View Full Version : TorrentLeech Invites To Trade

lifes4livin
09-01-2007, 06:27 AM
I currently have invites for:-
Torrentleech X 4

PM Me with offers.

peat moss
09-01-2007, 06:40 AM
When did they allow invites again ? Kool I just checked the site . Good luck tho Lifes4 . :)

The following changes to the invitation system are announced:

Power users will get from now on 2 invitations every week.
VIPs will get from now on 4 invitations every week.
These changes are going to affect all of the above accounts from the next invite count reset on Sunday.

Furthermore, we would like to remind to everyone that invites other people, that everyone is held accountable for the users one invites. Do NOT give invitations to strangers and people you don't trust (because we will simply ignore your whining when your account gets banned along with the user you invited) and in any case DO NOT SELL your invitations. We will soon announce rewards in order to find and ban all users that continue to sell invites or have done so in the past.

kingrob
09-01-2007, 06:48 AM
yep this now means we ban all users seen trading or giving tl invites away

all i can say is i am glad i have staff doing this job for me :)

Kyl3KK
09-01-2007, 06:59 AM
I LOST my invites at TL for giving them away. NOT trading. So be advised.

And it wasn't even on this site.

peat moss
09-01-2007, 07:14 AM
I LOST my invites at TL for giving them away. NOT trading. So be advised.

And it wasn't even on this site.

Have you logged on today ? I gave a few away to noobs who were banned as they had a hard time keeping their ratio up . Yet I have 4 new ones .

Don't bother asking me for any free ones here, ( not meaning you Kyl3KK ) as it's lifes4livin thread .;)

yep this now means we ban all users seen trading or giving tl invites away

all i can say is i am glad i have staff doing this job for me :)

What a fucking puke ! Why bother giving members a invite option if they can't do what they want with them ?

Yet "your" allowed here to trade as you see fit ? Sorry just seems wrong . :huh: