gave to some more secure one that we can remember. And that we can do. We have to use the pass they given.

Enlightened
08-30-2007, 09:18 PM
U have to recover the password and they will send the xtra security Code

Nick

Password

Security Code

TBA
08-30-2007, 09:23 PM
Can somebody tell me how to change password at Pisexy? I searched for it - but all I found was the opp. to change Email.
Thank U very much! I really appreciate it.:)

Check the Pisexy-Help Forum;)

Necronomicon
08-30-2007, 09:51 PM
OOps...there it is...

AT THE PRESENT TIME, YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD OR PINCODE. THIS SYSTEM WAS PUT IN PLACE TO HELP INCREASE SECURITY. KEEP A COPY OF THE EMAIL YOU GET WITH THE INFORMATION AND SHOULD YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO SET COOKIES, THEN YOU CAN SIMPLY READ THE EMAIL TO GET THE PASSWORD AGAIN.

Blastmaster
09-04-2007, 10:18 PM
I had an account 2 and a half months ago. Actually I had just donated $50.00 to the site. Then I left for Japan and when I tried to log in there it said I needed a pin code. When I tried to get it, it said no username or email was recognized. I want my account back but do not know the pin and do not have anyone's email. CAN SOMEBODY please help me out here. It's been too long now.

phrenzy
09-05-2007, 12:09 AM
I had an account 2 and a half months ago. Actually I had just donated $50.00 to the site. Then I left for Japan and when I tried to log in there it said I needed a pin code. When I tried to get it, it said no username or email was recognized. I want my account back but do not know the pin and do not have anyone's email. CAN SOMEBODY please help me out here. It's been too long now.

PM me w/ your account info and i'll check it out for you....