PDA

View Full Version : Be carefull

monk3y
08-31-2007, 11:03 AM
in one of my conversations with bitmetv awful staff while trying to get my account back this is what they said :

(%rangerdave) FST is a bad site you should not be a member of
(%rangerdave) at which point the mods will share your account information with every private tracker any of them are members of

:ermm:

Patriot foreve
08-31-2007, 11:15 AM
well,some aren't among our fan base ;)

DefX
08-31-2007, 11:22 AM
Right. And in return, we get sexual favors from all the sysops wives and gfs.

Tell me if any of you needs me to discredit this and I'll be sure to put it at the top of "to do" list, right before paying my bills and my other mundane errands.

Cmon
08-31-2007, 11:22 AM
Which tracker like FST anyway? I forgot how many people from some tracker said to me that FST is a bad site

_coder_
08-31-2007, 11:28 AM
rangerdave is a stupid forum mod any way next time he comes on IRC tel him to go suk his dads cock

Tk2011
08-31-2007, 11:36 AM
and they judge people just by the forum they use.. :pinch:
anyway i'm enjoying my VIP account on they're stupid tracker.. suck on that!

JA
08-31-2007, 11:38 AM
And tomorrow you wake up with a disabled account:whistling Thats how they Roll...:frusty:

optimus_prime
08-31-2007, 11:40 AM
why would anyone in the right state of mind tell bitmetv staff of fst membership? :D no, as said countless times, they are extremely anti-fst orientated, so just don't do it :noes:

i wouldn't worry about other accounts tho, as bitmetv staff ain't exactly popular, i seriously doubt other admins are going to listen to their whining let alone jump to grant their revengeful wishes :D

Tk2011
08-31-2007, 11:41 AM
And tomorrow you wake up with a disabled account:whistling Thats how they Roll...:frusty:

hahah i'd like to see that :lol:

_coder_
08-31-2007, 11:45 AM

hahah i'd like to see that :lol:

You wont be laughing when it gets disabled :P

monk3y
08-31-2007, 11:48 AM
How did they knew my nick here is fusionz ? i got my account from a friend, didn't trade or anything and the only invite i gave to some1 was in a giveaway here there is no way they could know it's me unless somebody gave them ip...

DefX
08-31-2007, 12:06 PM
We dont give out IP addresses to trackers period. If there's a leak, it's at your end. Not ours.

optimus_prime
08-31-2007, 01:07 PM
:yup:
bitmetv clowns will often bluff they have connections high among fst admins that will reveal ip's for them, don't fall for that one :D

Patriot foreve
08-31-2007, 02:04 PM
How did they knew my nick here is fusionz ? i got my account from a friend, didn't trade or anything and the only invite i gave to some1 was in a giveaway here there is no way they could know it's me unless somebody gave them ip...

if they got to your invitee or inviter then they got to you ,there is alot of ways to get to some one without the need to have ips ,also if anyone tells you that FST gives members ips to trackers just tell them to continue their dream

optimus_prime
08-31-2007, 02:19 PM
yeah, and if none of what patriot said is the case, and you didn't spill it out yourself or run into one of their spies, my bet would be that you probably used "fusionz" on one of the hacked trackers. so they just downloaded the lists published on the scene and crosscompared the e-mail. bitmetv crew are crappy coders and their scriptkiddies boosts exactly the same 1337 hax0rz skills, so don't be intimidated by their bluffs :)

monk3y
08-31-2007, 03:47 PM
i don't use fusionz as my tracker nickname...

KevinGarnet
08-31-2007, 03:51 PM
i heard that a lot of trackers don't like FST for invites and acc trading or giving.. just use different name when you sign up and i think you don't have problems..

