PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Almighty?

j4y3m
07-03-2003, 10:58 PM
I'm downloading it from kazaa and i want to know if it's real because it's only 592mb the filename is Bruce Almighty.avi has anyone downloaded it? does it work ? also it isn't really downloaded enough to use preview!

jimmyfiend
07-04-2003, 12:19 AM
You need to give us more to go on than that mate. Plus a lot of this kazaa stuff is trial and error, sure there's a lot of crappy fakes about but you've just got to deal with it, until all kazaa users shift to kazaa lite there will always be fakes, they are so desperate for higher participation that they don't care about the community all they care about is their own benefit. So just give it a few hours (or days depending upon its download speed) and then use avi preview. Beware sometimes it doesn't work on certain types of file, but you should be ok according to what your post says. Keep your chin up man.

Proper Bo
07-04-2003, 12:19 AM
I dunno about that file, but it is on kazaa. Just give it long enough to dl 10mb or so then AVI preview it.

juderobs
07-04-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by stupidguy@3 July 2003 - 23:58
I'm downloading it from kazaa and i want to know if it's real because it's only 592mb the filename is Bruce Almighty.avi has anyone downloaded it? does it work ? also it isn't really downloaded enough to use preview!
Iam downloading an AVI version have checked on AVI preview and looks ok the file size is 734936Kb and the name is BRUCE.ALMIGHTY.XVID.MTT.avi it is taking awhile to get but as I said looks good quality so should be worth it ;)

Paul_NFFC
07-04-2003, 02:35 AM
ive got bruce almighty downloading from kazaa too and its cool sound and picture quality

file name is : bruce.almighty.xvid.mtt-torrent
size : 724,926

so if yours is a fake i reccomend getting this 1

Ma5t3rM|nD
07-04-2003, 04:36 AM
Yours is probadly a fake because of the size as you can see their download a 700meg file its prob a dvd rip or screener and XViD. Usually on Kazza Lite, Kazza only the cam and rip end up on it of one movie file. So stop the download and get the XViD or cam.

asmithz
07-04-2003, 04:44 AM
i got the [tmd]bruce.almightl.ts.avi(1of2)
[tmd]bruce.almightl.ts.avi(2of2)
There crappy quailty but the movie its self is not that good so it was worth it

j4y3m
07-04-2003, 03:46 PM
It Was The Matrix But I'm Still Happy Because I Haven't Seen It And It's Suppose To Be A Really Good Film But I Wish I Had Bruce Almighty I'll Get That Now Anyway Thanks For Replying :D.

VB
07-04-2003, 04:01 PM
bruce.almighty.xvid.mtt is real and watchable quality.

But I had expected more more from this movie. There was only one funny scene that I didn't see yet in a commercial. Quite disappointing.