LaPistola
08-31-2007, 04:03 PM
I've never had problems and I always use the same nick

SAM
08-31-2007, 04:37 PM
I've never had problems and I always use the same nick

and you put 007 pic :whistling

catch this spy :w00t:

LaPistola
08-31-2007, 04:47 PM
wtf is it with these spy's all the time, I know its a joke but I mean really, Its not like there are these "spy's" everywhere, Go wrap yourself in tinfoil and put on a little tinfoil hat and build a little shack in the woods to hide in:frusty:

optimus_prime
08-31-2007, 04:50 PM
i don't use fusionz as my tracker nickname...

cool, that's good :clap: there is one fusionz on one of the lists, glad it's not you, you have nothing to worry about then and can forget that possibility and concentrate on others :yup:

SAM
08-31-2007, 04:58 PM
wtf is it with these spy's all the time, I know its a joke but I mean really, Its not like there are these "spy's" everywhere, Go wrap yourself in tinfoil and put on a little tinfoil hat and build a little shack in the woods to hide in:frusty:
you take it personal :D

i won't wrap my self .
there are spies here like it or not
that's way many accounts got disabled and not just from bitmetv but also from dvdclub ,oink and many others.
so don't tell me there is no spies cause there are

wildbytes
08-31-2007, 05:05 PM
can someone pass the popcorn.

Wild

SgtMajor
08-31-2007, 05:11 PM
Sorry, none left, I've eaten the lot in the last 2 days, there's been some great conspiracy reading material around here in that time, and I'm not sharing anything, ever, not even my popcorn, go get your own!

asafb
08-31-2007, 05:14 PM

Wild
i'm hungry
same Question :)
hehe

fl1p
08-31-2007, 05:15 PM
I guess your invitee was known for his fst membership.

SAM
08-31-2007, 05:18 PM

Wild

no popcorn for you

sam

amirji
08-31-2007, 05:20 PM
Ibslice is the best. BitMeTV is by far the best tv tracker. Because of FST forum I was able to re-enable my BitMeTV account. So I'm really not sure where all this BS is coming from.

I was warned to watch out for users of FST, as they like to f*%|< with people. But when it comes to staff, and trusted members, TRUSTED i said, it's been all good.

Opinions?

Now if this was Oink, oooooh I can't believe I didn't get to put in my 2cents on the recent "oink acct disabled" topic!!! Skizo's post was super funny!!!! :-D

SAM
08-31-2007, 05:25 PM
i agree about trusted members and staff .
i can't imagine something like this could happen from a fst staff member or a trusted member here.

amirji
08-31-2007, 05:36 PM
fusionz,

do you live in israel?

Kyl3KK
08-31-2007, 05:44 PM
BMTV didn't care I got an invite from here, just said that it wasn't a very good idea...

rvt
08-31-2007, 06:18 PM
bitmetv crew are crappy coders

I bet you don't even know who writes code for bmtv. Funnily enough though, in all these hacked tracker lists turning up lately, there isn't one for bmtv.

ibnahmed
08-31-2007, 07:25 PM
those staff members should give up their arrogance

personally, if i get disabled i will harm that certain tracker, and many people do

if u are a noob, there are many ways to fool the tracker and its staff, just to revenge.

optimus_prime
08-31-2007, 09:32 PM
Funnily enough though, in all these hacked tracker lists turning up lately, there isn't one for bmtv.

yeah, that's really strange...:rolleyes:

sear
08-31-2007, 09:58 PM

That was pretty funny, nice one :lol:

btw there are spies but there here to catch traders, don't trade and you should have nothing to worry about :dabs:

saulin
09-01-2007, 09:03 AM
I got disabled at BitmeTV and I think it was fair. They found 4 out of the 7 people I invited had cheated. They weren't total assholes to me. However they said I could be a trader here even though they could not prove shit and said FST is a crappy site and asked me why I hang around here lol

I never had issues with them and I would still have my account if it wasn't because I gave away my invites to the wrong people. After this I don't think I can trust anyone. The reason I say that is because I usually try to choose people right and the ones I invited seemed like the right people. Well I was wrong.

I don't miss BitmeTV though. I rarely used it. I did at the beginning but not much after a few months. I don't watch much TV and I get all the channels on satellite and I got a PVR. I have to agree that it's one amazing tracker for TV shows though.

At Oink I never had any issues either. Now Oink I use frequently and I could not trust anyone with an invite.

briand5379
09-01-2007, 04:19 PM
I've heard some bad things about BitMeTV all though I've never been a member. People cheat there is no way to know if they will or won't do it until it actually happens. I don't think anyone has the esp ability to detect cheaters so you shouldn't be banned for that. Lose your invites for a while or permanently yeah I can see that as a possibility but not banned.

rvt
09-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Hence why sites tell you to give invites to people you know and trust. You give an invite, you're saying "this person can be trusted", so why should you not have consequences for giving invites to strangers?

chuckythedoll
09-01-2007, 07:20 PM
Yesterday i had a really good ratio i think i had downloaded 12GB but uploaded about 26GB.

I woke up today and found out my Account had been disabled, sucks dosen't it?, i did nothing wrong LOL, nevermind.

rvt
09-01-2007, 08:27 PM
The only person last seen yesterday (31st aug) and now banned who had 26GB upload also had 34GB download and was disabled for multiple accounts.

chuckythedoll
09-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Lol, sorry im wrong my ratio was something like 1.400 so i think i only uploaded about 14-16GB, still no idea why i was disabled.

My username was garyg.

briand5379
09-01-2007, 10:38 PM
rvt I think it's ok that people are punished by taking away their invites for a period of time or permanently but banning the user especially if there a productive member isn't right in my opinion.

Another thing is I've heard the site also bans someone's invite tree when they ban that person that's another thing I feel isn't right.

wildbytes
09-01-2007, 11:31 PM
we have banned hole invite trees before and will do it again. We do it based on user and what there invites have done. In most cases invite were nothing but problems and looked at for cheating and or trading. But is is not the norm for Wb and to get your invite tree banned with you then you had to do something vvery bad.

Wild

rvt
09-01-2007, 11:42 PM
@chucky: Banned for a few reasons.

The invite you got was given out on a trading forum (doesn't say which). The guy who invited you is warned. This put you on a watch list.

Despite your ratio, you were clocked downloading 10 torrents, each with only one seeder, then disappearing very quickly. All of those files are now left seedless.
Here's from the rules:

New members (members with accounts less than 4 weeks old) and members with a ratio below 1.00 should always continue to seed for at least 48 - 72 hours or until they reach a upload to download ratio of 1:1, whichever comes first. Members with ratios above 1.00 may stop seeding immediately after download, if the torrent has a seeder to leecher ratio of 6:1 or higher.You were both a new user and leaving torrents with 0 seeds while not getting 1:1 on them.

You were also warned previously for requesting invite trades on the bmtv forums.

This ban had nothing to do with where your invite came from, and everything to do with your behaviour as a member. Your inviter is not banned, and 2 of his other invites have survived.

chuckythedoll
09-01-2007, 11:49 PM
@chucky: Banned for a few reasons.

The invite you got was given out on a trading forum (doesn't say which). The guy who invited you is warned. This put you on a watch list.

Despite your ratio, you were clocked downloading 10 torrents, each with only one seeder, then disappearing very quickly. All of those files are now left seedless.
Here's from the rules:

New members (members with accounts less than 4 weeks old) and members with a ratio below 1.00 should always continue to seed for at least 48 - 72 hours or until they reach a upload to download ratio of 1:1, whichever comes first. Members with ratios above 1.00 may stop seeding immediately after download, if the torrent has a seeder to leecher ratio of 6:1 or higher.You were both a new user and leaving torrents with 0 seeds while not getting 1:1 on them.

You were also warned previously for requesting invite trades on the bmtv forums.

This ban had nothing to do with where your invite came from, and everything to do with your behaviour as a member. Your inviter is not banned, and 2 of his other invites have survived.

Ok thanks, now i know why i was banned, the reason i left those torrents is because they had no leeches, i was the only leech.

I should have just kept them on, my bad again thanks for explaining.

monk3y
09-01-2007, 11:55 PM
after all this post and doing a little research i've found anything i needed in other tracker which doesn't have psycho staff like bitmetv and has everything bitmetv has :)
and i got a new user at bitmetv , wasn't that hard lame tracker lol :D

chuckythedoll
09-02-2007, 01:59 AM
after all this post and doing a little research i've found anything i needed in other tracker which doesn't have psycho staff like bitmetv and has everything bitmetv has :)
and i got a new user at bitmetv , wasn't that hard lame tracker lol :D

TVTORRENTS.com is the only site i can think of that is similar in content to bitmetv.com.